• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Disney character do you relate most to?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I know this might seem like a silly question. You're answer can be from either an animated movie or non-animated. As for me, I would relate most to Cinderella. Reason is because I feel like I am a good person who, unfortunately a lot of times, has been bullied, teased, felt like an outcast, and unlike Cinderella in the story, hasn't met my "prince" yet.

Just want to add that I think if someone is either being negatively teased or bullied for something they can't help, like for example, because of your race, disability (either mental or physical), gay, etc... it's a form of discrimination.

Look forward to your replies.

Brom Bones from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. He liked to tease and frighten people, especially if he could get a laugh. lol

I know it's trite as hell, but I have a reeaallly bad habit of taking shit too seriously and feeling like the world is on my shoulders and it's all about control. Letting go is an issue my friends have all tried to help me with so yeah, Elsa :D

~K

I most identify with Dean Jones in Herbie (The Love Bug/....Monte Carlo) because I would love to combine my love for classic cars and racing with a romance with a wonderful woman - but at the same time I would be equally frustrated by the constant frustrating uncontrollable occurrences that develop throughout the films when poor old Dean Jones is just trying to get on with his job as a racing driver. I would be left (as I often am) wondering why the simple things in life often end up being the most complicated and why ridiculous little things often affect (or why we let them affect) the most important things!

Donald Duck. Like him,I get stuck with all the bad luck.

I guess, Taran from "The Black Cauldron" He wanted to be more than he ever will be. Sorry if that's kind of a depressing answer.

I think I would have to say either Woody, or Andy from Toy Story 3. First off, because MY real name is Andy. But secondly, when Andy gives up his toys in the end, he says, "The thing about Woody is..he'll never give up on you."

Andy knew!! This whole time, he knew how much Woody did for him, cared for him, and all the trouble they went through because of that. The tragedy, we thought, was that the toy's need for love and acceptance, existed in its own little make believe world, never really intersecting with the world of the people they sought to please. Just like, sometimes, we don't always know how to tell people we love them, and we end up having to say goodbye without ever getting the chance.

But Andy knew all along; Woody didn't need to say anything. Andy knew Woody would never give up on him, no matter how old he got.

I . . .I'm sorry... I have to go cry for a few minutes.

Last edited:
Hua Mulan.

A strong and beautiful woman, who goes to extraordinary lengths to honor her elders and defend civilization. To me, the epitome of honor, filial piety and self-sacrifice. A role model for anyone, man or woman, and a bold choice for a Disney flick that Uncle Walt would have strongly disapproved of. All the more reason to like it.

Peter Pan. I am literally a six year old on the inside and I reeaally strongly believe people should "never grow up."

Walt said it best: "That's the real trouble with the world: too many people grow up; adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Merlin from "The Sword in the Stone".

These dang ungrateful whipper snappers and their gosh darned rap music!

The pigeons from Bolt who are sure they recognise someone, but cant remember where from.

Actually he was the only one to shoot at all in the uncut original. Before Han was emasculated by the infernal PC edits.

My bad, you are absolutely right. Apologies to the true fans for the confusion, I got carried away by a massive online phenomenon :rolleyes:

I've always had a thing for Ariel, even though I don't have a fin. But I've always wished I was a mermaid.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back