• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes the upperbody more ticklish: Arms secured over head or in a T?

mike987

TMF Novice
I was always curious on the consensus opinion on this by people more experienced than I am. When tied up, does the angle the arms are tied in matter to a degree? And if so, which angle? The two main angles I'm talking about are over the head (Tickleabuse rack), and to the side, perpendicular to the body (Bleufetish straps, realtickling cross).

I didn't really pay attention to this until I started doing my own tickling sessions (New Yorkers feel free to dm me), but I noticed very key differences in both positions. When the arms are tied over the head lying down, the skin is usually pulled tighter. Especially when the stretched. This allows for less friction when tickling areas like the ribs and seems to get better reactions to fingernails.

When tied perpendicular to the body however, the reactions are also great. Especially for the pits. When the arms are tied like that, it creates a hallow in the underarm that allows the tickler to get deeper than usual. Perfect spider prey. There's also the psychological advantage of the arms being so close to the body yet not close enough to protect anything.

This applies when both lying down and standing up, but I was thinking more of the former.

What are your guys thoughts?

Just a mad idea but how about trying one arm over head and the other straight out perpendicular another idea is with the arms pulled back and outwards with the body leaning forward say at 30 to 45 degrees.

The best way to imagine this (without me writing pages of junk) is think of a swimmer doing the butterfly stroke when they rise up out of the water the body is forward, arms are back and the angle of the arms to the body can be close to angled out.

If i find a bondage image of this position i will post it

In my experience the bondage position has zero effect on the inherent ticklishness of the subject. That is intrinsic to the person.

What the position CAN do is offer better access to a specific individuals more ticklish areas, or simply allow the Ler better positioning for more places. Of course this will vary for every individual you bind, as each will have their own unique ticklish areas.

So the answer, as it is so often, is one size does not fit all, and each lee needs to be approached as an individual case needing individual solutions and explorations. Which for many, is much of the fun in itself.

Myriads

So the answer, as it is so often, is one size does not fit all, and each lee needs to be approached as an individual case needing individual solutions and explorations. Which for many, is much of the fun in itself.

Myriads

Perfect

Just a mad idea but how about trying one arm over head and the other straight out perpendicular another idea is with the arms pulled back and outwards with the body leaning forward say at 30 to 45 degrees.

The best way to imagine this (without me writing pages of junk) is think of a swimmer doing the butterfly stroke when they rise up out of the water the body is forward, arms are back and the angle of the arms to the body can be close to angled out.

If i find a bondage image of this position i will post it

I feel like this might create a muscle strain after awhile, if I'm picturing it like I think you're intending I do.

Overhead is definitely more ticklish for me, both physically and psychologically. I feel more helpless and exposed if my arms are completely over my head.

Overhead is definitely more ticklish for me, both physically and psychologically. I feel more helpless and exposed if my arms are completely over my head.

I can second this. Because of relatives poking at my armpits trying to tickle me I wouldn’t put my arms over my head at all until I was at least in High School.

I always hated it because I’m not ticklish, but to this day I can’t stand anyone touching me there.

What’s more, when the arms are close to the sides, like in hogtied position face down, lurking under the arms can be even more unbearable for the lee, as she instinctively traps the tickler’s fingers between her arms and sides, making it worse and yet unable to stop the tickling :)

What’s more, when the arms are close to the sides, like in hogtied position face down, lurking under the arms can be even more unbearable for the lee, as she instinctively traps the tickler’s fingers between her arms and sides, making it worse and yet unable to stop the tickling :)

Now that's just cruel lmao. Good answer though. Not what I was looking for because I never loved watching hogtied upper body videos, but that may be because it's harder to watch the action not make it less ticklish. I think the psychology really checks out. I got to try it out on a lee next session :devilish:

I dind the more the arms/armpits are stretched out--the more ticklish i am. so id say overhead. but the angle of the ler--i find underarm tickles from behind or above are wicked!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back