• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Makes You Angry???

DalekNfra

TMF Master
Politicians?War?Stupid People?Hypocrites?

Let it all out here!This is the thread for everyone with a gripe and rant about anything they wish!So,let loose the dogs,and shout away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

footphantom72

stupid people mostly, rich snooby types that think there better then the rest of us, protestors, and people asking me whats wrong...

I hate narrow minded people. And the idea that people are so afraid of each other that they can't get a single thing done that will further the beauty and blossoming flower that is mankind.

I am angry at the law for being as twisted and corruptible as it is, and for Lawyers that hold secrets that "regular people" shouldn't know about.

I'm pissed that many people balk at the idea of learning how to pick a lock because it looks strange, while those same people get locked out of their car, their house, and their job, because they forgot their blasted key inside the house, car, or building.

I hate people who judge me without knowing the side of the story I'm living in, I wish I could slap a date rape pill up their butt. That's true ignorance.

I hate ignorance. But worse, I hate perpetuated ignorance, encouraged ignorance. And the Lord knows I hate stupidity.

I hate that people will make themselves look stupid before the fce of God, using their logic, instead of playing it safe.

I hate arrogant idiots who think they're better than everyone else, because they are in states of low self esteem.

I am angry about girls who think I'm a know it all when they don't realize I know more than them.

I am angry about boys who think I'm a know it all, when they don't realize I know more than them.

I am angry about Oliver North and his pale dimply butt spreading drugs into the cities of the united states, and in effect, brought everything down, for lots of different people.

I am annoyed that I am considered an infidel by some people because of my religious preferences. They don't realize that if they don't start respecting me that I'll put a legislation bomb up their butts...

I am annoyed at people who don't respect my authorita....

I am annoyed that people with so few good things don't think about how to change it.

I am angry that a lot of people don't do nice things anymore, for free.

I'll be back later with more....

It doesn't seem like lettuce keeps in the fridge like it used to. Dammit.

I dislike narrow-minded people who "play it safe" by balking at knowledge, and cling to silly fairy tales. Knowledge exists to better humanity. Things like logic allow us to enjoy our lives to a much more full extent.

For those who think "atheism makes life seem pointless" - au contraire, having a finite existence gives purpose. I'll die happy knowing that I enjoyed my life and did things, and learned the things I know today - instead of living in fear of an invisible man who will torture me for eternity because I question EVERYTHING, despite the fact that I'm a good person.

Part deux!!!!

It makes me angry when some white people get on the train, and do not sit down when there is a free seat. And I hate it because it's always a black person in the seat next to them.

It also makes me angry when certain ethnic groups are labeled or label others as dangerous. I ought to slap a date rape drug up their butt.

Also, I get angry when people try to interpret all the holybooks as being the literal word of god. Are you serious? Are you serious?!?! LOL I don't think that God took a rib out of somebody and made a mate...

I also hate it when people believe superstitions to such an extent that they will make laws about it. Like, "Don't whistle, you'll call the devil to you." What the Hell? Okay then it must not be God protecting me from all these shootouts then huh? LMAO...I think. Or the Jinn are floating around ready to hurt you. Really? Really? Are you that scared of the Jinn? LOOOOOOOOL.

Also, I hate it when people think I'm talking about them, if they do. I can't stop them though, but I can at least let them know that I wasn't.

I hate people who speak so terribly despite the fact that English is their first language that they can't be understood until they repeat themselves 5 times.

I hate people who just have to be right even though it makes no difference if they are or not. I hate this with ideas much more than beliefs, because beliefs are somewhat illogical things, but ideas should have to have reasoning behind them. I just don't like when you refute someone's argument and they just repeat themselves.

In that same vein, I hate people who take any sort of disagreement with what they are saying or what they believe as a personal attack instead of just a discussion. These people are impossible to reason with.

More than anything, ANYTHING, I hate are people who can't take a joke ever. These are always the people who go "That's not funny" in that just a bit too high annoying ass voice while everyone else is laughing. HATE

Most of all, it pisses me off to the highest level when good things happen to the people who DO NOT deserve them.

I hate lazy people.

I hate people who beg for money, then promise to pay it back, but never do it.

I hate liars.

I hate people who talk shit, but never back it up.

I hate people who brag about their possessions, accomplishments, abilities, etc.

I hate two-faced people.

I hate people who discriminate against others because of race, disability, etc.

I hate people who stoop to the level of trying to make someone else envy them.

I hate inconsiderate people.

I hate people who are nice to you because you have a material possession that they like, but if you lose that possession, you're dead to them.

My only two major pet peeves are when video games or other drivers conspire against me to make me angry. >_<

Being lied to. If someone is going to tell me something, I prefer it to be the truth, even if it's something that I won't like hearing. I'm pretty good as it comes to seeing through lies, so trying it insults my intelligence.

the fact that my cousin is in ICU right now but the fucking hospital tries to say that they have visiting hours!Fuck that!Don't tell me I can't see my cousin!I can't believe they could be so inconsiderate and tell people you can't see your loved one after a certain time!It's not Fucking prison it's a hospital and my baby cousin could die at any time!!!

the fact that my cousin is in ICU right now but the fucking hospital tries to say that they have visiting hours!Fuck that!Don't tell me I can't see my cousin!I can't believe they could be so inconsiderate and tell people you can't see your loved one after a certain time!It's not Fucking prison it's a hospital and my baby cousin could die at any time!!!

Need someone to chat with QBBM? I'm on messenger....

Oh my! My dear, we don't know each other, but I certainly hope that your cousin makes it through whatever has happened. Like Journia offered, please feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to.

Oh, another thing that makes me angry.

When girls and boys underestimate me and my abilities. specially the girls, they look at me oddly and then go, "Oh he's stupid," or He doesn't know any better."

Little mongrel, do you kow what I know? do you know I could meet you on an operating table one day as your physician in surgery? I can fucking cyanide your ass!! What the hell? Are you seriously gonna diss e like that? I will go Hannibal Tickler on your ass woman!!!

Big Lol.

kind of.It just makes absolutely no sense to me.I should be able to see her anytime

I hope everything turns out well. I had similair excpierence's with my grandparent's. Tragicly they spent their remaining hour's in a hospice room. It's real fucked up sitting in a little room with a relative thats so doped up on painkillers they're either passed out or dont know whats going on. And ya just sit there and wait for them to pass :(

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back