• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What fortune favors..... F/M

3xPIN

4th Level Orange Feather
I call myself bold.

I frequent okcupid.com. Mostly I do it for the tests. But every once in a while I will message some one or some on messages me. I often ask in the PM of the girls whom I message (or receive messages from) if they are ticklish. It always yields interesting results. Even met up with one who was interested in trying tickling, and she did give it the old college try. However, she decided, as many others have, it is kinda fun but not her thing.

But back in March, I found a person who seemed interesting but was a bit down due to all the jerks out there. I sent her a chin up message, and ended it with a question. "Incedently, are you ticklish?" 3 weeks ago, I got a reply from her out of the blue after forgetting about it. She told me she was ticklish when she wasn't blocking and that she was into the D/s lifestyle. I messaged back and told her some other things about myself and that I to was ticklish, not that she asked. But she immediately messaged back that she would have if she had thought of it. Then we PMed for a while then I started and IM with her and we exchanged words and basically tickle talked on and off for 7 hours (I shit you not! But i will spare you the details nothing special).

We decided to meet within a week at a nearby mall after she made a comment about tickling me in public at the mall. We met at Hot Topic. She got a feel for me and I for her. I was wearing my Irish rugby jersey and camo cargo shorts. She was about 5'4 and very spunky. We talked about video games and how much Twilight sucks (Because it does!!!!!) I didn't tone down my personality and got into several conversations with strangers in different shops. Then we sat down and just chilled and talked for a good two hours. The we got up and went on our way to Spencer's gifts. On the way, she broke the 'silence' if you know what I mean.

"So," she gently began, "how ticklish are you?" All I could think was She broke the silence! Not me! She is more on the -er than -lee as we had discussed. We obviously both wanted to say something while on the couch, but I thought i would be the one to say something first. I became flustered and excited but kept my composure.

"On a scale of 1-10," I explained, "I am on average a 7.2." I began to lecture her on how ticklish I can be and where and how continued tickling can make me more so. And like a good student she asked questions. "How sensitive are you? Like how much of a touch would it take to tickle you exactly? Like a poke?" We entered the store. "No! A poke is just a poke!" She poked my arm. Her nails were long and sharp, but rounded well so as not to prick. I felt it and said, "Yeah, no, you see, that's nothing. Maybe if you did it to my bare stom-" She then flicked lightly up my forearm. The tickle shock wave flitted up my arm and my knees buckled. I fell forward and did a sort of a surprised hopping thing to steady myself and ended up stiff, hunched over, wide-eyed and a few steps away. Elation dawned on her face as shock and feigned dread spread across mine. Then it truly began.

She went to the jewelry. I followed. I caught up and she got my side. She knows what she is doing. I doubled over and grunted a bit. She saw some jewelry on a high shelf and I got it down. She said she couldn't buy it so she gave it to me. she was on my right and I took it with my left hand and started to put it up, then stopped. I switched hands to taunt her. She took the bait. She wiggled her fingers vigorously at my armpit. I giggled and was able to get the jewelry back up. She had told me she tries to tickle people all the time. She gets kicked in the face once a week for trying to tickle people's feet. She once tied up her bf, and after he said never again. This made me quiver.

I was to her a real find because she loved to tickle and was the first person who actually would let her. I struggled enough to make interesting for her though. On our way to the next destination, she did th this clever thing where she tickled my neck ( she loves tickling necks said she used to do it to girls in high school and to friends to this day). When she did I scrunched my shoulders up to my neck and lifted my arms. She darted down to my sides making me bend down into a ball. This made my neck closer to her. Then she shot back up to my neck which was easy considering I was closer, making me damn near fall over in the middle of the mall. It was fantastic! She giggled and shook her hands about with joy and said, "They always fall for it!"
"Fall for it? It isn't a prank!" I proclaimed defensively. "You tickle us; we have no choice but to react." She was to busy reveling in her glory and happiness. I was 'tickled' by her reaction.

Then we decided to get something to eat down the road. She said she had to use the restroom so I waited. There was a ferris wheel and I noticed it wasn't playing music. It used to play what I could swear was Alice's restaraunt. I remember because when I used to frequent this mall, I- Nails lightly slid across my skin and pierced my thought patterns as they slowly traced down my neck to my collar bone. The surprise and the tickling were so great that I fell out of my chair. She was something special.

We decided to take her car. As soon as we sat down she reached across the divider and went, "Say is this...?" and she clawed inwardly at my knee. I jerked up and covered my once exposed knee. She jumped up and down in her seat in glee, shaking her fists with excitement and grinning while saying, "Yessssss!" then giggling maniacally. What have I got myself into? I thought. Turns out, something amazing.

We went to Stake and Shake and while parked she got at my sides some more and I decided since she kept asking I should stop being a tease. I folded my seat back and exposed my stomach. She dug right in. I often forget how truly ticklish I am. But this showed me how truly ticklish I can be. She explored every inch of my underbelly and ribs. I was helpless against her. I started am all out laughing and thrashing fit. We were both getting off on it. but because it was our first meeting we decided to behave. After about five minutes of playfulness, we went inside. Inside we talked about kink and fetishism and how some people will be beaten and punished and embarrassed, but when you say I wanna tickle you they give you the weirdest look. I massaged her ankle under the table which tickled her a little. She explained she isn't that ticklish and it usually makes her itch so she doesn't usually get tickled. I let her tickle my socked foot under the table.

We left after eating and ended up in the parking lot of the Meijer next to the mall (there is always a meijer near by when you live in Michigan). We talked for a little then she tickled and tickled me on and off for 3 hours. I reclined back making me vulnerable. Her nails glided over both my sides. She squeezed my knees until she found the spot that made me squirm. Then I tried to escape by turning away from her, but as I said she knows what she is doing. She then scribbled all over my back and shoulders. I slammed into the door trying desperately to get away. She loved all of it. Then she tickle me lightly above the shirt on my ribs. She began to say, "Tickle tickle tickle!" I went ballistic! She laughed and said "that always works." I explained it was a psychological thing. Then she told me how everyone has a ticklish spot right below there butt where their thigh begins. My eyes widened and realized This chicks a pro! She would stop and start up. I would try to tickle her to no avail but it was still fun. She got to my underarms and I screamed and she went, "Ooooo!" I explained earlier to her how I had sensitive nipples. She tickled around them and saw they were getting hard. She noticed and said, "Hey! there are those nipples!" Then she began to caress the tip with the edge of her fingernail. The tickling sensation stopped. Now electricity of a new sort rippled through my body. My laughs became moans as she ever so lightly teased and circled my nipples. I began to grind my teeth and shuffle my feet as experimented with the ticklishness around the nipples as she was still caressing them. I clawed and the appolsty and nearly screamed. She remarked, "I love being a cocktease. It is great, I haven't done it in a while." I told her through my laughing moans, "I liked to be cockteased!" I sat back and took it, she was impressed by my will power. "It would be great if you came!" she half-taunted. I did find a little pre-cum after our endeavor and wanted to touch myself the whole time. But the area was public enough for an exhibtionist like me to get off, but to out in open to risk getting arrested. Eventually she relented and I came down off the exhilirating high. She layed her head on my shoulder while I cooled down. Then suddenly she said, "Oh my god! Is your dick ticklish?" All i could think was, Is my dick ticklish? I honestly couldn't say. Then I realized after 7 seconds of rolling it around, "Well not on the head! maybe around the balls and the back of the shaft, or the top perhaps." Then it dawned on me I was saying this aloud and not in my head. We giggled about it together and then she went back at me. I rolled over on my stomach and she hit me on that place just below my bottom where we are all ticklish and I jumped on my side! She did her rejoice dance one more time at my reaction.

We decided we should get going and I reached over and tickled her neck. She squirmed and giggled and I Asked why she was ticklish suddenly. She just squirmed and giggled more. It was all the tickling I explained it made her ticklish too. Then I got a ride back and we headed on our ways.

We plan to meet again to hang out. We also plan to meet where there is a bed with four posts, tie me up spread eagle, and then she will tickle me from top to bottom to feet and then back up again. I will try and keep you posted. I say I am bold because I am fortunate to have found her. and I never would have met if I hadn't mentioned I was ticklish. and as they say.....

Fortune Favors the Bold.

-Diamond Heart

Wow! All that from okcupid.com?? I hope you guys keep in touch. ;)

Crap. I think I just punned.

Fantastic story! I am on the edge of my seat with suspense to find out what this sadistic woman does to you next! Keep us informed. :)

That's is awesome! Its an amazing thing when both ppl share an interest/fetish/passion for tickling.
Takes it to a whole other level!

We hope to hear more!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back