• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Color Look Best On Fingernails When Tickling

StephanieLocke

TMF Expert
I'm going to be filming a new tickling video tomorrow with Julian St Croix for my new video company MSLVIDEOS and my nails are the longest they'll ever have been in a video.

Currently my fingernails are painted clear, but I'm thinking of going to get a manicure in the morning so they'll be perfect for their close-ups.

Favorite color for nails???

I look forward to your answers.

Mistress Stephanie Locke

Hot Pink always seems to do the trick for me, plus I think it would look really good on camera. I also like Fire Engine Red.

Hot Pink or Fire Engine Red

Dear Feather Fingers,

Thanks for the input. While I've starred in a film called "Hot Pink" when it comes to pinks I'm more of a light cotton candy pink frost.

I am leaning toward a dark, blood red but I might go lighter.

Mistress Stephanie Locke

p.s. what a great Frankenstein! Is Frankenfeather your alter ego?

Hey Mistress, I think that fire engine red is the most stunning. Light pink is fine for something more demure but if tickling is what you are after, I am a believer that dramatic is best. Especially for long nails! But if they are shorts I think a french manicure does the best for pink... so classy.

Fire Engine Red

Dear Ticklkitten,

How lovely to hear from you! I've admired you on the boards before and I am honored you've chimed in.

In truth, I was contemplating a french manicure earlier today but as it would be my very first one...I decided to wait.

If I went that way, I'd want to try the white border underneath the first time, or even something decadent like pearl white with black underneath.

Now I'll start thinking about pink as well.

Mistress Stephanie Locke

Dark red

To the esteemed Mistress Locke,

While I have no doubt that any color on your nails would look amazing, I'd have to say that one of the hottest and most intimidating looks is a dark red polish. There is just something about that color that makes chills run down my spine and causes my toes to curl :)

By the way, did anyone ever take you up on that overnight tickling session? I think I'd need an Olympic-style training regiment to prepare, but it might be worth it.

Christian

Re: Hot Pink or Fire Engine Red

StephanieLocke said:
Dear Feather Fingers,

Thanks for the input. While I've starred in a film called "Hot Pink" when it comes to pinks I'm more of a light cotton candy pink frost.

I am leaning toward a dark, blood red but I might go lighter.

Mistress Stephanie Locke

p.s. what a great Frankenstein! Is Frankenfeather your alter ego?

Actually, Mistress Stephanie, I asked Mimi to come up with something for me. I asked for something along the lines of "Frankie Featherfingers"... inspired by "Edward Scissorhands". That was a tough order to fill but she really struck gold with that Frankenfeather character. I could change my user name to match that, but too many people here know me as Featherfingers. So Frankenfeather is one of my aliases. "FootFreak!" and "Weirdo" are two of the other ones, but I didn't come up with those.(Friends in the Vanilla world did)

I like your choice of nail polish color, too!

Nice to meet you!

What kind of image are you going for in the shoot?

I keep mine long and love the look of pink w/white tips~I think it looks really fresh and clean. They match any color clothes you're wearing and people always compliment me on them, even strangers.

With really long nails (I work in a hospital) they can look a little cheap if you aren't careful, so for me, red is out~although it's all I wear on my toenails. Now if you're going for that devious, naughty look, I'd go w/fire engine.

Have fun!
XOXO

nail length and color choices

Dear Steph,

As a hospice volunteer and an organ donor(left kidney to my mom 7 years ago), I too think long garish nails are not a good image to project for the healing arts. That said, I've seen some pretty amazing nails over in Administration....

In my case, long means about 1/4" over the edge of my fingers which is why the white or pink french manicure could be nice because it would show off the contrast between nail bed and the nail amount beyond.

Two hours to go, I suspect it's still going to be a dark red....

Stephanie Locke

p.s. Dear Feather Fingers, I watched Edward Scissorhands for the 1st time yesterday and just knowing he was your inspiration tells that you're a darling....how big IS your feather collection and do you own the video The Perils of Pauline?

OMG, that is GREAT! (special place in heaven for organ donors, IMHO)

I work with patients too, so we agree. I like them to be focusing on my eyes and the questions I ask them and long red nails would distract them too much (LOL)
That's why the elegance of white tips w/the length is a nice compromise for me. (Since I'm taking notes while I'm talking with them, they tend to notice my hands anyway so that extra attention isn't really necessary ;)

I'm sure whichever color you go with will look great!
XOXO

Dear Steph,

I'm out the door now and I think I'm actually going to go with the french manicure. I know nail polish isnt a big deal...but I want my nails to be perfect today when I tickle Julian.

I'm going to be cutting a hole out of his sock to get to his foot...

Mistress Stephanie Locke

Any shade but "soft" colors and tones.
Perhaps throw in some Red(any shade) as well. Makes for a touch of evilness of the tickler.

TTD

I hope you will go with a fire engine red. I think they would look awesome while you are tickling. Just my opinion.:)

Re: nail length and color choices

StephanieLocke said:
p.s. Dear Feather Fingers, I watched Edward Scissorhands for the 1st time yesterday and just knowing he was your inspiration tells that you're a darling....how big IS your feather collection and do you own the video The Perils of Pauline?

Dear Stephanie, YOU are the darling one, having donated your kidney like you did. Not too many people would do that. You're an inspiration!

When I read your reply I must have blushed a shade of red that would match your fingernail polish. Thank you... and yes, I've been told that I'm a darling many times so I guess I am one. As for my feather collection... my fingers can imitate the sensation of any feather you can name, hence the name 'Featherfingers'. I do use a featherboa for full body sensual massages. I don't recall seeing "The Perils Of Pauline" but I'll put it on my shopping list.

You're a pretty cool lady, Mistress Stephanie! I'm happy to know you!

OMG Stephanie!
How fun -and thoughtful- for you to put such thought into all the little details of your devilish plans for Julian! :blaugh:

But let me also take a moment to say, I was so touched by your gift to family! :bowing: That is such a beautiful thing to do for anyone! But you already know that. You are a beautiful person!

Back to the thread and taking the theme more for general discussion since you have no doubt finished your taping of Julian's torment. :D

I have "red" :p through the various options with interest. Funny, i've always gone with crescents myself. But seeing the different ideas has bot me thinking about other possibilities. Hmm, :evilha:

Mostly i'm the one enduring the tickle tease, but when i get to turn the tables i guess i like the pearl look myself. While i definitely appreciate the reasons for fire-engine red, mother-of-pearl has a certain innocence about it that makes the teasing part of tickling that much more enjoyable. :justlips:

With the red nails it sends the message 'this girl is capable of anything,' but the lighter, softer colour says more, 'she wouldn't do that,' only to find out oh yes, i will. *mwahhahahaha* I know that sounds a bit dramatic :blush: but maybe you get the idea. I like the subtle sneaky effect. *giggles*

The other thing is that pearl colours do in fact show up fairly okay against my almond skin so the colour can still draw attention to the devilish instruments of torture if i'm inclined. :devil2: :p

Once more, Stephanie, you're awesome! And i'm sure that whatever option you selected proved the right choice for 'doing your worst' on poor happy Julian. :blaugh:

Many blessings,

Chickles_:)

Hi Mistress Stephanie

Personally I have always been a fan of a nice deep red for figernails. Something sexy and devilsh about it. Devilsh is good especially for a mistress I would think too. :D ;) :p

May I just say, Mistress Stephanie, that I've been a fan of yours ever since I read your interview in TICKLISH magazine about 13 years ago. The pictures of you tickling the blonde sub in that issue were very nice.

And the winner is:

Deep Dark Blood Red,

I just couldn't resist, they look gorgeous, I've been running them lightly over people's flesh and admiring how beautiful they look.

Anna Valentina and I tickled poor Julian for over 30 minutes non-stop. We tickled him so hard he sagged to his knees again and again as he hung by his wrists.

We tormented his nose with nice long feathers as well as his toes, discovered he suffers from ticklish ears(!) and reduced him to a quivering, screaming mass as we had our way with his sides.

As soon as I have early photos...I'll submit some. I took special care to film my long nailed index finger penetrating his belly button and tickling it.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
http://www.stephanielocke.com
http://www.mslvideos.com

re: the lovely blonde in my Ticklish Interview

The gorgeous blonde in my Ticklish interview is none other than Sharon Kane. Simone Devon had come over to shoot a bondage video for Harmony and first we decided to work on some interviews for various Lyndon Publications: Hard Bound, Spank Hard and Ticklish Magazine.

For some reason, the interviews never came out, when Chelsea Pfeiffer became the editor of Ticklish, I suggested she search the archives for these precious few beautiful tickling movies. And luckily, she was able to find them.

Thanks for remembering,

Mistress Stephanie Locke

My favorite color on a woman's nails, fingers or toenails is a fire red. I like any shade of red, but especially fire red. Iam both lee, and ler, so if you had me bound and tickled me with your long red fingernails, especially on my ribs or belly, I'd probably be screaming a safeword in about 2 minutes.
Good Luck with your tickle session. It sounds fun. I hope you enjoy, and as for the person you are tickling, they must have a high tickle tolerance to be tickled with long nails. I dont know if I could do that.

Happy tickling,
Mitch

Re: Fire Engine Red

StephanieLocke said:
Dear Ticklkitten,

How lovely to hear from you! I've admired you on the boards before and I am honored you've chimed in.

In truth, I was contemplating a french manicure earlier today but as it would be my very first one...I decided to wait.

If I went that way, I'd want to try the white border underneath the first time, or even something decadent like pearl white with black underneath.

Now I'll start thinking about pink as well.

Mistress Stephanie Locke

Well, if you have admired me then it is my turn to be honored! Although my favorite is the french, red is awesome and your nails don't have to be trashy long to look awesome in them. I keep mine pretty short and they are red right now and I work at a hospital. With red though we need to watch their shape. Ok, I hope you had fun!!!

OPI has a great color called "Vampire State Building". It's a deep blood red.That is one of my favs otherwise I like the french manicured look raking across ticklish flesh.

Majestic

longer nailed tickling

I must confess that when it comes to tickling with longer nails there is a tendency to leave the flesh redder in the process. But as my nails are less than 1/4" over the edge, no scratches, no blood drawn during my tickling, just the possibility that the tickling will be more severe.

My movie turned out amazing...can't wait to post a few pictures.

Mistress Stephanie Locke

I admit that you sexy short nails do tempt me to check out your film mistress locke! But I still admire my tasteful red ones and cannot wait to post about my experience this week!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back