• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of ticklevids would YOU like to see?

Knox The Hatter

2nd Level Indigo Feather
What if you had the power, and the camera...
and didn't have to answer to anyone else? What if you had the wherewithal to film the kind of video YOU wanted to see? What if you had a surfeit of the type of models, in all shapes or sizes, in which to choose from, and the exotic locale of your choice? But then, what if all you wanted to do was make the kind of tickling video YOU wanted? What would you make?

As for me, I'd have one three hours long, with five or six women, all over two fifty, just whiling away the time, tickling the living bejesus out of each other, using much more oral application and interesting power tools than you usually see, and having a boatload of fun...

How 'bout you guys?

I would LOVE to see more videos with belly tickling. LOTS of raspberrying going on. MORE BELLYS BEING TORTURED!!! HORRAY FOR BELLY TICKLING!!!

I PERSONALLY LIKE TICKLING WITH SCENARIOS.THEMES AND PLOTS SUCH AS A STUDENT TICKLING A TEACHER FOR A HIGHER MARK,OR TICKLING OF A PLUS SIZED WOMAN IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY LIKE THE CEO OF A LARGE COMPANY.ESPECIALLY ONE WHO FINDS THAT SHE IS UNEXPECTEDLY TICKLISH AND CANNOT BELIEVE SHE IS BEING TICKLED IN A PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT BECAUSE IT IS NOT "APPROPIATE".I LOVE PLUS WOMEN'S FEET BEING TICKLED AS WELL.BELLY TICKLING IS GREAT TOO, ESPECIALLY DEEP, WIDE, NAVELS.

I'm with Confluential...a movie with a real plot. You can get tired of the usual fare. Something with a little more quality, with a great scenario...despite what some people think, just sticking some tanned California siliconebaby in stocks and whippin' out a feather's BORING already!

If I had the power to make any video I would probably start from the begining of the stories I've written and make them into movies sticking as closley to the actual story as possible.

As for what I'd like to see: I agree with a couple of the others as to an actual story. A theme and story make it interesting, just tying a girl to a table can be rather boring on video.

A story with a script, a truly ticklish model(s) lots of begging and pleading with lots of laughter. Its better if the model truly can't stand being tickled. I also like nudity in tickle vids, but gradual. So the 'lee starts off fully clothed and eventually ends up nude.

I would also like long amounts of tickling instead of 40 seconds on one spot, then switching. Ten full minutes on one really ticklish spot without any sign of a break, on camera would be awsome.

Just my humble opinion but hopefully some of our friendly video producers are listening. :D

M/f, F/f, MMMMMMM/f, FFFFFFFFF/f, etc.

Anything else is gross....in my opinion. :D

Re: I would like to see this....!!!

I would love to see 4 guys tickling one girl!!!! On guy tickling her very slowly on her uper arms, same on her feet, slowly up and down her legs, and on up and down her undies, and u know where, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive had this all done to me but by only 1 guy!!!! I would love to have more than 3 guys tickling me!!!!!!! I would be screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!

And more videos of dogs or cats licking a girls feet, thats the best!!!!!!!

If I could make a Vid

Well, I would have a set of a medieval dungeon and torture chamber of Hollywood quality. Like a dungeon you'd see on Xena or Hercules. You know with realistic torture devices and restraints and not looking like things were put together with stuff you just got from the local Home Depot. There could be several potential victims chained to the walls waiting their turn but I'd start with one beautiful naked victim suspended by her wrists with her toes barely touching the dungeon floor as the scene opens. Then, with the opening of the chamber door (creeeeeeek) she's taken down by hooded torturers and, despite her struggles and pleading, is spread-eagled on the X-frame where she's tickled on her ribs, sides, armpits just as a warm-up. She's then taken down and strapped into a heavy oak chair with hands strapped or chained high above her head and her feet locked in stocks and has the soles of her bare feet tickled (of course that is where she is the most ticklish) without mercy. All this is done because (take your pick) she's accused of being a witch or spy from some rival kingdom and we're trying to get a confession, or she's displeased the king or someother authority figure and this is her punishment.

I'd love to see a plus sized lady over 250lbs being mercilessly tickled, whether it be by a guy or a gal or a mixture. A plot would be good , but nonetheless just leaving the camera to roll and seeing what develops between their own situation and imagination could also be good. The best kinda vids and tickles tend to be spontaneous rather than planned.

Bondage not necessarily required too - I never get the point of binding the toes cos then how the hell do you get to that most ticklish part at the base of the toe when theres something in the way. Leaving a large lass alone to have a great playful ticklefight seeing her trying to squirm her way away as well as those great anticipatory tickle moments are what make it for me. I know if I know someone is going to tickle me I'm laughing and beggin before they even touch me, it would be great to see more of that too then the impact when the tickle tools land. The most I feel is ever required is gentle bondage to get arms up leaving you free to tickle with 2 hands.

I'd also like to see the lees face more in a vid and the effect the tickling is actually having on her along with longer shots on the actual tickle spot too. If you hit a prime spot - hell work it IMHO.

I wouldn;t want to see animals - dogs, cats, goats licking people wherever are just a turn off.

Nudity not a great plus for me, although I think underwear or topless is fine, but not necessarily the whole hog cos it turns into a whole different kinda video for me.

Just my 2 cents worth;)

Last edited:
A perfect video must fulfill the following requirements:
It must have some sort of plot explaining WHY the victim is tickled. The victim must be restrained helplessly. At first fully clothed but with the time she should become completely nude. It must feature upperbody tickling. Especially at the armpits. The camera angle should switch between close up and overview, but there should be no cuts. The tickler should not change tickle spots to often. One spot should be tickled 15 or 20 minutes before going on to the next spot. There should be no noticeable cuts in the film. The tickler should tease the victim with "tickle talk". And the ticklee should beg and plead for mercy, which is of course denied. The video should include the scenes where the ticklee is bound and where positions are changed. After a long period of torture the roles should change and the former ticklee can do revenge. And it turns out the the former ticklee is even more sadistic than the former tickler. And the former tickler is even more ticklish. Especially at the armpits. And the former ticklee has great pleasure in delevering revenge and teasing the former tormentor...

Elder,

Your picture there, can you post it to me. She looks great! Thanks!

I'm going to jump in here if you don't mind with my $0.02 since what I would like to see is so vastly different from what has been posted thus far in this thread.
Unlike most of you I can't stand a plot. Maybe the ones I have seen have just been too lame but I prefer REAL tickling. Fun, unscripted and very playful. :)
If I had my wish it would be probably just good friends (college friends, co-workers, whatever) in a casual setting just playing around and having a good time. The more the merrier, guys and girls. I had the great fortune of downloading a few minute long clip that is exactly what I am talking about.
Not that I don't enjoy tickling in any of it's great forms, but this is really what I love and it's something you never ever see. No nudity, no sex, no 87 pound blond girls with boob jobs.
I tried to think the other day of a definition for the kind of tickle play I like the best and I finally am able to describe it. I like the kind of tickling that you see just by accident, friends that are not "into tickling". Out on the grass say, hanging out on campus being silly.

well you know what I would like to see...

1st, maybe an instructional tickle video for couples, the guide to erotic tickling or the art of erotic tickling, with both f/m tickling and m/f tickling. This would be kind of in the same vain as some of the erotic massage videos. Real couples, real tickling, sensious and erotic tickling.

2nd I would definitely like to see a really well plotted out f/m video. Maybe even following along a really good f/m story.

I do like some m/f tickling videos but I do agree that having a bit of a plot or story line is kind of nice.

JPie

I would love to see a really HOT girl being tickled with just feathers and brushes. Lots of foot tickling scences with her toes tied back. I wouldn't have the girl insanly ticklish, but just enough so that overall she would we just be on the line between giglling and all out laughing. For the grand finally there would be a scene where she would be brought very slllooowwwllly to an orgasm. heheheh, i wish....

I'm with nesson on the tickle-fun-with-friends setting. Everyone should be enjoying themselves and the ticklee shouldn't be tortured beyond what she wants to be. In other words, the lee must be completely willing to be the victim!

If one exists, the lee might be dressed completely in a one piece nylon suit! Her friends will all have this habit of keeping long nails and some will hold her down while the rest will just glide their fingers all over her nylon clad body for good effect! The lee would refuse to tell them where she's most ticklish and simply ask them to find out for themselves.

All fun and lovin', no crying due to being overtickled. The friends will them take turns to be the lee in the nylon suit.

the story i am gonna put on this site is gonna explain what my ideal tickling scene is.

I agree with knox and confluential, it can get rather boring with the same old scenerios. Sorta like those old pron flicks where they suck and stick it and uh wa uh wa etc. The teacher/CEO situation sounds perfect.

Nessonite is basically on the same path...regular people doing this. I know I'd like to see a lot more oral stimulation in this regard...for instance, something I already do now and again in the course of my life...taking my tongue to a certain, say, abdomen that's rather close to me, and making said person convulse. I've always considered the tongue to be my favorite feather anyway. In my movie, you'd see plenty of exercising tongues, especially on sensitive soles and toes and other wonderful places. You don't see much of that, but you see people using ice cubes, which I've never understood anyway.
I'm all in favor of oral stimulation :D

I would go with foot tickling vids. I really love them. Bare foot tickling vids are great and so are foot tickling vids where the women wear stockings that are sheer and nude. I enjoy foot tickling vids of women in stockings of any color too. I enjoy foot tickling vids of women in the stocks best and if they get their pits tickled too that's a bonus but any way they get their feet tickled is fine by me. I don't care if the tickler is male or female as long as they are good at foot tickling. I love it when the ticklee has truely ticklish feet as well. "Lily" would be an excellent example of this in my opinion. It's not much fun to watch a foot tickling vid where it is clear that the ticklee is faking it. As you can clearly see I enjoy foot tickling vids best and that's because I have loved to tickle female feet for as long as I can remember

Here's my 2 pennies on the subject: One of my favorite themes, though very little comes out with this theme, is a lady being gently tickled and not allowed to laugh. Another one is when a lady is put in a situation where it's best for her to agree to a tickle torture session, or face some kind of consequence.

How about a foot/sock tickling video?

Imagine a cute, female soccer player from the US Womens Soccer team kidnapped and tied up after a game. Taking her shoes off and tickling her socked soles for hours at a time with no mercy!

EBONY SOLES AND TICKLING

I WOULD LIKE 2 SEE SEXY BLACK WOMEN BEING TICKLED MORE EBONY VIDEOS FEET TICKLIN MAINLY BNUT IF NOT ANY KIND OF TICKLING IS GOOD WITH ME LOL :) BUT LETS GET SUM MORE EBONY VIDEO AND EBONYTICKLER.COM NEED UPDATE THEM SELVES FOR REAL

Personally, I'd like to see an F/M video. M/F is totally boring and wayyy over done. F/F is nearly as exciting as F/M, but a little more easy to find. A film that really brings out the sadism on the part of the tickler, which requires the lee being somebody who absolutely cannot under any circumstances stand to be tickled even for a second.

Another theme I'd like to see is when a woman keeps baby talking to her husband/friend/whatever and he insists she stop it and grow the hell up. Of course, she says he's cranky and needs to smile, so she starts tickling him. This makes him really mad, so she steps up the velocity even more.

Interrogation scenes are good, there's a lot of motivation for the tickler to extract the information. Every man has his breaking point they say, except of course our own TTD.

Once, while watching Star Trek The Next Generation, I thought, "What if Picard or Riker were possessed by alien entities who took them over like body-snatchers? It would then fall to Dr Crusher and Counselor Troi to find some way to remove these entities from the bodies of the Captain and/or First Officer. Ultimately they discover that the alien entities have absolutely no tolerance for being tickled, but are determined to keep their newfound hosts. Once the men are restrained in sickbay, they are tickled vigorously by the fiesty redhead doctor and the buxom counselor, until the alien personalities are completely purged, which....takes a while to accomplish.

Anybody remember the TV show Bewitched? I'd love to see an episode in which Endora places a powerful spell on "Derwood" that causes every woman with whom he comes in contact to experience an irresistable urge to begin tickling him.

Finally, I'd like to see a scene where a young man is suspected of drug use and taken by the police nurse for a urine sample. The dude, knowing he will test positive, refuses to cooperate, stating he doesn't have to pee right now. Not fooled, the police nurse straps him to a vertical table with his pants down and his arms over his head. With the assistance of a uniformed policewoman, she tickles the young man vigorously while a cup is held down low, ready to capture the piss as soon as this poor tortured guy looses his urinary grip, due to the overwhelming sensations assaulting his upper body.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back