• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What got you into tickling?

LvsTicklingFeet

TMF Expert
I know this topic has probably been posted before but I'm still kinda new here and don't know many people here and thought I would ask the general question to find out what got others into tickling and get to know more people and maybe meet some new friends

i honestly do not know what made me gwet into it

ive herd a theory why people like feet though.... if u wana hear that?

I don't honestly know... it's been a deep rooted interest since about age 5.

well as babies, we spend a lot of time on the floor crawling around and all those other baby antics...

and if your a boy, subconciously (apparently) you want to have sex with her, thats why boys normally favour mums... girls obviously vice versa...

baring that in mind... when on the floor, the first thing we'd normally see of our mum is there feet...

so this plus the part of wanting sex with her can develop this link....

IF your older and you havent had a foot fetish all your life, it can develop in antoher way...

the part of your brain which registers sensations in your feet is right next to the part of the brain which controls the part of which that can make you horny... over time these two parts of the brain can end up closer together and the brain can mistake the sensation in the feet for the "horny" bit in the brain...

or...

if a partner introduces you to it and they find it a sexual thing... you may be getting turned on because he is, plus the sensations in your feet... they can get used to each other firing off at the same time, so when someone plays with ur feet, u not only trigger that part of the brain but also the horny part

i really didnt expect to write that much.. sorry lol

well as babies, we spend a lot of time on the floor crawling around and all those other baby antics...

and if your a boy, subconciously (apparently) you want to have sex with her, thats why boys normally favour mums... girls obviously vice versa...

baring that in mind... when on the floor, the first thing we'd normally see of our mum is there feet...

so this plus the part of wanting sex with her can develop this link....

i really didnt expect to write that much.. sorry lol

Good old Freud!! Crazy man....mind you, I haven't got a better explanation!

Mine...I imagine it's because I've got two very ticklish cousins, and everytime the one would come to stay she'd sleep in and to wake her up...yep, we'd tickle her. Kinda makes me sound a bit incestuous looking back, perhaps I shouldn't tell that story too widely....damned psychology...

I was four years old, watching TV, and Bluto was tickling Olive Oyl's foot as she hung upside down. I felt this pleasant tingling in my crotch. It was my first sexual feeling and a foot tickling triggered it.

When I was a teenager I noticed that whenever it happen to other people always filled me with a giddy excitement.

They say it,s due to a abnormal chromizone at birth , it determines if we become ticklers or ticklees or just plain vanilla's.......don't ask me...that's what they say..they should know,..they wrote the book...who are they,...i,m just making this up,, i have no idea.

Like most everyone, I was tickled when little. The first real instance that I can remember being excited abut tickling was after being read a sesame street story called the Terrible Tickler. I got the book it was in from a friend a few years ago. Tickled a friend at recess that day:)

I've always liked tickling for as long as I can remember. My earliest memory is of a scientist that was tied to a rack with a feather wiggled over his soles, his toes flailing. At least that's how I remember it.

I will say, though, that while I always enjoyed tickling, and even obsessed about it, every time a female character was tickled, I'd get uncomfortable. Like, I enjoyed it, but I didn't like that it was happening to a female.

( And now that I know I'm a flaming queer, it makes so much sense now :3 )

I remember that there were many characters that I really wanted to see get tickled, but never happened. Launchpad from the Mighty Ducks cartoon, King Koopa and Buffshell from the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, Godzilla from the cartoon... I'm sure the list could go on if my mind would work properly, lol. I've also always preferred monstrous or non-humans being tickled to humans being tickled...

...which is probably the entire reason I became a furry. :dancingsheep:

Mostly the monsters. The bigger they are, the harder they laugh.

My earliest memory would be the TMNT episode where April got tickled. I remember really liking that scene.

yeah i remember that back in the day. Before school they'd show it and i remember hoping for it to be that episode ha!!

I was thinking the other day how when i was younger, id always find excuses to tickle my neighbours feet, and from what i remember she would just go along with it. If only I had that care free attitude today, life would be a breeze.

My earliest memory would be the TMNT episode where April got tickled. I remember really liking that scene.

i also remember this, and the one where 2 guys were abducted by a ufo with women in it holding feathers waiting to tickle them

I agree with guitarman. I wish I could have a care free attitude. It would be so much easier to find ticklish people

I don't know what got me into tickling because I've been into it for as long as I can remember, which is back to age 4.

I think I was born with it. I did have a gf when I was 22 who was into it and turned it from innocent fascination to full out fetish.

I know exactly what did. I was born that way. I always knew I liked it from the time I had memory. Within 2 years of me remembering I "just knew", I ALSO just knew it was sexual as well. Always has been, and I imagine, always will be something I love. :)

I don't know. I think it was just genetically wired into my brain. It wasn't much of a choice.

It exists therefore I am. It's as hardwired into my soul as much as the need to explore the unknown... and I can't really do either so I keep baging my head against that brick wall I call life :D

With myself, it started when I was about 5 or 6 yrs old, when the older girls in my neighborhood used to make me tickle their feet, and they also played this dancing game, in barefeet, with bamboo sticks. I would just sit there for hours watching their naked feet bop up and down to the rhythm of the sticks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back