• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What does everyone do for a living?

firegod86

TMF Master
I know many of us can't really answer this question. ButI just thought about it and wondered just how diverse our members are. Doctors, lawyers, clowns..

To start off. I work in fast food.
Curious to see how many different jobs we get.

During the past few years.. until a couple of months ago.. I was an antiques/jewelry/art sales person. I still have some sales pending that will hopefully happen.

My main task right now: I'm a trainee to work in the insurance industry, and I'm studying diligently to hopefully pass my insurance licensing exam, and then get a position in the field of insurance.

I'll be your resident chemist! P1 Pharm student. I'm taking 20 credit hours at my Uni and doing frontier research on HPV with my professor in my spare time.

Holy hell I love what I do!

Selling on Ebay is cool, Gothika. I used to do that as part of my business when I lived in PA.

I'm a security guard for 23 years this year.

Fine dining bartender, also beverage distribution, every now and again I get a paying gig as a musician.

Creative Director at an International Advertising Agency

Just sold my share of a bar, bought two properties in upstate New York, one needs a little fixing the other one a little more. Now living in one and renting the other one. Hopefully sell them in a few years at a profit and move to a warmer climate.

Oh wow, how interesting!! Well I'm a 20-year cancer nurse, currently working on my Acute Care Nurse Practitioner certification and doctorate. The field of oncology I work right now is bone marrow/stem cell transplant. My special interest is in Native American cancer continuum with an interest in prevention and education at the community level. I'd like to study some genetics on HPV in head/neck and lung cancers in the Native American population of Oklahoma. So that's me!

~Anastasia

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back