• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you do for a living?

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
What do you do for a living? If you don't like what you do at the moment what would you like to be doing instead-i.e. your dream job?

At the moment I am unemployed so I would like to be working in Human Resources (aka Personnel) as that is what my degree is in.

I'm a student. I... study stuff, so I could be doing something else later. And make money.

I would love to be doing something. And making money.

Full time student, part time GOOD student.
I also have a part time job, but the specific nature of the work isnt worth mentioning. Lol

Self-employed accountant. Used to specialize in bankruptcy cases and delinquent filers.

I am now involved in grant-writing for nonprofits. I travel to Harrisburg, PA and Trenton, NJ to incorporate businesses. I'm now focused on the management and financial aspects on nonprofits.

Been in the business for 30 years now. Mundane: Office Manager, Systems Admin/Manager, Programmer, Staff Accountant. Used to work for major banks, commercial printers/publishers, insurance companies.
Glad I'm out of that racket.

I'm a candid foot videographer...it makes some good money, but not enough to live on when you don't have good advertising skills. LOL.

I'd rather be writing for a living or teaching or being a linguist, but for now, while I'm in school, I'm taking the foot filming route as it's SAWEEEET!!!

I'm a hardware/software engineer at a company that makes small industrial control systems.
It's probably the best job so far. It's nice to design gadgets and to try to make them easy to use and useful.
I like my current job, but I can always dream bigger - Maybe NASA or robotics, no wait, I know, rich inventor. (too easy to become a poor inventor).

At the moment I am unemployed so I would like to be working in Human Resources (aka Personnel) as that is what my degree is in.

Sorry to hear of your unemployment. A lot of that going around lately, at least in the US, and, I suspect, world wide. There are recent hopeful signs, though. Good luck.

Lee

Well, I have been going to Brooklyn Bureau to train for a job, I'm doing some cleaning (bathroom, windows, tables, white board, more) Other than that I play videogames to keep myself busy for a while, even if I'm away from home.

I'm a student majoring in Computer Programming...that said my real passion is in writing. Or being a drummer, but I'll admit I'm not too great at the last one and it's just my obsession with drumming in rhythm games that fuels it.

The writing passion is real though.

Student... a lazyass no good student that studies drugs....

Ideal job? Doing something more useful than learning drugs so old that even my parents didn't use them

I play Street Fighter for a living. Actually I'm a physics student and I don't like where I work right now. In time, I plan to change that. ;)

Legal Accountancy, Not fully qualified yet though.... but working on it ;D

Accounting and Finance Director for a UK based firm which will remain secret as it has a picture of me on it. :p

I'm a part part-time student, and regular medical guinea pig (it seems *sigh* :().

Reed.

Are you working on your EA (Enrolled Agent) status? I hope to take the new exams after tax season. That will seal the deal for me. Sort of my "Bucket List" priority.

Then to get my certification for Paralegal and get the CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) paperwork. I can add that too.

Who the hell cares about retirement? I'm having the time of my life.

College student studying for a Health and Fitness degree. Becoming a Dietitian after that.

Right now!? Video games department part time at a local store.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back