• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do y'all dream about?

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
For the last couple of months, I've been having the dumbest re- occurring dreams in the world.

All that I dream about is being stuck in the middle of an upper-middle class McMansion shithole neighbourhood at night. I can't remember what EXACTLY the dreams are about when I wake up, other than the fact that I am walking around in a shitty McMansion neighbourhood.

It's boring and ridiculous. Not only that, but if I DO remember anything, it usually entails pointless nonsense.

Like the dream I had about being stuck in the middle of a McMansion neighborhood in a pretentious upper-middle class book store in front of a shelf of edible goods trying to decide on whether to buy an EXTREMELY overpriced and EXTREMELY small jar of tomato basil bruschetta spread...

SERIOUSLY???

I used to have lots of dreams about being in a Zombie apocalypse...Which was GREAT fun. I WANT MY ZOMBIE DREAMS BACK!

Anyway. What do YOU dream about?

PS: I can't stand McMansion neighbourhoods....

I get really weird, really memorable nightmares involving windows. Like, it's gotten so to the point where I get shivers if I so much as look at a window at night time.

One particular dream I had was so vivid and had such an actual plot that I gave it a title: The Man in Green. In the dream, I was minding my own business in my living room, when I happened to glance out the window, and there, standing behind the window of the neighbor's house, was this random dude wearing a bright green jacket, bright green shirt, bright green pants, maybe a bright green hat, I don't know.... He looked kind of like the Riddler, in retrospect. But anywho, this dude was standing there in the neighbor's window, and was just staring right at me. I was a little weirded out, but I figured he was just looking out the window and, from that distance, it just looked like he was starting at me. But then I turned slightly... See, that particular window is at right angles with a sliding glass door between the backyard and another room in the house, just off the kitchen, so you can look through both window and door and into that other room. That's precisely what I did--and he was there. In my house. Staring at me.
At that point I remember panicking and running away to other rooms in the house, trying to get away from him, but in every room I went to, I could see him staring at me, always with two windows between us. Finally, I ran into the bathroom--the only room in my house that has no windows in it--and locked the door. I thought I was safe, but then I got the feeling--this intuitive pit in my stomach--that he was in the shower, behind the frosted glass sliding doors. Against my better judgement, I slowly started to peek around the doors, just to see if he was there...
And that's when I woke up. Never did find out if Greenie was in the shower, but I believe to this day that he probably was, but I have no idea what he'd have done to me had I come face-to-face with him. Gave me the creeps for days... Yechh...

But yeah, that's the kind of weird shit I dream about... XD

I do occasionally dream about tickling, though, and those dreams are much more pleasant! I remember a dream once where my family and I went to this restaurant that also had a pedicure spot in it--which is weird right off the bat. But it was a dream, so it was totally natural. Anywho, the food there was already really inexpensive, but you could get it for absolutely free; all you had to do was get a pedicure while you were there. Everyone understanding, of course, that said pedicure was universally one of the most ticklish in the world. I remember my family kind of teasing me and prodding me to go try it--not because they knew it was a fetish or anything, just in that sort of way that people dare you to do crazy or stupid stuff. So, with faux-reluctance, I walked on over, took off my shoes and socks, sat down, got strapped in, and braced for impact. I actually did get a few minutes of having my feet scrubbed, feathered and scratched (because this was not an ordinary pedicure, obviously... XD), which was pretty damn nice, before I woke up. But naturally, dreams are assholes, so this one left me wanting; one of the girls was totally leaning in and about to start lickling my feet when I was rudely awakened by my alarm...
Goddammit... XD

Last edited:
My dreams tend to involve television or science fiction. Many years ago, I dreamed an entire, coherent Star Trek episode, which for years I have been meaning to write as a story.

I actually have a fair number of pretty bad dreams. One reoccurring nightmare is that my teeth break and I'm terrified to move my mouth in case they all start coming loose and falling out.

Had the same nightmare a few times this week, basically if you've played/are aware of Majora's Mask, that. Moon falling has been a terror of mine since before MM even came out, and I frequently have it in times of hyped stressed, which for some reason often comes in early fall.

I also get very mundane dreams. Like, "I went to Walmart but they were out of milk so I went to the gas station for some instead" kind of mundane xD

~K

I've come to the unanimous decision that my subconscious despises me and/or wants me to suffer. I haven't had a pleasant dream in almost two years and am starting to dread having to go to sleep. From running in an abandoned shopping mall from a T-100 Terminator that's chasing me to having giant monsters torment me, the list goes on. If this keeps up, I'm seriously going to consider looking into some sort of dream suppressant medication (either that or get some sort of psychological help). I'm seriously hoping that the technology to let people control their dreams comes out within the next decade or two. :(

I've come to the unanimous decision that my subconscious despises me and/or wants me to suffer. I haven't had a pleasant dream in almost two years and am starting to dread having to go to sleep. From running in an abandoned shopping mall from a T-100 Terminator that's chasing me to having giant monsters torment me, the list goes on. If this keeps up, I'm seriously going to consider looking into some sort of dream suppressant medication (either that or get some sort of psychological help). I'm seriously hoping that the technology to let people control their dreams comes out within the next decade or two. :(

I don't know about technological or chemical methods, but there was a point where I started to lucid dream and gain some control over them. This is going to sound really ramshackle and low-budget, and it may even be nothing more than a coincidence, but this happened about the same time I began to lucid dream, so if it helps, good:

I went through a phase of trying to write down my dreams. When I woke up, I had a pad and paper handy, and would jot them down and try to remember as much as possible to make sense of. And that was it. It's the strangest thing, but since then, even though I no longer try to write them down, some of my nightmares ceased altogether, and I've had a high number of dreams where I could control everything.

When I have a bad dream, I decide on things I want to change. The main one is making people forget about me and walk away (seeing as people are usually the object of fear).

Interestingly, one thing I can NOT do in my dreams, no matter how lucid, is fly. I can leap high, and I can glide downwards for hundreds of feet, but I can not sustain flight independently. Weird.

Now my dreams are about buying cheap Star Wars action figures in second hand stores.

I used to have very vivid dreams and nightmares, but they seem to have stopped lately.

I have had some unusual dreams, on various topics.

I've dreamed about being a super hero, tickling my boyfriend, driving my car but it suddenly turns into a roller coaster, so many dreams.

One that I had not long ago, that was really surreal, was that I was a figure skater. I am a big Olympic sports fan, but my fave is figure skating. I once dreamed I was about to compete in the World Championships, but I wasn't watching me skate, I was dreaming from the point of view of the skater. I remember seeing the audience, hearing the applause, hearing the noise of the blades scraping the ice, the revolutions of the spins and jumps.

When I woke up, my legs felt tired!

Interestingly, one thing I can NOT do in my dreams, no matter how lucid, is fly. I can leap high, and I can glide downwards for hundreds of feet, but I can not sustain flight independently. Weird.

I can occasionally fly in my dreams, if it occurs to me to do so.

I used to be able to flap my arms and gently fly upwards, and then gently glide down. I would gain more altitude if I flapped my arms again without getting tired.

My dreams, lately, allow me to fly by concentrating in my brain...The funny thing is that it's akin to the dream equivalent to pushing my poo out when I go to the bathroom in real life.

Thankfully, I have awoken to a clean bead in the morning every time.

*whew*

One that I had not long ago, that was really surreal, was that I was a figure skater. I am a big Olympic sports fan, but my fave is figure skating. I once dreamed I was about to compete in the World Championships, but I wasn't watching me skate, I was dreaming from the point of view of the skater. I remember seeing the audience, hearing the applause, hearing the noise of the blades scraping the ice, the revolutions of the spins and jumps.

When I woke up, my legs felt tired!

When you hate your bedroom wall but are too scared to confront it when you're awake, lol.

At times I have regular dreams...other times I have nightmares...usually satanic in nature or good vs evil...I do dream of my mother a good deal, which I hate as those are always nightmares..

Its funny to me that i log on and this is near the top. I rarely dream but i dreamt that i was in trouble with police lol stupidest thing to dream about

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back