• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to...

WriterOfSin

TMF Regular
Not entirely sure if this is the right place, but does anyone know what happened to the producer and the studio of 'Way Too Ticklish!'? He had some 'Tittibasana' stocks for feet and heads and used them on two videos I know of, with Tiffany and Vivian Ireene Pierce, as well as one with another girl which has only one mention on the internet. Has he left the industry?

Note; This really isn't a 'hey where can I find more clips', I'm actually curious as to where he's gone. Also, what do you guys and girls think of his Tittibasana stocks? Are they too stringent? Could he have made more use of them?

Sorry for the late reply. While I don't personally know of his reasons, the producer of Way Too Ticklish had most of the threads that advertised his tickling material removed, and he requested that his clips be placed on the "No Post" list - basically barring anyone from posting or sharing any material from his clips on the site. Not sure if he's done the same at the TMF, but there's a chance his material may still be there.

And yes, I remember the Tittibasana Stocks vividly. Very stringent and creative bondage. :) With someone flexible enough, I'm sure that position could be held fairly comfortably for a short amount of time. Perhaps someone else may try constructing a set? It would be...delicious. :super_hap

No problem, thanks for the heads-up Dalekfire :) And I agree, it most certainly would!

I believe he mentioned that it became too much work at the time, uploading and converting clips.. Sad to see him go.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back