• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what do you think of these feet?

homeros

my boyfriend let me take a few pictures of his feet :redface: i want to know what the tickling community thinks of them!;)
would you tickle these feet? i know i would!!!!!! :laughing:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 49
we would rather see your feet... im a straight guy so, ya id rather see yours, whether theyre bare, nylon or sox. (i luv sox the best)

my boyfriend let me take a few pictures of his feet :redface: i want to know what the tickling community thinks of them!;)
would you tickle these feet? i know i would!!!!!! :laughing:

I love girls feet as well

But unlike the first three posters before me solider12345r,fabiolas4,and hank2001

I think your boyfriend has nice looking feet ticklefan989 neat pictures. :) A
nd i'm sure nice and ticklish as well.

What products does he use on his soles to get them soft and smooth like that?

Since i love keeping my ticklish size 10 soles as soft and good and pretty looking for my girlfriend as can be. ;)

Last edited:

I love girls feet as well

But unlike the first three posters before me solider12345r,fabiolas4,and hank2001

I think your boyfriend has nice looking feet ticklefan989 neat pictures. :) A
nd i'm sure nice and ticklish as well.

What products does he use on his soles to get them soft and smooth like that?

Since i love keeping my ticklish size 10 soles as soft and good and pretty looking for my girlfriend as can be. ;)

thanks mr.teehehe:laughing:
I asked him but he said he doesnt' use anything on his feet

also, what don't you like about them solider12345r,fabiolas4,and hank2001???

thanks mr.teehehe:laughing:
I asked him but he said he doesnt' use anything on his feet

Your welcome. :happy:

I bet you get him great and good and his soles!

My girl for sure gets my feet and soles and attacks them non - stop. :super_hap

Your welcome. :happy:

I bet you get him great and good and his soles!

My girl for sure gets my feet and soles and attacks them non - stop. :super_hap

that's his best tickle spot and he loves every minute of it!!! i just love to watch him laugh and squirm as i rake my nails over his feet and give them a good brushing with a hairbrush!!:ggrin:

that's his best tickle spot and he loves every minute of it!!! i just love to watch him laugh and squirm as i rake my nails over his feet and give them a good brushing with a hairbrush!!:ggrin:

Awww that's cute ticklefan. :super_hap

It sounds like you and him have great fun with him being and getting tickled. Darn girls and thier long finger nails used for the tickling! ackk! Finger nails have to be the most enjoyable tickling tool ever for tickling and coming in at a close second is brushes and a electric toothbrush or fork as well. :redface:

well im straight, so im not into anything guys in a sexual way at all. id rather see her feet. id rather do a tickle session with nasty female feet rather than male pedicured anyday, its what makes the laugh and the body movements and what not.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back