• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you wanna know about LadyLia?

LadyLia

TMF Novice
This seems like a popular idea...and sounds like fun! :) Ask me anything you wanna know!!

I'm doing ok. Avoiding homework at all costs! haha Oh, and figuring out how to add a signature! :D

How long is your hair? Curly or straight? Natural hair color?

Funny you would ask that now lol. Right now my hair is faily long (a good 3 in past my shoulders) and colored blonde with reddish brown underneath. Its straight. I am changing it tomorrow though!

While we're on the subject, lol...what are you changing it to?

I had it trimmed up and dyed it red :) I was ready for a change. I love it!

A busy weekend and sad its pretty much over. :( I did have to work and do homework, but I got to spend some time with my family too. how about you? :)

Have you ever stuck carrots in your ears and pretended to be a periscope?

(Warning: The above question contains dangerously high levels of silliness. The serious minded are advised not to read it. :D )

A busy weekend and sad its pretty much over. :( I did have to work and do homework, but I got to spend some time with my family too. how about you? :)

Had a very nice weekend! Very laid back.............I need it lol.

So what's your favorite food?

@Kurchatovium: no I have not...but it sounds like an amazing idea! haha

@Angel: I have some really weird favorite foods. Sesame sticks (like the kind you get in the trail mix stuff haha), Lupini beans, popcorn, and definitely Chipotle!! :D

If oranges were purple would we call them purples instead of oranges? :p

Hmm...it sounds logical that we would...would oranges still taste orangey if they were purple?

no I haven't! but raspberries are delicious!! and raspberries on your belly...well ^.^ those are great too!

no I haven't! but raspberries are delicious!! and raspberries on your belly...well ^.^ those are great too!

I like strawberries more. :p

If Joe is on a train going east at 53 mph and is 723 miles from his destination and Fred is on a train heading west going at 64 mph and is 567 miles from his destination. The question then is using logic can we say does anyone really care? :p

I think we can say definitively that no one cares. I was never a big fan of math...especially story problems! >.<

Ever sing a Gilbert and Sullivan Show tune while dressed up as Cleopatra? :p

@Kurchatovium: Can't say that I have...but sounds like an interesting experience haha I do love show tunes

@Paracarl44: No prob!! I'm ok today, overwhelmed a little with school stuff, but generally good :) How bout you?

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back