• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of feet do you prefer?

What kind of feet do you prefer?

• Narrow

Votes: 334 35.2%
  • Wide

Votes: 163 17.2%
  • Skinny

Votes: 126 13.3%
  • Chubby

Votes: 123 13.0%
  • Smelly

Votes: 72 7.6%
  • Other

Votes: 130 13.7%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Personally, I like the slightly chubby kind because they tend to be softer. :)

i prefer ticklish feet in general.........doesnt really matter what they look like!!!! ;)

i like em chubby &wide i.e. tory sinclair or beth of silvercherry

Yeahh......I`m with Lestat...ticklish and clean...and you got me

Storm_Cat said:
FEMALE & FEMALE
LOL! & LOL! SUBTLE AS A SONICARE AND A SET OF STOCKS! GREAT POST, STORMCAT. YOU READ MY WARPED MIND( TALK ABOUT FINE PRINT...)

:lol what a goofy poll... and something I have thought about...

Well for me the "perfect foot" would be:

The foot is long, slender and delicate. Small ankles. The heel of the foot is smaller than the ball. The ball of the foot is nice and tender. Deep arch.

The toes are in proportion to the foot; I like it where the big toe is slightly roundish and plump, with the tip pointing slightly upward. The second toe being the same length as the first, and the rest incrementally smaller. All toes (except the big toe) are slender.

My dream foot would also have a beauty spot either on the top and/or the bottom of the foot. And while the foot itself is soft, clean and taken care of, it's not without signs of use... A few rough spots here and there doesn't hurt, and even adds character...

I like the toe nails cut straight across, short and clean. No polish.

Sensitivity? As sensitive as they come lol. So I can give the owner of the foot pleasure, and have some fun with it as well *evil grin*

I like any kind of feet,the most important is that they are sensitive,ticklish or erogenous.Smelly is a bonus.

I typically find short, slightly wide feet (such as a size 5-7, B or C) the most visually attractive :)

GEORGIATKLER said:
LOL! & LOL! SUBTLE AS A SONICARE AND A SET OF STOCKS! GREAT POST, STORMCAT. YOU READ MY WARPED MIND( TALK ABOUT FINE PRINT...)

what fine print, GT?? :laughing: ...you are always in UPPER CASE....!!!!

Narrow.
With painted toenails.
And reinforced nylons.

What could be more feminine???

My Opinion of Perfect Feet

There is nothing sexier than high arches, medium-length toes, soft wrinkled, Baby Oiled soles, and sexy heels. I hate hard, dry, and stinky feet with corns, bunions, and sores all over the place. That completely throws me off. I also hate long toes that look like fingers. The following celebrities have the perfect feet: Mariah Carey and Stacy Keibler.

Last edited:
...My favorite "foot"?...I'd say the one that belongs to a willing female..

As long as they are ticklish and well kept, I really do not care.

Not a big fan of stubby, wide feet. Like them either medium or more on the narrow side. They HAVE to be soft (ish). Actually, I just like nicely shapped, CLEAN feet that are DEATHLY ticklish (emphasis on the clean thing).

It's dificult to describe the perfect feet, so I'll just use a little help from BAC (I know they aren't real, but they are perfect)

Attachments

• bacls1b.jpg
    bacls1b.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 67
  • bac-ls1d.jpg
    bac-ls1d.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 76
I voted for wide feet but that's only because I have big hands. Actually as long as the feet are not smelly, ugly or caloused and uncared for it does not make much difference to me what kind of foot a girl has. It's also a huge plus to me if a girls feet are soft and smooth and very ticklish.

I'm really not into feet. I'd like to see more whole body tickling.

barefoot

We have a rule - no shoes in the house and from years of going barefooted my wife's ticklish feet have spread out giving me more tickle surface area.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back