• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your limit?

Miss Sassy

TMF Expert
What do you do if people tease you? How much teasing can you take before you break and you want to do something to that person? So, basically what is your limit and what would the consequences be? I'm curious. Do you use tickling for everything?

If I get an evil look of one of those sarcastic taunting looks, I can be all over them! Tickling is fun when there is motivation! I am a hugger though so I can tell you sometimes I put my arm around them and ask if they want to be in big trouble! On a couple of occasions i have gotten as good as I have given though!

In that case, remind me to never go to your area, because I'm a big sarcastic, annoying person who loves giving looks.

In that case, remind me to never go to your area, because I'm a big sarcastic, annoying person who loves giving looks.

LOL! NP! This is a good question you have presented! I am wondering how others will answer?

Hey ShyGirl..........question is a bit vague. Are we talking playful situations or are we talking serious ones? Assuming we're talking playful, there's limitations but depends on the situation.........I require a bit more than a look however lol. I prefer to strike when the offender is totally off-guard and unsuspecting of the impending tickle attack to come their way.

What do you do if people tease you? How much teasing can you take before you break and you want to do something to that person? So, basically what is your limit and what would the consequences be? I'm curious. Do you use tickling for everything?

I think a lot might have to do with the chemstry between the two people (I am assuming a male and a female.). It needs to be there for the teasing to take place. If a girl is teasing me verbally (and especially if she is giggling while she does it), I will tell her she is in "big trouble" and proceed to find a rib or two for some finger-wiggling fun.

do you mean teasing as in like they are teasing you in a normal way or with like tickle threats?

with regular teasing i rarely use tickling to get back at them, i usually just tease them back and so on. if it's regarding tickling i usually antagonize them to try and tickle me and say i'll get them worse before they can get me and go from there.

I dunno, I love being teased, so I could really take it for a while, but it'd still be driving me crazy, I just love the torment of that going on. As dominating as I am, I kind of like being submissive too, so that I can really, realyl get in the mood, and have a reason for some revenge going on.

2 part question..

you can only take teasing for so long then it,s round-house kick to the head,..as far as tickling ..do i use tickling for everything?...most things yes but not for flipping my eggs in the morning.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back