• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What if.....

LEB

TMF Poster
Something I thought of the other day:

What if, say, a person with a tickle fetish were to manage to kidnap someone famous (and gorgeous, obviously), and whisk her away to a secret dungeon.

A few days go by, and the police have no leads whatsoever, and no hope of ever finding her.

Meanwhile, the girl (let's say it's Britney Spears for example) is finding out what it's like to be tickled for long periods while she's helplessly bound to a table.

Then a tape arrives at a TV station, with an hour of Britney begging for mercy, with a note saying that she'll be released, unharmed, IF they play the tape on national TV.

If they haven't played it within 1 week, she'll be killed. Just to make sure it can't be covered up, copies of the letter with shorter excerpts have been sent to every major newspaper.

The police still have no clues.

Would the tape get played, and would we be the happiest people in the world watching it? :D

What do you think?

LEB

As much as I'd love to see Britney bound tightly and tickled till she can't sing anymore (wait, she can't sing now), I can not enjoy something knowing that their lives are threatened. A publicity prank is one thing, but an out-right kidnapping and death threat is not appealling.

yeah, the death threat adds a creepy, evil feel to it. that's not what tickling's about.

You're talking about kidnapping, torture, extortion, terroristic threats, and/or murder.

I wouldn't care if the tape got televised, since I certainly wouldn't watch such a disgusting spectacle. I WOULD, on the other hand, hope to see the perpetrator of such an act captured and imprisoned for the remainder of their natural life.

Yuck. :sowrong:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back