• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you look forward to?

Snail Shell

Verified
What's coming up soon, in the extended future, or just in general, that you are looking forward to?

Snail Shell

4 day weekend coming up...I will have 2 of those days entirely to myself...

Halloween. My best friend's coming up for the weekend, and we're going on a ghost walk of the city.

Within the...

Next hour: Relaxing in front of the TV :)

Next day: Nice Lunch with friends :D

Next week: Free helicopter ride and hiking to the Big Beehive

Next month: October 3rd :lion:

I don't have a whole lot going on the docket - the next major thing I guess would be Thanksgiving and then Christmas but as of right now nothing special to report.

i'm seeing a friend in 2 weeks that i haven't seen in a while :)

- The start of the NFL season tomorrow night (and especially this Sunday).

- The holidays; Thanksgiving through New Year's.

- Completing my novel next year (Using my real name, not tickling-based, and trying to get published and everything).

As of last night, I was looking forward to the season premier of "Sons of Anarchy" on FX, and after seeing it, now I'm looking forward to next Tuesday at 10pm for the next episode. :yayzorz:

Also looking forward to going home to Mark:doublethrust: and hoping that most of my sensitivity will come back by then so we can have some fun, plus I miss him like crazy.:sadcry: :cuddle:

Also looking forward to going through my stuff that's been stored here in Jersey, and sending some of it back to CA.

Looking forward to staying back at my friends house (at mom's now animal sitting) to visit and watch more episodes of "Dexter".

There is probably more that I'm looking forward to, but they are just little things.

Looking Forward To ...

... reuniting w/the Fortress of Nerditude , hangin' out w/a great bunch of people , & meeting new folks at this year's MTP later this month.

... the season premiere of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia next week ( 9/16 ).

... hockey season starting up soon.

... getting some pudding from the grocery store & goin' to town.

The NHL season, Thanksgiving and meeting someone special :)

Apply for a much better job tomorrow. Hoping I'll get it and not have panic attacks about money haha. So I guess looking forward to finding a new job in general.

And I have Shira coming to visit me Saturday. I am near giddy with excitement

The weekend of the 24. sept. Two of my best friends visiting me.. going to be the best weekend ever. Party, fun, party, beach, fun.. :D

Just getting up and being alive everyday...and football season..Slayer concert..basketball season...getting some sleep

Meeting new friends and old at Bella's in November.

Looking forward to the weekend!
Also,
Lookin' forward to: drumming at a few shows coming up this month; travelling somewhere, anywhere soon; learning how to play piano.

January - time when I will be finally done with all the exams, stupid application process amd finally having sometime for myself, maybe starting to attend jim again or starting learning some matrial arts...forgive me my spelling

getting ready for another great MTP party seeing old and new friends hugssssss to all

Immediately - I'm excited for this week when I get my cats fixed so they hopefully stop peeing on shit :xlime: and for next weekend, when I'll have 2 days off after working 19 in a row :gonao:

In the near future - I absolutely cannot wait for Bella's in November.

Long term - I'm looking forward to the financial aspect of this new job to start paying off (no pun intended) so I can continue to not live under a bridge, and make my little home a little more home-y.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back