• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What favorite kinda drink

non-alcoholic drink? I also like both Coke and Pepsi. I'm not one of those people who will only drink one or the other. But I have cut way back on my soda consumption, so now when I do have one, it's a nice treat for myself. :D

Last edited:
Tropicana, orange & lime flavour, could guzzle that all day long

& if we're having a beer, mine's a cider

I'm not much of a soda fan. The regular kind is too sweet and the diet kind makes me wanna puke. I love water and Turkey Hill Diet Green Tea :drool: I also love V8 and V8 Splash.

It was vernors but now I'm always drinking Moutain Dew.
I should drink more water but dammit it doesn't taste like anything. And flavored water is poop to me.

Arizona green tea. It tastes great, and a 20 oz. bottle has 200% of one's daily vitamin C intake. I never got sick last year. :)

Soda wise its Mountain Dew I know its bad for me but I'm addicted to caffeine and I have always loved freshly squeezed orange juice mmmm mmmm
Side note I just learned how to spell caffeine properly and it's not what I expected

Don't drink soda on it's own, more of a milk, water, and juice man to be honest. Alcohol wise, ya cannot go wrong with whiskey. I prefer Irish, like Jameson or the Knot, to southern whiskey, but God help me I am still a sucker for good ol' Jack and Jim.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back