• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what do you think about foot tattoos?

ticklemetrix

TMF Poster
2012-09-27 21.28.59.jpg

I've gotten mixed reviews on it. It will be colored before its done, shades of red and black?

Nice and I love it. Thanks for sharing the pic. Lovely toes too I might add...LOL

Absolutely despise them. Takes something beautiful and makes it trashy and unattractive.

I'm not sure. I believe i would have to see them framed in my stocks in person to give you an honest, heart felt answer!

Hate foot tattoos. Like Tidas said, makes it look trashy.

I don't particularly like tattoos or dislike them. They can't make an unattractive foot into a lovely foot.

Your feet are lovely. :feets: Thanks for sharing the photo. :D

They can be nice depends on what is done, yours are very nice.
I plan on having my girl get ticklish on the side of one foot and a feather on the side of her other foot :)

I had someone suggest a feather with tickle me on my other foot. lol i don't know what im going to do to the other one yet. This one is actually a full body vine that travels up to my shoulder.

I'm not a fan of them to be honest but if a girl has a tattoo on her foot/feet and she is ticklish and allows me to tickle her then I will overlook it,
very nice pic by the way you have nice looking feet :clap:

sorry for those who dont like it. it has special meaning and i love it! also, never been in stocks before. just tied.... ;)

sorry for those who dont like it. it has special meaning and i love it! also, never been in stocks before. just tied.... ;)

It's nothing personal against you! Express what means something to you. That's kind of what we are all here, anyway. My preference is unmarked, smooth, skin - but I'd never turn down the chance to play with anyone cool no matter how they decorated themself. It just seems like so many people have them now - and of those, a lot of them don't even seem that original or meaningful, anyway. I hope you get a chance to be stocked..... never experienced it myself, inside of them or outside of them. Let ud know of your further adventures.

Lol i didn't take it personal. Life would be boring if we all were the same and thought alike! :p

i don't know about others but i like girls with tattoos myself give me anther reason to look those feet and i like the body vine idea i think it sounds sexy but thats me tho

I agree somewhat with milagros317, I don't particularly like tattoos or dislike them. They can't make an foot look very attractive. But like others have said the wrong tattoo or too much ink can make it look trashy.

LBFT

Absolutely despise them. Takes something beautiful and makes it trashy and unattractive.

Exactly. Like going to see the Taj Mahal and finding it covered in graffiti ... Buy some goofy socks or patterned stockings.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back