• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what makes a good nite for u lot?

herts tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
is it the company, the music, the venue, the drink????
basically ive been havin some piss poor nights recently and this has made me: suspect my friends of being boring, question cynically EVERYTHING i hear, seek out new place to go and drink a whole host of terrifying and mollecularly unstable drinks....i have not re-discovered my rave gene yet but i have developed a twitch....
so my question is this:
what makes the happy times nice??????????????????????????????????????????

Decaffeinated coffee. It makes me really happy. Try it.

Like, right now.

is it the company, the music, the venue, the drink????
basically ive been havin some piss poor nights recently and this has made me: suspect my friends of being boring, question cynically EVERYTHING i hear, seek out new place to go and drink a whole host of terrifying and mollecularly unstable drinks....i have not re-discovered my rave gene yet but i have developed a twitch....
so my question is this:
what makes the happy times nice??????????????????????????????????????????
The people without a doubt. There are certain people I can do anything with and have an amazing time. Then there are people who I can do the most amazing things with and have a shitty time. It's all about the company.

decaffinated you say???
but surly we cant all be so wild! it would be anarchy!

People. Absolutely no contest. Best if you find people with similar habits - if everyone's enjoying themselves, then it's going to be a great night.

Then the drinks available.

Then venue - varies from night to night what I'm after. Sometimes I might just want to go to the pub for a couple pints. Sometimes I'll end up at the local Student's Union. Or a bar crawl, or something. As I said, varies - find somewhere you like.

Warm milk and McVitties tend to do if for me, now.

The people. No doubt. It doesn't matter what I'm doing if I'm with friends.

Disclaimer: This is coming from a home body who doesn't enjoy crowds, clubbing, drinking and the like.

A night out calls for close friends for sure.A couple beers is never a bad thing either.

A typical good night home involves an ice bath,some beers,listening to Sherdog radio and surfing the net.Good times.:)

The people and how it ends. Not to say I need alcohol to have a good time... but it sure helps

Get some friends -> go get few pitchers of beer -> move to local pub (small town) and drink up with folks and play some pool. Come back, play some Rock Band, poker, something like that. Go grab something to eat, boot everyone out and have some drunken fun time with girlfriend. Go to bed.

It's even better if I wake up WITHOUT a hangover...

I am a seriously social person. Having fun and interesting people around makes all the difference. I like to find people with different interest so we can debate and engage in conversation.

Having a good time relies solely on the people you are with.

The only thing more important than that, is making sure the people you're with REALIZE that as well ...

The people without a doubt. There are certain people I can do anything with and have an amazing time. Then there are people who I can do the most amazing things with and have a shitty time. It's all about the company.

QFTW

The social aspect is really important for me, I hate doing stuff alone, for example. I don't think
I'd enjoy a lovely restaurant or an epic concert as much if I went there by myself.

Some good friends who i have a very good rapport with, some beer and a little bit of the unexpected.

Music, friends, alcohol, drugs, and hopefully the night ends with some great sex.

a good hockey game (either playing or watching), spending time with my girl and things like that.

oh yeah, definitely good music.

Just party! All of my friends and I dancing the night away listening to awesome music.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back