• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of person are you?

Ticklekiller1

I like to think I'm a nice guy, easy to get along with, not too serious about anything and except my religion (Christianity) and sanitary food preperation (I detest nasty food service workers and no gloves). I'm a slapstic comedy sort of nut of a guy (over acting, wise cracking, feather packing, crazy cackling, back smacking, food snatching, cough-gagging (I smoke), money lacking, mind racking, tickle-tackling, hyper yakking (only when caffienated), romhacking wacko of a loon!). I'm also one of those "haunted people" who are overly fascinated with ghosts and the paranormal and spooky old houses! I don't have a short fuse when it comes to anger I try to be rational and not jump to conclusions but, I do unfortunately deal with implossive anger which isn't good either and often causes some people to do very *irrational* things but, so far I've managed to manage myself pretty well as I am not yet confined to a padded cell!

What about you all? What are your personality types?

-TK

Last edited:
Actually you basicly described me as well lol except for the smokeing part by that description im the same as you :weird: lol

I'm different things to different people in different situations.

I'm a good listener, and always try my best to help resolve issues with my friends, etc, that they have. Thats the councelor side of me, the nuturing, caring side.

I have a love for life and being with people. I love romance and compassion. I love love, lol. I'm a sucker for romantic movies with comic overtones. Its probably a reason I love Love Hina so much and can't get enough of it. Its my fix and I need my fix. LOL

I think I'm an honest person. So much so that I'll tell you what I feel even if it may hurt your feelings. Sometimes I feel I need to work on this, but realize I don't, as it's not a weakness. Still, the compassionate and loving side of me wants to pull my punches, even when logic says "no". A perfect example- when I critique an art piece.

I'm a man of many talents. I can draw, I can write (if I wanted to, as in novels or stories obviously, not write write :p), I can sing a bit and I want to be a voice actor. These things tie in with my love for life, and wanting to share things about that with other people.

I can be selfish sometimes. I just want my fair share. If others get just as much or even more, I don't mind, as long as I am getting what I deserve. Its when they get a portion of what should be mine that I care about it, which isn't often or ever. Not necessarily a good thing, as it perpetuates selfish behavior.

I have a short fuse sometimes, but this is actually an online thing, as its my experience in life that its not this way with people as my relationships are different than those I have here.

I think sometimes I'm vain, but this is justified by my actual handsomeness (which others will vouch for). I'm not ashamed or feel as if it's bad to say I am a handsome or to have confidence in myself. I feel handsome, at least on the outside. I'm also into fashion, and as a man with a feminine side, I can see myself looking good in things alot men can't or don't (because of their bodies and appearance), manly fashions however, nothing gay like low cut jeans for men.

I'm capable of great apathy and empathy.

I'm easy going, simple, yet complicated in some things.

I think highly of myself in certain things, yet am ashamed of myself in others.

The me I want to be is not always the me I am. I'm sure anyone could relate to this.

I think I'm smart, witty, and have something to say, an opinion, on just about anything someone would ask of me. Alot of it is common sense though, and I find myself agreeing with what is common sense and practical. Sometimes I think of things in ways people don't readily understand, at least not until I explain it.

I'm religious, but more faithful than religious nowadays. As I am old enough to know the difference now versus when I was a kid, I can appriciate my spirituality for what it is and for whom it's for.

I like nature and outdoors.

I like sour over sweet. Examples- sour pickles over sweet, sour candy over sweet candy, mustard over ketchup.

There are other things, plenty other things, and I'm just generalizing right now. I'll add more later maybe. But this is the jist of it I think.

Last edited:
What an open ended topic!
I like to think I'm a good person at heart. I know I'm basically good on here but I can be a total biaatch when I'm angry and I don't often bite my tongue when I should. Sometimes I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing and other times I'm a sheep in wolf's clothing.
I love animals (not THAT way you pervert).
I love art, music, and (unfortunately) food that is no good for me. :p
I have a few secrets about my personality that I am reluctant to shere even here where I am more honest and open than anywhere else.
Good thread, please keep it going.

Well, I'm sure there are some things that are too personal to share with anyone, Ness. These things are sometimes better kept between us and the man upstairs. LOL

Interesting replies, people. Especially you, Vlad. My goodness! And I thought I was full of my self! If not for the belly that I'm too lazy to work off, I would be the same way. You know... You remind me of...Me! I tend to have a lot feelings similar to what you discribe but, I sometimes go to extremes in trying to modify my way of thinking and feeling about certain things in order to become a better or better yet more understanding person. Logic is almost a religion to me and anyone who displays backward behavior or makes shallow minded remarks really gets under my skin. I have a few family members like this and I meet people like this almost every time I leave my home to go recreate or shop or whatever. I am often times judgemental of the behavior of others and am constantly comparing peoples behavioral imperfections to what *I* think they should be like. Now I know this is wrong and perhaps even inhumane but, hey, nobody's perfect. I sometimes think that I am but, that's more of a front that I use when I become disgusted with humanity. I think what it really is is embarrasment over the negitive behavior that humans often display that makes me want to seperate myself from the rest of us and act as though I'm clean while everyone else is filthy but, like I said. It's a front. It isn't my true way of feeling. No, the trueth is I'm just as sinful as anyone else on this planet and at times I feel that I'm the most vile but, then I do have a few screws loose and at times do tend to get "stuck" in my thoughts like a car stalling on a freeway. It's probably just a bit of schizofrania that causes me to get lost in deep thought to the point where I have to snap back to reality before I get too caught up in what I'm dreaming about. I'm also prone to grandios delusions, lack comon sense (kind of natural dumby like Son Goku), am a constant thinker who analizes almost everything that comes to his attention, am manic depressive, obsessive compulssive and multi-personalitied. Phew! That was a lot of typing considering I just woke up. Well, my back hurts and I'm thirsty so, I'm going to grab a coke and a smoke and read up on the forums a bit more. l8tr!

-TK

EDIT: I'm also a perfectionist. Notice that almost eveytime I post and make a misspelling I go back and correct it. :weird:

Last edited:
I'm an angry middle class person out on a mission to destroy the lives of the rich and spoiled and Britney Spears through the power of my nu-metal music growl all this anger building up inside me because McDonalds made me fat

But otherwise I'm really nice and polite but only because I don't want anyone to be mean to me :cool:

MayDay

Respects: Creativity, imagination, individuality, intelligence, equality, compassion, and people who are genuine.

Despises: Ignorance, arrogance, sexism, blind faith fanatasism, phoniness, mediocrity, and holier than thou types who try to tell everyone how to live.

I'm a straight edge,artist, horrible musician, and not bad in the sack.

I don't fly in the face of public opinion.

I have a killer jump shot.

I also have no friggin' clue what this guy is suppossed to be:

Alchemy is...Unique..ish.

What kind of person am I...
What kind of I am person...
I person me what...
Man...if I only knew. Even I don't understand me, but here goes...

On the outside, I'm a long haired, casual dressing, guitar worshiping, metalhead.
On the inside, I'm probably the nicest guy you'll ever meet in your life.

I'm occasionally articulate. I bend over backwards for people I care about. I consider myself fairly intelegent and learned, but I try not to be arrogant. I'm down to earth, yet I seem to be from another planet most of the time. I'm stuborn and dense. I have trouble noticing things that do not hit me in the head...multiple times. I can't spell worth a damn. :D I fall in love way too easily. I'm your quintessential loner, but feel incomplete without someone else in my life. I give my all in a relationship and am a hopeless romantic. I also always put the other person first. I tend to get depressed and dejected easily. I'm fairly insecure. I'm honest, loyal and dependable. I believe in destiny, yet I have a hard time believing in any religion. I'm basically an athiest. I'm creative and fairly imaginative...I'm an artist and musician. I'm only truley confident in myself when I'm holding a guitar. I have the patience of a saint (except when i'm driving). I believe that there is nothing in this world that is more beautiful than a guitar. If you are warm and affectionate to me, I'll return it 3 fold. I enjoy leasure, but am also aware of the physical side of life. I study Okinawan Shorin Ryu Karate. My hero's are Yngwie Malmsteen, Bruce Lee, and my first guitar teacher. I get caught in routine too easily. I prefer things that are dark or gothic. I have an unusual sence of humor and above all else I value and appriciate imagination.

What does all that rambling mean? Basically I'm unique-ish.
Anywho...that's me I guess. :weird:

*wipes tear from eye* I like the one before mine the best so far (aka the one above me)

AR is a wonderful,friendly, intelligent, sexy, funny, amazingly down to earth girl! :)

Hmmmm......words to explain me.....

I am usually happy, overly cheerful even. Strange, considering that I see no purpose to life and consider humanity a cancer upon the universe. 'Tis strange. Some say that I am funny, but I dispute their claims. I have the somewhat unique lack of desire for procreation, which has led to me desiring neither sex, which makes life so much easier. In a way, I suppose I could be considered a nice person, since I live by 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you,' but I attribute that to a brain defect.

As a matter of fact, I attribute any happiness or kindness I possess to a brain defect. As TTD once said, "HDS has dain bramage."

Let's see...

I am one of those people who frequently seem to tell HDS that he has more worth than he gives himself credit for. Lol, I usually try to help people as much as I can, but I suppose you could say that I end up caring too much, and I work myself into depression and tears more often than not.

Also in accordance with HDS, I have a somewhat skewed view of humanity in general, although I'd say my view is not as extreme. I'm also given the "funny" label at times, but it's hard to live up to this more often than not. I however possess no brain defects, on the contrary I overuse my brain and end up thinking too much about problems I can't solve.

Why the comparison with HDS you ask? Because I bring up the final point (which I am sure he will happily agree to) in that I am the total opposite in HDS' tastes regarding procreation and the opposite sex. >_> I shall let everyone else infer what they will from that statement.

i guess you can say i am shy and timid around certain crowds, and talkative around others. Im easy going. I try to help people with their problems if i can. Im very open-minded. I dont judge anyone for who they are and i am very accepting.

I have to to add that i have a very sick sense of humor.

Heh.. My boss calls me a "Toxic Cocktail"... Here are my ingredients...

Teenager
Musician
Legal Secretary
Bookworm
College Student
Computer Nerd
Puzzle-lover
Puppy-cuddler
Kitten-snuggler
Dragon-handler
Elven-quoting
French-speaking
Belly-tickling
Boy-torturing
Transplanted Yankee Redneck Me. ^.^;;

Boy-torturing is probably a reference to wimpy male 'lees like myself. :p

Yup. What Jay said. And don't down my self-explanation with your profanity, damnit.

what type of person is the hollywood brother one may ask? well the hollywood brother is all that is good in the world of tickling. the hollywood brother is the type of person who still courts and does not expect sex on every date. that is the hollywood brother. now can you dig that

the hollywood brother is the type of person who still courts and does not expect sex on every date. that is the hollywood brother. now can you dig that[/QUOTE]

I can dig it, man. I have those same principles reserved for myself. :cool:

I am the type of person that if I see someone lose some change in a vending machine,if I have the change on me,I will take my own change and help that other person

I am playful,I am the type of lady that occasionally has tears in my eyes or cries during some movies but am not shy,embarrassed doing so..

I am romantic,spontaneous loving to do things spur of the moment to surprise my friends,those I care about...

I am also the type of person that will defend all the good things in a person,friend rather than find/exploit the negative..

I am a great person and I wish more people knew that :)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back