• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what does being ticklish feel like?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
I know it probably hard, but if you had to put it into words what it feels like, and what it feels like when you're being tickled.

:popcorn:

One word... Heaven...provided you have a good ler. ;)

If you want some fun reading that may give you a more detailed answer, check out my stories HERE. I try to give a feel of the head space of the lee.

How to describe it....

It feels like a series of minute shocks to the nerves, a tingly sort of feeling, as though your arm or leg were asleep, but much more intense.

Ann got it right though when she described it as Heavenly. :)

One word... Heaven...provided you have a good ler. ;)

If you want some fun reading that may give you a more detailed answer, check out my stories HERE. I try to give a feel of the head space of the lee.

Damn that was a hot story...long...but hot!

for me it is a strong feeling, something i should pull away from but do not want to.
makes butterflies in my stomach and sends shivers over my body.
it is exactly the kind of feeling i always want to feel!

Tickling is the "fine line"

You know when they say there's a fine line between heaven and hell, between pleasure and pain, between sanity and insanity? Tickling is that fine line. And the greatest 'lers know how to take you back and forth across it. The proximity to heaven, pleasure and insanity is what makes you want to stay there. :bwahaha:

!

Under the right devilish digits (and with a hint of bondage I might add as I’m a fan), it’s absolutely sinful! It feels so unbelievably maddening and frightful as you are drenched with anticipatory fear but at the same time there are streams of exhilaration and eroticism that I cannot describe. Coming from someone that has a real sincere love/hate relationship with being tickled, it’s sheer intensity.

Have you ever hated and loved something at the same time? It's a great release; I find it cathartic and relaxing, while at the same time frustrating and torturous. Moreover, it's addictive, especially if the 'ler is really into tickling, it's almost gratifying enough knowing you're both taking so much from such a simple act.

MADNESS!

If madness could have an actual physical sensation it would come in the form of tickling. If you are pinned down and helpless with someone probing your sides and belly, or any other ticklish place, that is simply mind numbing. You even laugh like a little phycho if it's done right. I mean who begs not to laugh, it has to be a feeling of insanity or madness.

I dunno how to say this without sounding corny.

It's like .. you know when you get that tingly feeling from someone liking you or touching you? Like you just feel so happy when you feel that "spark" of skin to skin. It's like that spark of tingles ... but more intense and lasting much longer.

Ya know what I mean?

You feel a sense of relaxation, but at the same time a heighten sensed of arousal and joy. It's pretty fuckin awesome.

Tickling is one of the greatest experiences there is...Let's see the best way for me to explain is that it feels as if your at the top of the highest mountain and you just fall!! You know you will hit the ground but the feeling going down over takes you. The feeling in the pit of your stomach is amazinggg. I LOVE IT!!! :rowfull:

You claim in your other posts that you were ticklish when you were younger. So you should know.

'Tis the most delicious of feelings. For me, at least, it cannot be ignored and cannot be suppressed. A million tiny little sparkles cascading from the targeted spot to your brain. Ever have that sort of wave of giddy euphoria that comes from finding out about something truly amazingly awesome? The sort of feeling that washes over your body and sends all the cares and troubles to the sidelines? Something like that, for me at least.

'Tis one of the reasons I love the feeling so much, I think. My life is spent constantly worrying about this and that and toiling over some silly task or another. When tickled, my focus shifts totally away from everything else and zeros in on the infernal little demon(ess) who's doing the tickling. You can forget all the rest of your troubles and just bask (or thrash wildly if you're me) in the sparkly, terrible, awesome goodness. :D

One of those weird questions to answer, like the "what does love feel like?" one. (And don't ask me, 'cause I don't know that feeling :p)

Ann, Spot_Lady, Tamz, ticklethisangel, and Crystal … all got some pretty good defining thoughts on “what’s it like”. I m'self 'wouldn’t know' however, being a ‘non-ticklish’ ler only.

However, since “it” (both the subjective feelings and objective responses) truly does vary from person to person, it’s up to us lers to try to understand a bit about what the lees are going through. It’s pretty obvious from the objective reactions, which lees are dealing with it easier, and which are having some more difficulty.

It is the subjective physical, psycho-emotional, and other subjective feelings that we lers can’t actually know. But we are obliged to carefully (and quickly) evaluate those subjective feelings in our lees to understand how best to do it. It is their party too, and to make it a truly good experience, one they’ll want to repeat possibly in the future, we’ve got to figure out how to make it as “enjoyable” as we can.

And yes, Ann’s ‘saga’ is long, but it is the best exposition I’ve ever read (and I told her that too) about how a ticklee truly feels about what she or he is going through when it’s happening “right now”, even right down to the good and bad stimuli-emotions during a scene. Hot stuff and should be obligatory reading for everybody in this scene of ours (imho).

My own Melinda is the hardest one I’ve tried to figure out. While she initially struggles and grunts and fights and cusses, she eventually winds up pretty much giving up and giggling and laughing like a little helpless schoolgirl (smile). Takes about ten minutes or less at NEST. It’s when she’s giggling like a stupid playground schoolgirl we invite others to join in the play.

But! Watch out for her "other side". She's one of the cruelest lers I've ever seen.

lemmee add the one that HisDivineShadow just posted to the list of good defining thoughts on "what it's like."

'Tis the most delicious of feelings. For me, at least, it cannot be ignored and cannot be suppressed. A million tiny little sparkles cascading from the targeted spot to your brain. Ever have that sort of wave of giddy euphoria that comes from finding out about something truly amazingly awesome? The sort of feeling that washes over your body and sends all the cares and troubles to the sidelines? Something like that, for me at least.

You are literally so adorkable, I could just punch you in the face. :wub:

It's an ache in a good way, a supernova in it's intensity! It never feels the same twice.
I've asked this question during a time that I lost ticklishness. For some obscure reason I was hoping for a qualitative answer...

Because I think tickling affects subsonscious more than conscious mind (sorry, I know I'm getting complicated!) the answers to that question are almost always going to be poetic.

Perhaps I should say that words hae not yet been invented to adiquately describe it?

to me being tickled is a feeling so intense that i just tense up and try to escape the tickley feeling, but once it ends i want more

The feeling for me....
Its like being out of control of your own body. Adrenelin rush like being on a rollercoaster at high speed. That feeling that makes you wanna scream on a loop, or jump at a scary movie scene.
Excitement for the body granted by someone else.
Not sure how else to describe it really. Its one of those things that you only know through experiencing it yourself.

What does being ticklish feel like?

Being tickled, the "rush" feels like you are being given a present and being punished at the same time.

It is a hysterical agonizing pleasure.

Sort of like sky diving.

One is attracted to the simultaneous sensations of pleasure and pain and yet laughing it off all the time.

:)

I wonder what it would feel like to be super ticklish?

Could even rain drops tickle one into the pleasure of hysterical agony.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back