• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What position do you like seeing other tickled in?

feetoe

TMF Poster
Hello, just joined the community and am glad to find so many others who enjoy tickling as I do!

What position is your favorite when seeing others tickled? Cheers for the New Year!

Personally my husband and I tend to stick to spread eagle or hogtie-

There's many different positions one can use which all work great, but I go for long term comfort :) Not having to stop and adjust bondage is the goal :)

Face down, bare soles facing up, and tickle away....

I have toyed with the notion that, "ankles crossed" would be a good pose. Cut down on all the side to side motion.

What do you think?

Yeah, I like stocks with arms up or a spread eagle chair... I like the idea that the lee can see the tickle attacking their feet without being necessarily able to see their feet.

Something simple, like feet straight in front so I can see both soles and face. Feet up on a table is nice and doubly so for car headrest tickling.

I think I have decided my favorite piece of dungeon furniture is a bondage frame. I like how it doesn't cover up the body. The only spot it kind of covers up is the soles of the feet. Still you can make your bottom stand on his or toes. I like to tie their arms straight above their heads and attach ankles to the sides, so their legs are spread open. My boyfriend did a predicament bondage impact play and tickle scene with me tied to a bondage frame. I put my hair in a knot and he tied it straight up to the frame. This made it, so I had to stay on my toes or it would pull my hair. When we own a home he is going to build me a wooden bondage frame. He already has drawn up the plans.

I like it when 3-4 girls forcibly hold down a girl so that she is completely still and tickle her feet

Tickle Abuse's chairsetup where the the ticklee has her toes tied and hogtie are good as well

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back