• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What can this mean???

extremities8

I just found out something very intriguing.....

I have stocks at home thanks to the advice recieved by you great masters. I use them whenever I can on a female, but I have found something very intriguing while tickling the soles. I had the same girl twice in the stocks, soles together, the feet completely pulled back, her feet were totally immobile, and her hands behind her. The first time I tickled her feet (they weren't moving at all by the way, they were completely still!!!), I did it rapidly, and (like always) she laughed. On the other day, I put her in the same position, only this time, I tickled her with a slower speed and with only one finger and a lighter touch. Man, did she ever fall to pieces!!! I used this technique on another girl and she had the same reaction. Both girls were in tears and were laughing their heads off!!! So, what I'm asking is, does this differ with different girls, or is this the same with everyone? If it is the same, I will have twice the fun and more energy and double the time to let out on their soles...

:wow:

P.S.: If you're wondering how I got the soles to stay completely still, ask me in the response and I'll give you two different methods while using the stocks.

I am not sure if there is any correlation between the two girls you had this experience with. I am fairly confident in saying, however, that it probably all depends on the person in question. I personally respond much better to a light, soft touch. Gets me giggling wildly and squirming like a worm. Once a faster, more torturous touch is used, I pretty much lose all sensitivity....totally kills it for me. I am willing to place money on the fact that there are probably plenty of women who go into hysterics from the more rapid scratching of the soles though. You're best bet is to try both techniques on each of your playmates and see what works best for all individually.

Mimi

*Innocent whistling*

Opens book labeled "Mimi".....light, soft touch....got it. Nothing going on over here, move along....*more innocent whistling*...Q

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back