• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of BBQ do you prefer?

Coffee

4th Level Orange Feather
I LOVE to BBQ! What kind do you prefer? Charcoal, Gas or Smoker? Question #2 Do you prefer a wet BBQ or a dry rub BBQ?

Charcoal is definitely preferable, but propane is soooo much easier (not to mention becoming more and more common by the second). You've REALLY gotta know what you're doing to use a smoker for a successful BBQ. As for the other, bbq is meant to be juicy and wet. I'll eat a dry rub, but given my druthers, marinate and slather them babies! :woot:

Coffee said:
I LOVE to BBQ! What kind do you prefer? Charcoal, Gas or Smoker? Question #2 Do you prefer a wet BBQ or a dry rub BBQ?

well, being big on BBQ myself, both charcoal and smoker. gas does not qualify as BBQing.
dry rub on the meat while BBQing. then a sauce on the side.

I have one of the very latest type of BBQ,s its completely enclosed, like a big white box and works off mains electricity. Its designed to work inside your home, usually the kitchen.

The advantages are that you can control the temperature by means of a dial on the front of it, the food is fully enclosed so it can not be stolen by next doors alsatian, you can set a timer so it turns itself off enabling you to get on with something more interesting while the food is cooking, it hardly ever sets fire to the food or itself, the food does not taste of gasoline, you dont have to hurriedly convert to a pagan religion and offer a young virgin up for sacrifice in order to persuade it to start producing enough heat to cook with, and your food never gets wet in the rain.

Its called a "cooker", its the next big thing i reckon.

it`s all because of my old man

Charcoal and Dry

He IS the Grill Master :p

red indian said:
I have one of the very latest type of BBQ,s its completely enclosed, like a big white box and works off mains electricity. Its designed to work inside your home, usually the kitchen.

The advantages are that you can control the temperature by means of a dial on the front of it, the food is fully enclosed so it can not be stolen by next doors alsatian, you can set a timer so it turns itself off enabling you to get on with something more interesting while the food is cooking, it hardly ever sets fire to the food or itself, the food does not taste of gasoline, you dont have to hurriedly convert to a pagan religion and offer a young virgin up for sacrifice in order to persuade it to start producing enough heat to cook with, and your food never gets wet in the rain.

Its called a "cooker", its the next big thing i reckon.

You are bloody hilarious.

I've got a crappy BBQ, but it cooks really well. BBQ'in is the best thing about summer days on an RAF base with ya mates around, with loadsa tinnies, gettin' tanked up and generally having a jolly good time.

Ah, an RAF lad then? I have visited a few RAF bases myself in years past, just trying to think....used to go to RAF Cottesmore quite a lot also Bottesford and one near Dunstable.

red indian said:
Ah, an RAF lad then? I have visited a few RAF bases myself in years past, just trying to think....used to go to RAF Cottesmore quite a lot also Bottesford and one near Dunstable.

So, couldn't you tell from my previous posts?!

Yeah, I know those ones pretty well, however, I'm not anywhere near them!

Sorry must have missed the hints! so what do you do? fly spitfires? I still fancy a mark nine against an F16 any day of the week!

Well, I suppose one can dream...

I'm an aircraft engineer. Spitties are still flying - BBMF at RAF Coningsby - I reckon you'd know about that if you like the old WW2 stuff.

red indian said:
Stay with this Coffee, it all ties in with BBQ,s in the end.
BBQ Hun maybe?

Not much of a cooker Not enough room in this big rig I drive However,I do love good BBQ

natural tickler said:
Charcoal is the way to go, gas is insulting....

Damn right. If you BBQ with gas, you might aswell just use the hob.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back