• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what makes a good tickler?

Grid3663

Ok everyone is capable of tickling someone (if they're ticklish of course) but what makes a good tickler? Is there such thing? Have you had it where you are ticklish but your tickler didn't make you laugh? Have you faked a tickle reaction just to keep your tickler happy?

I personally haven't had any signs from my gf that I'm doing a bad job but I'm curious on people who have so any comments would be amazing.

To love being a tickler as I love what I do so I am good at what I do and confine tickling to guy's feet!

Flexibility makes a good 'ler.

What I mean is flexible in the way they tickle, and the way they behave as a tickler. Lees are, at the base of it, people--they all like different things. To make someone truly comfortable with leeing to their fullest, loudest, and most comfortable, one has to be aware of the desires of their lee. They have to be willing to cater, somewhat, to the lees desires.

Not saying 'lers can't have their own preferences, they're people too (though I have a few 'ler friends I'd sooner term as monsters :p ), so they're going to have their favorite ways of doing things, their favorite spots, etc--the trick is to find people you mesh with in that respect ;)

~K

Flexibility makes a good 'ler.

What I mean is flexible in the way they tickle, and the way they behave as a tickler. Lees are, at the base of it, people--they all like different things. To make someone truly comfortable with leeing to their fullest, loudest, and most comfortable, one has to be aware of the desires of their lee. They have to be willing to cater, somewhat, to the lees desires.

Not saying 'lers can't have their own preferences, they're people too (though I have a few 'ler friends I'd sooner term as monsters :p ), so they're going to have their favorite ways of doing things, their favorite spots, etc--the trick is to find people you mesh with in that respect ;)

~K

Yeah that makes sense. The more comfortable they are the better and more natural they are going to react. I also suppose it depends on the situation as in there's a time and a place for everything. Pick the wrong moment could ruin it

I have had no experience in a fetish setting of tickling, but when it comes to playful tickles, I've always found that a good tickler has to keep good chemistry between the person he or she is tickling. This means, never at any point should the lee become uncomfortable or feel like trust is lost. This is one main reason why I'd have to know, or get to know the person about to tickle me. Same goes if I was going to be the ler. I'd have to make sure comfort levels are equal, on both levels. My opinion on the actual physical side of it, a good tickler would know how to switch between spots and methods enough to keep the lee laughing, but breathing at the same time! Haha breaks are legal, ok guys? Hahaha
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

I have had no experience in a fetish setting of tickling, but when it comes to playful tickles, I've always found that a good tickler has to keep good chemistry between the person he or she is tickling. This means, never at any point should the lee become uncomfortable or feel like trust is lost. This is one main reason why I'd have to know, or get to know the person about to tickle me. Same goes if I was going to be the ler. I'd have to make sure comfort levels are equal, on both levels. My opinion on the actual physical side of it, a good tickler would know how to switch between spots and methods enough to keep the lee laughing, but breathing at the same time! Haha breaks are legal, ok guys? Hahaha
View attachment 477272

Absolutely. Comfort is a must. If they are uncomfortable then it will be an unpleasant experience for both lee and ler. Not sure about the breaks though haha :)

For me its the ability to not just adapt but also know how to drive your lee mad and have fun with it. Also not being short sighted by your own favorite spots and concentrating on one area. Surprises, tickle tools, teasing, all that comes into affect along with comfort, trust, and knowing that this person would never take advantage of you in light of any circumstances. They will always make your comfortable but know how to be evil without stretching the limit. Giving a certain bit of fear and intimidation using tools that drive a person mad or bonkers, then calming them down only to drive them batty again. I like a good evil yet playful girl who knows how to ler, tease, and take me to my limit without going to far. Knowing my weakness and strengths and using that to her advantage makes it fun. Using my stubbornness to the advantage of her to keep on pushing me until she can finally break me.

For me its the ability to not just adapt but also know how to drive your lee mad and have fun with it. Also not being short sighted by your own favorite spots and concentrating on one area. Surprises, tickle tools, teasing, all that comes into affect along with comfort, trust, and knowing that this person would never take advantage of you in light of any circumstances. They will always make your comfortable but know how to be evil without stretching the limit. Giving a certain bit of fear and intimidation using tools that drive a person mad or bonkers, then calming them down only to drive them batty again. I like a good evil yet playful girl who knows how to ler, tease, and take me to my limit without going to far. Knowing my weakness and strengths and using that to her advantage makes it fun. Using my stubbornness to the advantage of her to keep on pushing me until she can finally break me.

It honestly gives me a huge rush at the thought of breaking someone. I think the cutest thing a Lee could say to show they're broken is saying/screaming "okay, okay!" Hahaha.. It's like, okay what? Haha ok enough? Ok keep going? So fun ^_^
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

Agree, plus it implies some skill at tickling vs. making some kind of random contact in a flurried way that doesn't actually tickle. It also implies a genuine enthusiasm - I've been tickled by several who were professionally willing to tickle but clearly not devotees of it like the best ones are. Tickle-talk is a skill too, varies by the lee but adds a ton to the mental aspect. Creativity helps, lers who mix up the pressure and location. Smarts enough to hunt for and figure out the best tickle spots... and then remember them for next time.

Being thorough, meticulous, and merciless. Trying multiple techniques if one doesn't work. Getting inside the Lee's head.

Being thorough, meticulous, and merciless. Trying multiple techniques if one doesn't work. Getting inside the Lee's head.

I agree with all that's been said. And thanks for the original question. My two cent summary is:

1.) Unpredictability: Continuous variation in speed, pressure and motion. Mix together pokes and strokes. Maker the 'lee build, ease off, build, ease off -- sometimes changing gradually, but sometimes suddenly -- going back to previous spots without warning. You must make them lose the ability to predict you.

2.) Always make them talk: Getting inside their head means you're asking questions, teasing, and making them try to think, talk and answer, while at the same time taking control of their nerve reflexes. The physical breaks down much more, if you undermine their psychology. And emphasizing verbally how involuntarily they're reacting makes it clear you're more in control of their reactions than they are.

3.) Learn: Study and compare their reactions to different kinds of touches like a scientist. (This can be part of what you talk about as you're doing it.) Never just keep to your own standard, usual, pre-set course.

4.) Play with 'The Line': Make it clear to them that you're managing some sort of line that's short of their total madness, and they will accept your authority much more fully. It actually matters less where you decide to drive the line, regarding intensity, than that you've drawn it somewhere.

(I'll probably want to come back and re-read this whole thread before my next session. :) )

to me its a matter of fully undrstanding what your lee likes most and being able to adapt your methods to their frame of mind or mood on the day, and being versatile and inventive enough to alter the routine and methods to keep the tickling alive and interesting, the mystery of the unknown, if you always go for the most ticklish area and use the same method, the lee will always respond but the intensety will diminish, but keep trying new stuff and sometimes you will gain other times loose but it will always be interesting, remember the element of surprise.

I agree with all that's been said. And thanks for the original question. My two cent summary is:

1.) Unpredictability: Continuous variation in speed, pressure and motion. Mix together pokes and strokes. Maker the 'lee build, ease off, build, ease off -- sometimes changing gradually, but sometimes suddenly -- going back to previous spots without warning. You must make them lose the ability to predict you.

2.) Always make them talk: Getting inside their head means you're asking questions, teasing, and making them try to think, talk and answer, while at the same time taking control of their nerve reflexes. The physical breaks down much more, if you undermine their psychology. And emphasizing verbally how involuntarily they're reacting makes it clear you're more in control of their reactions than they are.

3.) Learn: Study and compare their reactions to different kinds of touches like a scientist. (This can be part of what you talk about as you're doing it.) Never just keep to your own standard, usual, pre-set course.

4.) Play with 'The Line': Make it clear to them that you're managing some sort of line that's short of their total madness, and they will accept your authority much more fully. It actually matters less where you decide to drive the line, regarding intensity, than that you've drawn it somewhere.

(I'll probably want to come back and re-read this whole thread before my next session. :) )

You're hired!

I've found like myself, we guitar players are excellent ticklers. People who are keyboard players too. It's our finger coordination and dexterity :)

First ingredient is a passion or love for it. without that it's just not as fun. when both parties are into it and love what they are doing it's so much better.
Second, skilled hands and knowing how to use them to get the best response
Thirdly, inventiveness and improvisation. Knowing how to work with what you got goes a long way to a successful session
Lastly, fairness and a sense of trust make the experience complete

Agree the best sessions are when you get into the lees head, the mind is actually the most ticklish spot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back