• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What just happened???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everlast

TMF Expert
Alright, I understand that my other post is gone.......fine, but where the hell did my post from today go!!!?? Please tell me if you're deleting them, modreator people, cause I'm losing my patience very quickly.......

Just an observation, sir - there's another post of yours listed currently, posted originally on the 17th, recently commented on by MistressMia, titled "I need to leave you all for now.......", so all of your postings are not being deleted.

Might it perhaps be that, since newly modified posts appear sooner in the list, that there may be enough "new" posts to have pushed your post down lower on your list. Keep in mind that each of our lists is updated automatically, sorting newest posts and newest modified threads first.

If there's aught else, this moderator didn't see such. Hopefully, it was this that confounded you.

dvnc

Well, I didn't delete either of them, but I replied to your post of today that I was going to delete it.

My point, and I assume that of whoever did delete it, was that it had absolutely nothing to do with tickling. Also, since it was between you and one other person, it seemed like something that belonged in email, not something that the entire reading public of the TMF needed to be dragged into.

I did

I deleted the post that involved your ex being run down with the car.

It's was the first thing I read this morning, and there was the merry start of a flame war, with at least three people tossing what I deamed negative stuff about. So I zapped it. If you have a complaint about it, I know you'll see me in the chat room, and we can discuss it there.

Your other post seems just fine, it's a few down the list.

Hey Everlast,
I deleted the second post, the one Jeff replied to. I know you through the chat room and I know you're a good guy, but the post itself was just a beckoning for a flame war, though I'm sure that was not your intention at all. This is a tickling forum and posts that revolve around personal trauma or confict are certainly welcome in certain contexts, but not when they leave open an option for "flamish" debate or challenge the morals and ideals of others. In these cases flames wars are a sure thing and we want to avoid that at all costs. I feel for you situation, I truly do. Yet if it is something in dispute between several individuals it would be better handled through emailing and not left open to the some times scrutinous public. I hope you understand.

Psycho

I was one who replied to the other post and felt it had nothing to do with tickling. I apologize if I added "fuel" to that flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back