• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What does a tattoo feel like.....

Bout time somone asked a questtion I could answer...lol. As you can see by my sig I have a cross on my sholder and on the other I have spiderweb. Im also planning on getting my back done aswell as puttin more on my arms. Sense its you first time getting "poked" or "inked" as some would say, my best advice would be to just be calm. Your gonna flich once or twice so dont think about it to much its just gona happen. Might want to try chewing gum so you are concentrating on the gum instead of what the artist is doing and on that same note try not to look at it. Looking at the artist work is like being at you job and looking at your watch every 5 secs. to see if the time has changed. Also another good thing to have is to see if the artist will play some music, if so try to sing along with it, to also help take your mind off it(worked for me). And lastly the healing process, first off for the first week or so just put nealsporin(spelling?) on it and after that time period keep your skin from dryin by lotioning your tat up daily. And when it come to showers: dont let the water beat directly on it but clean it with a rag and soap. baths: dont submurge it under water. Well from my tat experiences thats all that ive been told and witnessed first had. hope all goes well and you should post pix of how it comes out in the end. Good luck.

My tattoo artist explained to me several weeks before I got my first one that at its worse, it feels like dragging the tip of a knife over a sunburn. That's actually pretty damn accurate, too.

It's NOT an unbearable pain. It hurts a bit at times, but it's definitely tolerable, and you can just sit and grit your teeth through it. You've selected a very good area for your first ink. The outside of the upper arm is one of the least painful places to get inked, and should be fairly easy to sit through.

But if you can imagine dragging the sharp point of a knife or scissors across your arm...not enough to puncture the skin, just enough to leave that white scrape, you'll be fairly prepared for the sensations ahead.

Also consider the fact that most people who are tattooed usually have several. I personally have 6. 3 of them are quite large (6-10 inches in length and up to 6 inches wide), and one of them even required 14 needles in the tattoo gun at one time to complete (not to mention 4 hours time in one sitting). And that was my second tattoo...I still went for 4 more after that...LOL

As for aftercare, your tattoo artist will fully instruct you on all of that. As NG stated, have neosporin/triple antibiotic ointment/Diaper Doo or something similar on hand for afterward. You will need to gentle cleanse the area a few times a day, and reapply a thin layer of goop over it each time you do. After about 3-5 days, you can let it go without any good, but still keep it clean and try to keep it free from clothing...especially tight clothing...for up to 2 weeks afterward. Ibuprofen works well for reducing pain and swelling.

Good luck! Let us know how it went!

Mimi :)

Well... the one on my back stung at first and then went pretty numb after a couple of minutes or so. The one on the top of my foot hurt like a BITCH the whole two hours it took... a lot depends on location. I think yours will have it's ouchy moments but be pretty tolerable overall.

Yep all good points if you look closely on my right shoulder(or the left one sense your facing opposite), you can see my spiderweb. The funny thin about this tatoo is that whenever the artist got away from the middle of the top of my shoulder and started to make his way up my traps towards my neck, my muscles in my traps, neck, and upper back would tighten making my arm raise almost as if somone were to poke me in the neck and I were rasing my shoulders to protect myself. The artist thought it was funny as hell.

I have one just below my right shoulder in the front....centered between the shoulder and collar bone....and that one was the hardest for me to sit through. It didn't hurt much, but the vibrations from the gun reverberated through my collar bone, causing me to giggle hysterically and instictively scrunch up my shoulder to my ear. It took everything I had to try to remain still for it....

Funny, too, since the actual tattoo is the Japanese Kanji symbol for the word "ticklish".

Mimi ;)

Great story Mimi. Wish I couldve been that atist. He/She must have been laughing aswell considering the situation. Who ever knew that an occasion that supposidly could bring so much pain, would acyually bring laughter. Would have been great to watch that.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back