• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is ABSOLUTELY THE most ticklish spot on your body....and be specific!

I'd have to say my feet. Specifically on the botttoms of my toes and the area around them.

Oh I've got a few of those spots !

my back from my tailbone up to about mid-back and out to my sides (unbearable)

Tops of my toes

My hip bones.

Bottoms of my toes

Middle of the soles of my feet

Golly whiz-- the ladies in this thread have been something. Mimi, TH, stacy, steph-- do your patriotic duty and stay out of our intelligence agencies. If captured and expertly tickle-tortured by the bad guys, it sounds like you all would tell whatever you knew rather quickly. :)

As for my tickle spots, I'll admit to my soles, and more specifically my toes, but beyond that, any gal interested will have to explore me for herself.

Did not realize it until Sadira had me down but my feet. I thought I had controlled that years ago. I guess age does change things. :wowzer:

*kis takes lots of notes in tickle journal and goes back to lurking....* :evilha: :evilha:

I'll post my most ticklish spots after NEST! After all, I'm trying to break my record of a whopping 30 minutes! :blaugh:

My worst spots would have to be my feet all over but especially all around my toes, my bottom where my thighs meet it and having my knees squeezed drives me to the roof. :shake:

sultrybrunette...ill have to remember that for when i tickle you at mtp....and btw, feet are my favorite spot....and of course ill be close to your knees...LOL

drew70 said:
I'll post my most ticklish spots after NEST! After all, I'm trying to break my record of a whopping 30 minutes! :blaugh:

I can remember an interesting story about fists or knuckles to the ribcage and chest area???? Was that you or your evil twin? :evilha: :jester:

the most ticklish spot on me would be the bottom of my feet in the middle :evilha:

LOL Kis! "Takes his notes on the girl posters ticklish spots, too, for future reference at gatherings" :bump:
Okay, time for me to give up my ticklish spots. For me, the worst spots are my midsection, sides, ribs, and belly. If anyone tickles me in those spots, I go crazy! Heck, even taking a shower and having the shower jets hit me in those spots is ticklish. Iam also very ticklish under the arms.
The weird part for me is my feet. When I was younger, my feet used to be insanely ticklish, but not anymore. Of course, I havent had a good foot tickling in a while, but I do know from tickling in college, and in more recent times, that the midsection, belly, ribs, and sides are my worst ticklish spots.

Mitch

groin area..right above my sword of power :jester: (i just couldn't resist one MOTU joke)

*sees some ladies taking notes....runs and hides from all groin-tickling ladies* :xpeepsofa

He-Man said:
groin area..right above my sword of power :jester: (i just couldn't resist one MOTU joke)

*sees some ladies taking notes....runs and hides from all groin-tickling ladies* :xpeepsofa

hheeh too late! got this navy 4 pocket coat and guess who;s wearing it?you! ;) unstrapping belt slowly seeing your wide eyed panic look..geeze hun,we havent even started and your breathing deeply :p

tickleshotel said:
h..geeze hun,we havent even started and your breathing deeply :p

Well, if I wasn't payin attention to that Catwoman poster on my wall.... :jester:

Do tell dtrell. I am not sure I am even going yet. But if I did, sounds like I am in BIG trouble :p

Sultrybrunette said:
My worst spots would have to be my feet all over but especially all around my toes, my bottom where my thighs meet it and having my knees squeezed drives me to the roof. :shake:
*taking very careful notes for future reference* :devil2:

Hmmm, I forgot one... pinching my hips in the spot spot right next to my hip bone. WOW.... damn, I'm starting to need a cold shower too. But then I think of Jim, Mimi and I in the shower together... yeah, I need to stop typing. :firedevil

worst spot

Hi everyone...I'm new to the forum as of last night but couldn't resist responding : )

There are three spots that drive me absolutely insane...though pretty much all of my body is rediculously ticklish...

kneeding or squeezing my sides right above my hips, any light touch to the tops of the backs of my legs, and the inside top of both arches - right under the balls of my feet...

if i'm able to move I am not responsible for my actions if tickled in any of these spots ;)

I'm normally not very ticklish, but there is spot on my upper thigh that can drive me nuts when tickled by long nails.

My feet are the most ticklish spot on my body! I go absolutely MAD if my husband tickles me there, especially on the heels and under my toes.

I am very ticklish all over my body. I have two really insane tickle spots..that drive me nuts. My hips..the area just below the stomach on either side i collapse and im done from there. The other spot is my feet...from toe pad to heel..hold my toes back and scribble..forget it..im a laughing ball of sweaty mess.

Sultrybrunette said:
Do tell dtrell. I am not sure I am even going yet. But if I did, sounds like I am in BIG trouble :p
yes i hope you do go....kitten is going to be DEAD MEAT as i owe her mucho tickling, but im sure after im done torturing her, ill be looking for you next....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back