• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you look for?

Umojar

TMF Master
One thing I've noticed as I started making tk pics is how different people's tastes are when it comes to them. I realized my taste is different from a lot of people's, so I want to ask the members here what it is you guys look for in tickling art. I've noticed a lot of times that a piece's technical flaws can be forgiven as long as it has... something... and that something can vary. I like to try new things as well, and I think the responses to this thread will help.

well, i don't know how to really explain my type of drawings but i can show it to ya...its one of your very own;)

i like this picture very much and you drew it well, this is definitley my taste and style

Attachments

• kanasta1.jpg
    kanasta1.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 372
Many thanks.:ayyy: You know I've heard a few people tell me to draw in that style more often. I guess I will.

I like that pic too and I remember when I showed it to her she said she really liked it.

Anyway... I look for realistic bondage. Ropes, hogties, handcuffs, stocks etc. Also, I really like bondage accessories such as blindfolds, duct tape gags, cleave gags, ball gags, collars and leashes.

There have been a few of Snail Shell's works that really got me just because a blindfold or a ball gag was in it.

I personal would love to see you do a really bondage oriented piece of artwork. Maybe a girl hogtied, blindfolded, ball gagged and collared with the ler holding the leash and tickling the lee's barefeet at the same time.

Ya know, something with a really dom/sub feel to it.

Also, I have to like the way the artist draws female feet.

Last edited:
Bondage eh? That is something I've yet to try. I haven't even done a hog-tied picture yet. Could be interesting...

Definitely agree with you on the female feet thing too. That's key.

I personally prefer scenes which are intense and inescapable. And, I prefer it a bit scary or creepy. I enjoy the darker side of things, I guess. It doesn't necessarily have to be non-consentual or evil (though I personally have no problems with that) as long as it gives the feeling of obvious transfer of control.

And that's my opinion, too. n_n

What I look for? Well, for starters, I look for scantly clad women (often found in Anime, Cartoons, or Video Games) being dominated and tickled silly by gentle yet dominating women. (Ouka/Subaru Hint Hint Wink Wink Nudge Nudge) ^_~

I'm also a fan of scantly clad women heroines being dominated/tickle tortured by female furries. Here's an example:

Athena (Old NES Heroine)
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2006/162/c/0/Athena_by_ChadtheCartoonNut.png

Sally (Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon Heroine)
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/223/d/d/Sally_Whee_by_ChadtheCartoonNut.png

Imagine our dear bikini clad beauty bound on a rack, gagged, and utterly helpless as she looks on in dread as this particular female furry softly strokes her hair and shhhing her before beginning Athena's days long tickle toture torment:

Ooooohhhhh...it gets me arosed just thinking about it! ^_^

@Sammi-chan- Haha, well, that's pretty much my style anyway. Another case of great minds thinking alike I suppose.

@Rox_My_Sox- That's an interesting perspective. I've done a few similar to your first description already. As for the 2nd one, furries aren't really my bag, but I guess it's worth a shot. Can't say when or if I'll do it, but we'll see.

Still taking these? As a new member, IDK the extent of how bad necroposting(reviving 'dead' topics) is. Well there are things that are posted in after a year of no post so why not?

What I look for the most, simply anime(Mostly Naruto and Bleach) girls being tickled. I like the Bleach one's ya got now and I liked the Pokemon one you had too, just things like that.

Ahh another thing, feet is okay, but I'd like the tickling focused elsewhere

Last edited:
OK, this is an old thread but I'll stick my .02 in anyway--something I always look for is good teasing. Either playful or dommie, doesn't matter to me, though really degrading stuff isn't my thing. Stuff like "you can't get away," or even tickle talk really gets me :eek:

~K

I like these kind of feedback threads.
What I look for in my TK is usually */F Feet, Sorry if I seem like everyone else... But I also Like Originality. I keep saying you can only draw Chun-Li being tickled so many times. (Trust me; Do a search.)
What I like the most about your style/brand of art would have to be your ability to create O.Cs. I personally Liked Lia, and I'm looking forward to who else you're working on. And whatever story you plan to tell with them.

One thing I totally adore... Peacock feathers on feet and... actually the whole body! :O I just love feathers and peacock feathers are the cutest of kind.

I love stocks and every mechanical/built object to immobilize. Not that keen on rope-ties or human ties (one person to keep the lees hands for example).

It took me a while to notice, but I noticed that I always like feet that are drawed/shot in an angle, where the toes are pulled back and the arches flexed, the opposite to "scrunching" (although that's cute too).

I really dig the way Umojar draws feet and that's one thing that makes him one of my favorite artists. He'd definately be in my Top5, if not the 1# ;) I can't name my favey :) Like too many artists, but you're definately top-notch, Umo! =) Keep up the good work!

Feet licking pics/drawings are arousing too :redface: OH AND BRUSHES!! <3 I just love brush-usage on cute soles :happy:

Oh and "/F Feet" caughts my eye too... F/F more than M/F.

Last edited:
*/F feet preferably F/F or something not human /F. Although I prefer feet to be a big part of the image I don't necessarily want it to be the ONLY focus. There are tons of other ticklish spots. (Or other ways to make a person feel good...)

I also prefer more adult themed things. I never understand why so many people argue against things like showing nudity on this site when the majority are coming here solely to masturbate. How many other sites in the internet do you come to saying "damn can't wait to get it going!" then follow it up with "WHAT? NUDITY?! GROSS!"

cool sexy but use colors plz ok my opinion.because is better colors plz :stickout:):scared

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back