• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What other turn ons/fetishes on the TMF board do the TMF members have?

Butterfly wings

1st Level Red Feather
The ''Sexual Discrimination'' Thread made by one of our local female tmf members gave me an idea.

What other sub turns-ons/fetishes/pleasures do you guys and gals on here have besides JUST ONLY tickling?

Don't be shy to admit it. We are all family here in a big sea of ''outsiders'' to the local vanilla people.

And please no flamming or bashing not allowed. So don't even try it or the mods will be coming to lock this thread. Play fair.

I will start off

My other sub turn-ons/fetishes are as listed:
Girls in flip flops ( :feets: )
Stomachs and Belly Buttons ( :) )
Spanking (or the thought of trying it someday to some degree at least :cool: )
Hearing girls fart ( :D )

Feel free to send me a Private Message PM if any of you have any questions or comments about my OTHER turn ons/fetishes that i have. I could use more friends here.

Last edited:
Besides tickling and being tickled? Female feet (especially the soles). :devil:

what other fetishes besides tickling. hmmmm well i have been interested since march in the bdsm lifestyle. not that i've tried it. but the idea of domination and control is something that touches a core inside me. i'm not into pain, i dont think, or horrible weird ideas of sex, such as beastiality of course not ewww, but the Dom/sub thing turns me on when i think about it.

isabeau

Besides tickling? Hmmm......

Bondage
S/M- No drawing of blood...unless that's what she wants :whip:
Dominance/Submission
Roleplay/Costume Play

And i have a major underarm fetish...which happens to tie in nicely here :happyfloa

amk714 said:
Besides tickling and being tickled? Female feet (especially the soles). :devil:
YES YES YES.
Bare soles are my MAIN TRUE passion, other than tickling.

Hmmm. Quite a list if I list them all. Here are some highlights though...

Bondage (including rope art, suspension, and bondage as a means of SM in itself)
Gags
Spanking (including paddles and canes)
Flogging
Knife play
More general SM (nipple clamps, electrical play, etc)
Abduction and force play
Interrogation
Dom/sub play
Sensory deprivation
Forced orgasms/teasing

I feel so vanilla now, LOL

... I've got a wee teensy foot fetish, but I can handle that. :rolleyes:

I like D/s play but nothing too serious. Leather, rubber, etc, does very little for me - in fact clothes generally not a big part of my fantasy equipment (more interested in what's underneath).

Do have a weakness for cheerleader/schoolgirl uniforms though (not for *schoolgirls* i hasten to add - a large part of the point is that the girl in the uniform be very obviously past school age...). And hair in pigtails, or even a ponytail. Clearly I'm suppressing issues from my own schooldays ...

Bondage I like, but that's almost an adjunct to a tickle fetish really isn't it?

And not really a fetish, but I like the way once you know what turns someone's crank, you can say things even in mixed company, even at family gatherings, that hit home.

Just realised what a pervy so-and-so I am. Oh well. :evilha:

I'm into a few milder forms of BDSM, including bondage, tickling (of course), D/s, hair pulling, light flogging, wax play (not too intense), orgasm denial, foot worship, and biting.

I also have a real kink (well, perhaps more of a weakness) for purring (some members know what I mean by that, and can attest to the effect it has on me).

And I have interests in a few other specific things, but I would not label them as fetishes: Feet, underarms, chubby girls, tattoo's, piercings, and I love Love LOVE round full bums (ghetto booty's, as Enny likes to call em..lol).

Oh, yeah...one more thing. I get a huge rush by being physically dominated by a man. Not abusively or anything. I'm just a BIG tough girl, and far too much for most fella's to handle. But when a guy can toss me about like a rag doll, and pin me without breaking a sweat (like Lazzy and Uni, for example), I absolutely melt into total little girl giggly submission.

Mimi ;)

Orgasm Denial...

hmmm..

never done it, but I LOVE the thought of it...

omg Mimi i love that. to be dominated by a male is such a turn on. and i agree with your whole post. its my dream....

isabeau

While tickling is the only true fetish that I actually have, I do like some other things. I'm not hardcore in any of these, but they do make my orgasms pretty sweet. :D

1. Pain: spanking, slapping (not in the face, but like my legs or some such), nipple-twisting, whipping, etc. (again, not that hardcore)

2. Feet: basically this only goes as far as I think they can sometimes be pretty and I think it feels good to have mine touched. :D

3. Biting (both to bite and be bitten)

4. Scratching: I really like to be scratched to the point where marks are left. I'm not big on the blood part but I am a fan of battle scars in the bedroom. :D

Bondage of course.

Mild to moderate SM (No blood and no permanent damage)

Kissing, licking and biting

Pretty feet

Food on body parts (barbecue sauce, honey, peanut butter, chocolate, ice cream).

Wrestling

Severe Teasing (mental and physical)

Electro-stimulation

DiD senarios

Well by a long shot, tickling is my main fetish. I do also have a pretty extreme foot fetish. I also enjoy domination and especially wrestling with girls (which for me goes hand in hand with my tickling fetish because that is all I do to them while wrestling). My final known fetish is girls with glasses. I don't know what it is but that turns me on to no extent.

As anyone who has read my stories can see, besides F/m tickling, I have interests in worshipping women's feet (especially the soles), bondage, spanking, teasing and denial, and F/m domination in general.

What would worshipping the bound feet of a female be called actually, ... Bondage Foot Worship? Or would that verge on some sort of humiliation curve?

I'm into that ... !! Bondage Foot Worship ... !!

I like this post a LOT. I think it's very sexy and freeing when people bare their most intense turn-on's.
For me, besides tickling, I have a MAJOR foot fetish :happyfloa Pretty , bare female feet can literally take me over. I love giving lots and lots of body worship and pampering. Bondage is another wonderful thing in life, especially in ticklish situations. The only other thing that really gets me in a very powerful way is intense Teasing & Denial. Giving or receiving. As with tickling, I love using it to completely melt the composure and self control of a strong willed woman and turn her into a sweet little baby gurl :p On the flip side,probably my deepest (darkest?) desire is to be totally under the control of a sensually dominant woman who truly enjoys using my fetishes to heighten the effects of prolonged (weeks, months?) Teasing & Denial. Someone who'll be absolutely systematic, relentless, and utterly merciless. When the words. " Time for a nice, long foot teasing" , turn me into a helpless, mindless, quivering mass of jello. :p Mmmmm, yeah!
Well as I said , this is fun, but but I guess we should be a little careful, because you never know who's out there taking notes! LOL

LOL I'm sinceing sort of a theme here some members here have practically the same fetishes written down that turns them on.... interesting,no? :p :bubble:

My turn ons/fetishes ARE tame in comparison to all of you here *crawls back into my un-kinky and not naughty at all fox hole*

BDSM (Top)
Stringent bondage
Predicament bondage - being forced to choose between one torment or another.
Foot torment, especially forced dance foot torment. That means forcing a barefoot victim to hop about or "dance" on a hot or electrified floor.
Electric play (hence electrified floor - I also like violet wands - I own an extensive kit)
Edge play
Orgasm denial (with me doing the denying)
Foot fetish - ugly feet turn me off.
Latex, but feet always bared.
Torture shoes (electrified heels, rubber ballaerina shoes). I once knew a guy who had built these heels that had a lighter in the heel's spike. On the bottom of the heel was switch positioned so that each time the victim put a heel on the floor, the lighter would turn on, giving her heels a hot foot. Man, i wish I saw those shoes in action!

Hmm. Taking notes indeed. Ok, I'll play too.

Teasing and Denial is a biggie for me. Giving/Receiving. I've got a competitive streak, I'm afraid, and this could come into play here.

For that matter, competition is a major turn on for me, so games, challenges, bets, etc.

Bondage, as incorporated into tickling, T&D and other mild sub/dom play.

Then, I'm not sure how this works exactly, but if a gentleman is interested in my feet, I sure do appreciate it. So what's that- reverse foot fetish?

Damn, OBM! You must be my long lost twin! I salute you!

Hey, there are more of us than you think, Hiryu! Welcome aboard! :)

I too enjoy DiD, but I wind usually incorporating some foot torment into the fantasy. Like a barefoot damsel in distress trapped in a cell with a floor growing hotter and hotter while the hero tries to find her. :D

Just out of curosity, what forms of foot torment do you like? If you like forced dance, we could exchange mainstream/adult scenes.

So that's what it's called. I have the scene from the movie "Cat's Eye" on VHS recorded over and over where the guys at Quitters Inc. put the smoker's wife in the rabbit room and shock her feet. Until now, I've never done much research on this form of foot torture.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back