• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What reactions do you like when watching a tickle video?

What reactions do you like when watching a tickle video?

• Distraught and panicky

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Playfull and enjoying it

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters

giggle-maker

2nd Level Orange Feather
Do you want the lee to be:

Distraught and panicky

Playfull and enjoying it

Playful, definitely.
Distraught looks a little too rapey for my liking, obviously they've agreed to it, but just feels bit off watching it when the lee looks like they're really not having any fun at all

Not only do I like it when they seem to enjoy it, it's a big plus if they're getting turned on!

Definitely playful and enjoying it. Even if it looks torturous, often the 'lee can be secretly loving it! :)

What NCTen said. It's infinitely better if the 'lee gives the impression that it's turning them on. It's the rare 'lee that can do this, for sure.

Why would you ever want to watch a video where the lee is distraught and panicky?

Definitely playful and enjoying it. Even if it looks torturous, often the 'lee can be secretly loving it! :)

Yeah. The one's that are sent into a hysterical fit but never say don't or stop and just lay there soaking it up, those are the best.

Hard to say. I tend to lean toward a mix of both. If she loses control is what I like most, but I don't like screaming; it's laughter I like. My preferred type of laughter is the 'sirenic' variant where she's hitting high notes and that reaction can be hysterical too. I've tickled women before who told me that tickling a certain part of theirs gets them to hysterics (sic), but still it's a beautiful laughter I hear.

Playful and enjoying it. When the ticklee thrashes around too much the tickler has a hard time maintaining good tickle contact with the soles. I prefer to see a model that is definitely ticklish, but moderately so. I like it when they can take the full brunt of the tickling on their soles while their toes express the degree of ticklishness by curling, spreading apart, wiggling, etc. And, I prefer groans and gasps more than laughter.

Playful and enjoying it, though I do like edging them slowly to the point of safeword.

Playful and enjoying it and definitely turned on. Some models look like they're in pain... For me that's a sure turn off. I like the heightened expression in their faces and the wiggling of their bodies "trying to escape" (I do these things al lot as a lee). I love a good laugh that's contagious when I watch a video. Tickling, watching tickling or being tickled definitely turns me on. :)

Do you want the lee to be:

Distraught and panicky

Playfull and enjoying it

Definitely enjoying it. I saw a RealTickling video clip starring the gorgeous Andi Adams and she really seemed to love it, especially getting her toes sucked.
Also Nelly the ticklish Air Hostess from FrenchTickling just loves to be tied up and foot tickled. Definitely sexxiest if the lee is enjoying it, ranging from playful and fun all the way up to a raging turn on/begging for more in between giggles.
Not into the non-con stuff. It's a bit dark.

Anxiety good, fear bad. It's a delicate balance, for me. You want the ticklee to be "thrilled" by the chaos of losing control --- but not fearing for their safety and/or fearing they won't be able to breathe, etc. I'm not totally onboard with the ticklee "enjoying" in the usual sense. She should be turned on, but "enjoy" suggests the tickling isn't tickling. I admit that part of the allure for me is the ticklee getting a bit embarrassed at becoming a giggly, shaking mess. If the ticklee says she enjoys the "loss of control" and "surrendering to the sensation because it won't stop," I like that too.

I like it when the 'lee looks like it actually tickles! It's pretty easy most of the time to tell when a touch tickles them. They jump, squeak, or do something that tells you it tickles them. Not just a monotone hahahahaha. As far as the 'lees reaction to the experience, I like it when they look nervous and worried, but not in distress.

I would have voted, but I couldn't find the "Exact opposite of whatever reaction I actually filmed" option.

That said, there's more kinds of reactions than just the two listed. For some a reason, I get a lot of "silent sufferers". You can tell you're tickling them by the way they're squirming and gritting their teeth, but there's no laughter to be had. I find it kinda hot, but whenever I post a preview clip here of that kind of material it just earns me verbal abuse about how I'm "ruining the forum".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back