• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your favourite.....

Anyone remember the dating show Studs? They always talked about toe sucking! This was in the early 90's. Although I don't recall any actual demonstrations of it on the actual show. :-(

One early clip from 1993/94 I am dying to see again is when Sean Young randomly ask Jay Leno to massage her lovely feet!

No Way Out has a wonderful, but brief scene were Bridget Fonda gets her feet tickled and nibbled on.

Paranormal Activity movies have cute girls who are (and for obvious purpose) barefoot for most of the movie. Wish that bathtub scene in part 2 was longer!

Julia Roberts seems to enjoy going barefoot in her movies. Check out the Mexico part of The Mexican at the end and the bathtub scene in Pretty Woman.

Great footsie scenes: Malice, Terms of Endearment, the aforementioned Sirens, 500 Days of Summer, and Mississippi Masala.

Tori Amos; just about all her music videos.

Fiona Apple; "Criminal"

Katy Perry! Especially her music video for "California Girls". I always though the kiddie pool pics of her were such a tease and then we are suddenly blessed with the cover to Teenage Dream!

And I love the toe-sucking scene in The 40 Year-old Virgin. Carla Gallo is hot! I like how she uses her tongue. Her feet are cute, would be awesome to see something done to her own toes.

What about the tickling scene from the movie CRAZY FROM THE HEART? There is a tickling scene in that one.

My favorite was this magic show in the 90s. It was done by a masked magician "Valentino", and he did a trick one time where he tickled a couple of his assistances feet.

I just saw the best scene I think I've ever seen in Young People Fucking. Decent movie too. I recommend. :D

My favorite is by far, North to Alaska with John Wayne. Stewart Granger tickles the hell out of Cappucine's nylon foot trying to make John Wayne jealous. He could only hear her hysterical laughter from another cabin next door. An excellent scene. If you haven't seen it, its well worth a look.

I've read trivia about that film where the producers claimed that scene was totally legit with capucine laughing and begging for real.

As for myself there was an implied off screen tickle in the ghostbusters cartoon that stands out with Janine tickled by the ghostbusters.

TMNT is one of my all time favourites with April and Don Turtelli.

Sitcom wise Everyone Loves Raymond with the Debra tickling I loved.

If you want mainstream, Ticklehunter is the MAN! He has 100+ vids on youtube which although all /m (Which isn't my or most people's first choice) still contain some of the best clips ever committed to celluloid. Highlights include:

A short advert for French chocolate which involves a guy strapped into stocks by some sexy women who use a goat on his feet, prompting frenzied, bellowing laughter.

A chinese guy in a prison with his feet held up in the air being tickled by what appear to be two prison wardens. Pretty long and drawn out.

The classic Norman Hunter scene where he offers to clean a kid's window, is locked outside with his feet sticking through and then tickled for quite a long time with a feather until he agrees to do something for the kid (Which I think is the best scenario for mainstream tickling, preferably minus the kid obviously).

A scene from a Western in which a gang has a guy captive and begins tickling his bare feet because he's getting lippy with them.

A Spanish speaking clip in which I can't figure out the plot but a woman has a man tied to the bed and tickles him, in again what appears to be an attempt to force him into agreeing to something.

And two of my favourite mainstream scenes of all time - The first is from Western Cyclone, an old Western movie that looks like it dates back to about the 50s. A sheriff has taken an outlaw's boots off to burn them as a means of torture but reveals he can't do it "Even to a renegade". He then tries to light a match for his cigar, fails to, and lights it on the outlaws foot, discovering that he's ticklish. He says my favourite ever line involving tickling - the gloriously simple "Oooooh, Ticklish, eh?" - and then tickles the shit out of him. The clip isn't great quality and the laughter sounds a little bit exaggerated, but the scenario that leads to it is great.

The second clip appears to be from the same film as it has the same actors, and is basically the same except the buildup is different: a guy rides up to a farmhouse and hears someone screaming, draws his gun, and then enters to find that the screaming is coming from the guy in the first clip. This one is slightly higher quality and lasts longer, and the man being tickled gets even more desperate which I personally love to see.

Ticklehunter is the God of mainstream tickling and if that's what you're after then getting on his channel is an absolute must! Hope this helped :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back