• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is going on here?

1golfer

TMF Master
this week...ads for chest stomping, foot mashing and toe shocking...

Somebody intervene...moderators...SENIOR moderators...Bueller...anyone...anyone...

I did intervene with the trampling, I moved them the first time and removed them entirely when it happened again. The best thing you can do is use the "report post" function so someone catches it as quickly as possible.

Looking now, I can't find what you're talking about. The trampling pics were removed almost 24 hours ago, and if you're talking about TiB's clip in the video clips section, it's pretty obviously tickling and shocking both since she laughs when she's buzzed, so I think it belongs where it is.

So if you've got a specific post in mind, by all means report it, and if it's off topic it will be pulled, but to me everything seems to be both hunky and dory.

well Jeff...

the chest stomping, foot torment and toe shocking (even though its related to a TIB tickling video)posts are all there. Honestly Jeff, I don't really care...it's both hunky and dory with me too.

...simply commenting on the silly crossover fetish posts that wind up here.

Can you show/send me some links to them? If they're there, I'm missing them when I browse casually for them. I dislike pointless crossover fetish stuff too, and would prefer to remove them rather than let them sit there being a distraction from our common goal.

gee Jeff...

...Ifeel like a festish narc...

Extreme Chest Stomping is in the links/page update area...

Foot Torment is under "ledafeet" in the Video cllips area

And of course, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a TIB toe shocking post.

Next time just call 1-800-anon-tip :)

Seriously, though, if you use the report post button, it's anonymous and someone will see it and react to it much quicker than if you reply to it and say it doesn't belong. We try to see everything that happens here, but it's easy for things to slip past the radar, as you've obviously noticed.

...thank you sir...

...I'll knock it off now before steph hijacks the thread.

Re: gee Jeff...

1golfer said:
And of course, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a TIB toe shocking post.

yeah, but who has a dead cat to swing around. not many of us. :)

ps- the toe shocking tickled her, plus there is even tickling in the full clip so.... as you can see in the free pictures on this page:

http://realtickling.com/5minutes/index50.htm

now chest stomping? that probably doesn't tickle, haha.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back