• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What has been positive about this fetish for you?

Stocks22

TMF Novice
I was just going through the thread about the negative aspects of this fetish and how to live with it. Then it popped in my head that there must be some one out there with a positive experience. So whatever it may be (maybe you met your wife, you traveled some where new for a gathering, met new friends) I would just like to hear how this fetish has positively affected your life in any way.

God to film a bunch of shitty yet fun videos with some friends and show them to other, non-fetish friends and have them entertained by them.

There are no negative aspects. Tickling is amazing. I would say the best aspect is, it is a kink one can not be embarrassed by. MOST other fetishizes are really gross or just disturbing. But telling your partner you like being tickled is easily accepted. Many people think it sounds fun, or just adorable :) I have never been embarrassed about liking this, or telling a new boyfriend. no shame or anything. I am very thankful I like something that is both cute and harmless, yet can be very intense, exhilarating, and soo sexy <3 I do however give it some time before I ask him to tie me down and mercilessly tickle torture me until I scream. Lol, That takes some bonding time first. But compared to other fetishes, it is still pretty normal, simple and fun <3 I can't imagine there is anything bad about this fetish. :) people who say that are just looking too deep into things.

Basically what I am saying is, that it is very easy to open up to your significant other about even early on. I have so many wonderful experiences by not being ashamed or bottling it up.

Positive- The chance to meet some really cool people at munches and also to have had a couple of great play partners over the years.

Met some of my closest friends and one special rhino. For every one awesome person, there's probably a thousand creeps, trolls, drama llamas, and stuffy, pretentous douchebags, but the genuine friendships Ive formed here make it worthwhile for sure.

Met and married the best girlfriend I've ever had.

Might just be me, but...

In addition to making friends on this forum, I've also discovered new music, films, TV shows, cartoons, etc. through this fetish. Sounds weird, but hear me out: back when I had no social life, I used to search YouTube and similar websites for clips of mainstream tickle scenes pretty much every day. Some of those tickle scenes I found really appealed to me, so I'd often look up the sources and, lo and behold, I'd have a new favourite TV show or whatever. In fact, about a year ago I was clicking on some related YouTube videos and found the soundtrack to an interesting looking indie game... BOOM, I'm into RPG Maker games now.

I know, I'm weird. :blush:

I can think of about 3 things positive about my fetish.

1) I found other like minded people around me so I don't feel alone
2) Like Chicago said, I have made some of the bestest of friends here and among other sites who share in my fetish as well
3) It relaxes me as well as turn me on, but it helps me forget the cares of the world and I can just sit and laugh for hours up hours without worrying about anything.

Married the ticklish woman of my dreams!
This is an ideal situation for me; maybe not the married part. Lol. but to be with an insatiable 'ler would be ideal for me. Not really a relationship person anymore but a 'ler would be the one I'd want to be with. Remaining exclusive has never been an issue, just finding someone to be exclusive with is the issue. Some really great people on here and kudos to those who found a partner on here like this post.

Me next! Me next!! ^_^

There are all kinds of things that are positive about our fetish -- and only those with it would be fully able to understand it.
One of the biggest things that is positive to me about this forum is that it enables us to know there are so many others around the world that have this fetish and we are not so ???, etc. and we have some birds of a feather that can flock together.

Thanks are extended to those that make it happen.

So a lot of you know this story, but I'll go ahead and tell the full thing here.

Between the ages of fourteen and seventeen I lived in a pretty bad situation. Bullied at school, no friends, parents who drank and did (mild) drugs and ignored me when I said I was getting depressed. When I was seventeen I moved in with my grandmother--post suicidal depression, I was too ashamed and afraid to go out and make real friends.

So when I found Tickletheater (and later here), I was pretty shy. I made one thread because I mistakenly thought the original was going to run out of room soon--unfortunately for me, that turned out to be the ticklefight thread and I turned out to be hilariously wrong. I was seventeen, cut me some slack. Anyway a few guys teased me about it and dragged me into the original and I've been around ever since :D

What have I found positive about this experience? Everything. I've met my closest (and nearly only, I have no job right now and am out of school) friends here and we talk everyday. I met my husband and other half on TT and we live together and it's just the best thing ever. I've found my confidence again after a serious depression, and I had thought I was never going to be the same happy, outgoing person I was before and am now. I've found stuff that makes me happy, in a sexual way, in a playful way, in a friendship way. All positive for me.

~K

Last edited:
So a lot of you know this story, but I'll go ahead and tell the full thing here.

Between the ages of fourteen and seventeen I lived in a pretty bad situation. Bullied at school, no friends, parents who drank and did (mild) drugs and ignored me when I said I was getting depressed. When I was seventeen I moved in with my grandmother--post suicidal depression, I was too ashamed and afraid to go out and make real friends.

So when I found Tickletheater (and later here), I was pretty shy. I made one thread because I mistakenly thought the original was going to run out of room soon--unfortunately for me, that turned out to be the ticklefight thread and I turned out to be hilariously wrong. I was seventeen, cut me some slack. Anyway a few guys teased me about it and dragged me into the original and I've been around ever since :D

What have I found positive about this experience? Everything. I've met my closest (and nearly only, I have no job right now and am out of school) friends here and we talk everyday. I met my husband and other half on TT and we live together and it's just the best thing ever. I've found my confidence again after a serious depression, and I had thought I was never going to be the same happy, outgoing person I was before and am now. I've found stuff that makes me happy, in a sexual way, in a playful way, in a friendship way. All positive for me.

~K

Wow... I'm really sorry to hear about the situation during your teenage years. :( I'm glad things have turned out so well for you now, though! :twohugs:

Stocks22,

I'm sorry to hear you've had a hard time. For me, tickling and other fetishes seem to have derived from some lower-level thoughts and conceptions about existing as a human, so it's been positive for me in having given me something deeply profound and fascinating to think about. Reading and writing stories here has, in its small way, felt like indirectly participating in that pasttime of thought and exploration with others.

My husband, femfttickler21. Never would have met him if it were not for our mutual fetish, as we met here :)

Thanks for the kind words Coda but I am not feeling down at all. I just saw a thread by some one who was feeling down and that thread always seem to pop up every now and then. I figured why not have the users who are happier and comfortable using this in their life speak up. I may have missed it, but I have never seen a thread where people talk about the positive.

Thanks for the kind words Coda but I am not feeling down at all. I just saw a thread by some one who was feeling down and that thread always seem to pop up every now and then. I figured why not have the users who are happier and comfortable using this in their life speak up. I may have missed it, but I have never seen a thread where people talk about the positive.
It seems a lot of people around here get annoyed when you try to talk about positive experiences; they'd rather complain about not having any, and commiserate about how it's someone else's fault. Saying anything positive is pretty choice troll-bait.

It seems a lot of people around here get annoyed when you try to talk about positive experiences; they'd rather complain about not having any, and commiserate about how it's someone else's fault. Saying anything positive is pretty choice troll-bait.

Why are you always so concerned about what other people post? This is a forum and people will (and should be encouraged to) post what they wish as long as it falls under the forum rules and (hopefully) common decorum. We have Mods that handle the inappropriate. Now you are perfectly welcome to post your plaints, as is anyone else, but you have made your own point moot. People post positive and negative all the time. And thank God for that, because the last thing we need is a rainbow and lollypop echo chamber.

Last edited:
Why are you always so concerned about what other people post? This is a forum and people will (and should be encouraged to) post what they will as long as it falls under the forum rules and (hopefully) common decorum. We have Mods that handle the inappropriate. Now you are perfectly welcome to post your plaints, as is anyone else, but your point is moot. People post positive and negative all the time. And thank God for that, becuase the last thing we need is a rainbow and lollypop echo chamber.

Well, that proved my point rather quickly. Why are you so concerned about what you think I'm concerned about? I don't lollipops and rainbows, but all the whining, bitterness, and blaming other people for one's own unhappiness gets a little tiresome as well.

Well, that proved my point rather quickly. Why are you so concerned about what you think I'm concerned about? I don't lollipops and rainbows, but all the whining, bitterness, and blaming other people for one's own unhappiness gets a little tiresome as well.
As does all your whining, and bitterness, and blaming other people for your unhappiness with what you judge unfit. By your own definition, you are an example of what you claim to find tiresome.

As does all your whining, and bitterness, and blaming other people for your unhappiness with what you judge unfit. By your definition, you are an example of what you claim to find tiresome.

Et tu quoque, Brute?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back