• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of feet do you to tickle the most?

medikation65

TMF Master
What is everyone's preference, do you like to tickle really BIG ticklish feet? or really small ticklish feet? Chubby feet, or long feet? My favs are big, long ticklish feet in stockings!

-> Navel

Why only humans?

Don't you know elves are twice more ticklish than most humans?

;)

[Now, for some reason, I wonder: what about hobbits/halflings? ... ]

Kalamos said:
-> Navel

Why only humans?

;)

so are angels!!..points to krystle..(evil laugh)! :D

i'm an equal opportunity foot tickler myself. BIG, small, long toes, short toes..it's all great for me. Provided the feet are in sheer tan pantyhose...my absolutely favorite way to tickle feet

Kalamos said:
-> Navel

Why only humans?

;)
]

*runs away from Kalamos*

'Tis not true!

*looks at her own Username and Title*

Oh my.

ElfTickler said:
*runs away from Kalamos*

'Tis not true!

*looks at her own Username and Title*

Oh my.

hmm kalamos...what do you think...i think you should prove this theory to me..and i will prove to you about angels being more ticklish..looks at krystle with an evil grin..

Kalamos said:
-> Navel

Why only humans?

;)

LOL, wouldn't that be great Kalamos? Hey, with virtual reality these days...who knows? :D

I LOVE cute little feet (size 5 or 6) with perfectly alligned toes with enough soft flesh between them for tween-teh-toes-tickling. plus I like soft feet, not all red from walking and stuff

Any size foot is fine as long as the soles are smooth and soft. Sheer nylons make for the best tickling but a pair of bare feet is a lot of fun to tickle as well. Of course the feet must be very ticklish and to top it all off I love it when her toes curl and her soles wrinkle up.

Any type of bare feet that happens to be unbearably ticklish - so ticklish that even one second is way too unbearable! I would like those feet to completely restrained - and have the soles of both feet tickled nonstop (no breaks, not even for one second), for at least 5 minutes. Of course, 10 minutes would be even better - a whole hour would be even better yet. The emphasis should be on the arches (the most ticklish part on the feet) - even on the arches of both feet at the same time, some of the time.

small cute and in flesh coloured nylons,and ticklish as hell.

Small feet,Big feet,Long feet or Chubby feet ......its all good as long as they are ticklish!!!

My personal preference is BIG long toes & slender. I also LOVE THIN ankles & heels that protrude out a little.
HOWEVER . . My passion is for all kinds of feet. If my ticklee has small feet with short chubby toes, I'll love those too.
But most of all, the feet MUST MUST MUST be BARE. Completely BARE.
NO stockings. NO socks. NO Damned shoes. NOTHING.

Last edited:
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back