• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do the 'lers want?

ticklechambers

TMF Regular
How do fantasize your perfect 'lee would re-act/ talk/ laugh/ dress/ ...

If you had a 'lee requesting instruction on how they could please you best, what would you tell him/her? :makingalist:

This is what I mean... some lers want a lee who fights a bit... and others want a lee who pleads for them to do it, or seems to really enjoy it (but of course pleads for them to stop whenever it happens)

It's interesting that while of course everyone is different and enjoys their own little things, that there are these broader categories for what lers do want.

Last edited:
I want my lee to be Gillian Jacobs.

Or the girl that plays Sue Heck on The Middle. That seems like a one, be Sue Heck.

And for fucks sake, bathe.

When I write I have made my lees tough on the outside and defiant until the tickler starts tickling them. Sometimes even for them to deny they are ticklish can be fun. I have to think that what the lee wears should be a reflection of their character submissive or agressive.
Imagine having the chance to tickle Jillian Micheals? She's a very tough as nails kinda woman. I don't think she'd be submissive about the whole thing.

As a 'ler, I have absolutely no interest in submissive 'lees. If a 'lee ever "requested information" on how to behave for me, I would immediately not want to 'ler them anymore. It would be a major turn off. If anything, I want a genuine person who tries to hold back their laughter until they just can't anymore and who barely agreed to let me strap them down to start with.

I like my lees to be just that--ticklees. I am the tickler who enjoys tickling and she is the ticklee that enjoys being tickled. The more she loves it the more I love it. Pulling away, begging for mercy or trying to escape is normal reactions but getting upset or feeling hurt isn't. I've had some experience with bdsm and even though it looks like it that isn't about hurting either.

I would like her to dress sexy showing off exposing ticklish areas. She got to have a brain. I don't spend all my life watching tickling videos and typing on the forum I do have other interests.

I also like a balance of naughtiness in her personality; I like a sexual and femine girl. How she laughs isn't as important as if she is faking. I want her to be ticklish. Liking to be tied and tickled is a plus.

As a lee, I think I'd find it difficult for me to ask a ler what they'd want from me lol. I just enjoy having a good time and it being as natural as possible :).

I've never been one to plan or script play. The things she says or does should be natural. If your partner is naturally submissive, then her words and actions will reflect that.

I personally prefer someone who's independent, creative and sassy ;)

Helpless laughter. Tears. Desperation. Pitiful begging. ;)

Are you asking this from the perspective of how we want a lee to be in real life experience or as part of the plot for a story?

I'm much more of a 'lee, and can be very submissive. I can be defiant but I'm not looking to please any 'lers i've met here. I agree that natural is the way to be for anybody. I hate fake.

And for fucks sake, bathe.

LMAO.. um.. do you have a 'lee in your life that doesn't bathe? Hahahahaha! Find a new 'lee IF you do! They may be trying to send a message to you about your 'ler skills.. who knows?

LMAO.. um.. do you have a 'lee in your life that doesn't bathe?

No, but can you imagine the horror and awkwardness that would result from such an event? Preemptive action is whats on Comfort Eagles mind.

Since ticklishness seems to be psychological for the most part, the 'lee that resists being restrained the most turns me on the most. Once they're tied down and the pleading and begging start, the fun begins! They know at that point that they are at my mercy, (or lack there-of)! :2poke:

I suppose in a way I am unique... I just want a bit of insane laughter while she tries to fight back by tickling me but she can't even find the energy so when I feel her weaken I stop and she shows her love and affection by whispering thank you and making sweet love to me afterwards.

This is feally subjective since even within a tickling fetish theres a pretty broad spectrum. I tend to be more playful, so i like a lee to be able to have fun with it and treat it like a game. Probably why i tend to like sassy girls

No, but can you imagine the horror and awkwardness that would result from such an event? Preemptive action is whats on Comfort Eagles mind.

Last I checked it wasn't totally socially acceptable for a stranger to walk up to another one and start tickling them. In any case, if you somehow find a 'lee in your life that doesn't bathe, simply don't tickle them! Clearly they don't want to be (by you, at least)! :)

I've encountered -no- horror or awkwardness with my 'lers when I haven't been FRESH out of the shower. They've all felt pretty lucky to get their fingers on me. :D

But Comfort Eagle should rest easy as he doesn't need to be a 'ler to anyone he doesn't want to, or doesn't want him to. ;)

I like my 'lees to be submissive, restrained, and crazy foot-ticklish.

I want her to have well taken care of feet nice smooth soles ticklish to VERY a nice innie belly button where my finger can wonder and feel the nerves jumping with excitment

They have to be so ticklish that they hate being tickled. Kind of unfortunate for me, since I'll probably never find a 'lee like this that is willing.

My ticklish wife personifies my perfect lee. By her own admission 49% of her hates being tickled and 51% of her loves being tickled. That 2% is perfection.

I want my lee to have a cute laugh and to genuinely enjoy tickling, but also be somewhat afraid of it and will fight back at first, but ultimately wants to submit to the tickling.. My ideal lee is a playful, pretty and petite girl who loves wearing nylons almost all the time. I especially like it if she hides them under jeans and sneakers, then when I pull her sneakers off it's that much more of a surprising reward.

How do fantasize your perfect 'lee would re-act/ talk/ laugh/ dress/ ...

If you had a 'lee requesting instruction on how they could please you best, what would you tell him/her? :makingalist:

Submissive or defiant? ...
Cute giggles/ crazy loud laughter
Tight/loose clothes
Begging/ screaming/ moaning/ swearing? :)

Didn't have time to read all previous responses, so apologies if anything is repeated!

I like my lee to be as natural as possible in most circumstances. As long as I'm attracted to her from the start, she can't do much wrong in my eyes lol

Ideally though, in a complete fantasy scenario, I would like her to be a fighter until she's overcome by the tickling sensations. I prefer cute giggles and the holding back of laughter rather than screaming banshee sounds. Attire doesn't matter too much to me, but a bikini top and shorts usually suffice. By way of reaction, I definatley try to elicite a moaning/enjoyable response from them, although if I have them begging for mercy I am just as satisfied :p

All in all, most lers just want someone fun, ticklish and hot. If a lee can get all that in one package we'll be putty in your hands :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back