• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your favorite color to see on painted toes?

TickVix

1st Level Red Feather
I have alot of personal favorites as a "lee" but as a "ler" I wonder if you have a few favorites of your own.

To me the color is less important than that her feet are ticklish. :D

But if I have to pick a favorite color it would be pink. :feets:

I most enjoy seeing any shade of red, especially dark or fire red.

Mitch

I've never seen yellow painted toes. I think that would be interesting.

Looks like we have alot of RED lovers in here :), Any reason why? It's interesting because the "ler" who tickled my feet favors red as well. hmmmmm any thoughts?

Looks like we have alot of RED lovers in here :), Any reason why? It's interesting because the "ler" who tickled my feet favors red as well. hmmmmm any thoughts?

Most natural color to compliment skin tone. Like lips. My guess.

Is you're favorite color tickle me pink? And if so, can I tickle you pink? :devil2:

Were you wearing red at the time, cuz if your feet are cute enough I'd say whatever color you're wearing is my favorite too...lol, even if it was dogshit brown :) The color of the nail polish that is; if you actually had dogshit on your feet I'd be kinda grossed out. Yet there's probably some sick bastards on this forum that would still wanna suck your toes...lol

Candy Apple Red, or Tickle me Pink. I love the lighter reds and pinks. Not much into dark colors of polish. But extremely ticklish feet or at least very ticklish feet on a woman is a must....LOL

TECHnically, *tangerine, *orange, and *copper. All my favorites.

TANGERINE.
:shock:

But I'm sure you all knew that.

Is you're favorite color tickle me pink? And if so, can I tickle you pink? :devil2:

LOL well I'm not sure if "tickle me pink" is an actual nail polish color, but I do like some colors in the pink and red family, I also am a fan of shimmery tones as well. Maybe one day Mass :)

Sometimes I get real wild and go for colors that are a bit out there, like sapphire blue, lavender purple, watermelon lol, well ok they are all that much "out there" but my sister is into like neon colors such as lime, electric blue, neon yellow and orange lol. I'm working my way up to speed with that one. Mainly because I feel that based on my skin tone that certain colors look better on me than others.

I've been given weird looks for this, but metallic blue. No idea why, but it's an attractive color.

Were you wearing red at the time, cuz if your feet are cute enough I'd say whatever color you're wearing is my favorite too...lol, even if it was dogshit brown :) The color of the nail polish that is; if you actually had dogshit on your feet I'd be kinda grossed out. Yet there's probably some sick bastards on this forum that would still wanna suck your toes...lol

Ummm i think i was wearing a shiny baby pinkish color and according to the "ler" who did it and I quote "u have pretty feet" lol. So mass maybe you're onto something maybe color really doesn't matter much if the overall appearance of the feet are nice. And I wouldn't in a million yrs wear poop colored nail polish haha so you wouldn't have to worry about that from me lol.

ORANGE! or any other bright color, yellow, blue, green. I like bright colors, it says "hey! tickle me!" my old GF used to paint them orange just for me, and if she was getting a pedicure just before a fun weekend she would get them "tipped" with orange, it was quite unique. Nothing better than tied toes and "pedicure" soft feet.

i figured red would win out but i really like peach,or other light pastel colors

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back