• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What made me as a ler' also embrace being a lee'...

megaticklish

As I have mentioned before, I am a ler' that gradually developed interest in also being a lee' and one thing that I've always loved is tickle-denial. One thing that always gave me a thrill was when a lady would try to deny being ticklish and then have that anxious, slightly embarrassed and defensive reaction when she just knows she's gonna be giggling in like 5 seconds!

When I was younger, I always had this weird timidity about being ticklish. Even when I was a kid, I was afraid to admit to being ticklish, not because I was afraid of being tickled (I was), but because it made me like I was "weak" for being susceptible to it. I always wanted to be like a mature adult, and being ticklish seemed like a childish sort of thing so if somebody found out that I was ticklish, I would get really anxious and red because I honestly thought people wouldn't take me seriously if they knew I was ticklish. This embarrassment I associated with tickling ultimately was at the root of my tickle fantasies and I simply loved the thought of playfully humiliating someone for being ticklish, not to hurt them or actually make them feel bad, but just in a lighthearted temporary sexual sort of way. Furthermore, the word "ticklish" carried this special weight to it and attaching the word to someone I liked added this embarrassing silliness to them, that really thrilled me.

And then one day, I started playing with this idea: "what if someone I really found attractive asked me if I was ticklish, and I denied it and they tickled me?" There's no way I could hide being ticklish. I'm the type of extremely ticklish person that jumps if you catch me off guard even slightly. For someone reason out of nowhere this really appealed to me. What if I embraced that "weakness" and let her take control over me. Instead of running away from being ticklish, the idea of letting someone have this almost embarrassing form of power over me became so appealing and now I crave being tickled in addition to being the ler.

I like things that would be considered the mild end of being a lee. .....but I've had fantasies I know it would take someone especially up for it. So I stuck with being a ler. You know what honestly makes me think "you know, I appreciate what lees go through." ?

The amount of paperwork they must fill just to be in video. Maybe it's because I just finished off a stack of e-forms that needed to be signed for a job. But honestly, I've thought for a while how much I should appreciate.

I like things that would be considered the mild end of being a lee. .....but I've had fantasies I know it would take someone especially up for it. So I stuck with being a ler. You know what honestly makes me think "you know, I appreciate what lees go through." ?

The amount of paperwork they must fill just to be in video. Maybe it's because I just finished off a stack of e-forms that needed to be signed for a job. But honestly, I've thought for a while how much I should appreciate.
Not much actually :) just one paper.

My old memories of having been a 'lee are memories I cherish as a 'ler because they gave me a little more insight what the 'lee is going through. Losing all control over one's body and waiting for the end that never seem to comes while the 'ler(s) keep(s) going on relentlessly, struggling to catch breath. I was still young have become a lot less ticklish by maturing though. It's still interesting for an eye-opener. The idea you are giving your 'lee a similar sensation and that she is enduring it for far worse than you ever had and I still tend to plan to find the right combination for getting the best reaction out of her and try to not wear her out too fast so we have more time to play.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back