• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is it you like most about tickling others or being tickled yourself?

My wife and I love sensual tickling we love to tie and tickle each other to sexual submission, we both love orgasm control and driving the other one to submit and beg to orgasm, we both get turned on by lightly being tickled all over could also be sexual humiliation if we were tickled by the same sex and forced to orgasm and lose control. Very big fantasy of others joining us, I hope this was still on topic, so I guess for us it would be losing control

The laughing and the touch with fingertips

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

So well phrased. That's me 100%!! Congratz on finding each other :) (talking about Dan77's post)

One thing I like about it, if I'm being honest with myself, is the indulgement of my own ego. I'm important enough to these other people that they're willing to take the time to devote complete attention to tormenting me in this way. That they derive enjoyment from torturing me is a testament to my own consequence -- and, perversely, the more time they devote to persecuting me with their fingers, the more important I am.

I love watching the lee wiggle and squirm, and hearing them laugh and squeal. I also love the feel of their belly under my fingers.

I love the release of endorphins and how relaxed and focused I am for hours and days in the aftermath if I'm the Lee. As the ler I just love softly, deftly stroking and caressing spots on the Lee's body, especially her feet and toes, hearing the pitch changes in the laughter, watching her face crinkle and devolve into a series of giggles and gasps... It's mesmerizing and fascinating for me personally. Also it helps when they either a) really enjoy it or b) really hate it but in either case, when they are off the charts ticklish is when I seize my most satisfaction.
You know, the usge...

For me a big part is the dominance/submission/bondage/control aspect of it. From the lee side, the idea of giving up your body for another person to do with as they please, knowing that they’re going torment you for their own enjoyment, is an extremely erotic thought for me. Same from the ler side, being in complete control of another person’s body as they lie there completely helpless.

Ticking also has a certain playfulness and innocence to it that most other forms of BDSM don’t.

the sounds of ticklish laughter. the wiggling. the feel of the responsive skin. the sights of the body. the mind altering orgasms!

steve

Power. Dominating. I love make others laugh. The more ticklish a lee is, the more I love it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back