• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your favorite TV Show?

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
Mine is Friends because I think Joey is a riot and Pheoebe is just as hot as hell.

Personally, I prefer older TV shows to today's fare and don't watch all that much anyways, but if I had to choose a current program as my favorite, I'd pick CSI. It's not a "reality" show or a Friends-type sitcom (sorry, my tastes differ from yours, TM), but a drama that is based on forensic science. Pity there aren't more shows like it on TV.

I liked the show "Hello Larry" is it still around I can't seem to find it anymore?

Too many to list....but here's a few:

Seinfeld
The Odd Couple
Babylon 5
Cheers
Star Trek -Original and TNG
Twilight Zone
Honeymooners

Drew;)

I'm kind of a mushy show TV watcher, so people don't laugh at me...

I used to love...

Little House on the Prairie
Thorn Birds (made me cry everytime)
Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (loved the sexy dude with long hair, yum yum..oh what I wouldn't give to tickle that body and make him wiggle and laugh)

Got to love the classics..

All in the Family
I love Lucy
Mash

Todays shows,
Friends
ER
Providence.

JPie

amk714 said:
(sorry, my tastes differ from yours, TM), but a drama that is based on forensic science. Pity there aren't more shows like it on TV.

You don't have to apoloigze for that, silly. We all have different taste, which all a great deal of flavor and variety to the world.

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, for the fact that don't have many good ones out there.
However:D CSI is my favorite! And Gill is the man!:D Yes!
ER is a good show

I like some of the sitcoms but I will not miss CSI!:redheart:
And if Sean Connery(the Older Sean Connery...the younger one to me no) should ever have a series, I'd be on the front row watching it! He is one sexy man!:redheart:

Last edited:
Well....I don't watch that much TV anymore. But I do like the show Charmed (and no comments from the peanut gallery!!!!), Drew Carey Show, who's line is it anyway, and I still watch the reruns of Home Improvement. Oh yeah and Animal Precinct.

Pawz

Just a couple of mine:

The Shield

Sportscenter

Pardon the Interruption

Saturday Night Live

Any NFL game

I have two that I watch all the time.Law and Order and Matlock.I know they are older shows,but TV now is just full of junk and crap.I rarely watch TV and when I do it's news amd sports.If I am going to waste my time I am going to enjoy and learn something while I do.:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

:atom: My brain is already mush why watch TV:atom:

Ticklemaster750 said:
You don't have to apoloigze for that, silly. We all have different taste, which all a great deal of flavor and variety to the world.

I know, TM, and I agree. I guess I was just trying to be polite. Frankly, I don't like the TV show Friends, but that's just my opinion. Thanks for understanding. :)

Farscape

Babylon5

Law and Order

Stargate SG1

WWE Smackdown

Buffy the Vamp Slayer

Smallville

Oh my god someone just told me they cancelled "Hello Larry". How could they do that. What a sad day for television.

I remember on "Hello Larry", one of the daughters tells the other that the father threatened to hang her in the meat market by her thumbs and have dogs come by and lick her feet.

Now there's an interesting image:wow:

Drew;)

I don't watch a lot TV, I'm more of a film buff, but I'm currently hooked on "24" for another year. Once you get started, you can't miss one...plus the blonde girl gets tied-up a lot...:D

Jag, 24 and the District are good shows. I've already mentiones CSI, not to be confused with CSI Miami.:)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back