• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What religion are you?

What religion are you

• Anglican: British.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anglican: Canadian.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Apiscopalian

• Catholic:

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Christian:

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Evangelical:

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Jewish:

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Methodist:

• Mormon:

• Other:

Votes: 22 34.9%

• Total voters

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
I'm curious to see what religions are represented here by the sites membership. What's yours.

Other: Atheïst.

And what about the option: Islam? Or Hinduism/Buddhism? That'd cover more than half of the world's population.

I'm pretty much close to a hippy...I believe in nature.

Atheism, or at the very least agnosticism should be added. I am an atheist, personally.

And what about the option: Islam? Or Hinduism/Buddhism? That'd cover more than half of the world's population.

...and I second this :D

I agree with my good friend Carso. Atheism, agnosticism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Taoism, Ba'hai, and Paganism should be added on there, as well. =D And I thought Episcopalians and Anglicans *were* Christian. D:

Catholics and Evangelicals are Christian too, aren't they? :)

It's a list of Christian subreligions or religions inspired by Christianity and the option Other. And ofcourse the precursor to Christianity.

Not a good poll for if you'd like to know what faith people have on this forum.

I'm an Apiscopalian. We worship Kong the Mighty. Our most important rite involves tying a woman to a couple of pillars....

(Okay. Atheist. Not that atheism is actually a religion, but that's another can of worms.)

This poll is incredibly inaccurate. First of all, the first 6 entries all fall under Christianity, in addition, all eastern religions were left out. Should have been between, Christianity, Hindu, Islam, Judhaism, Sikh, Buhhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Falun Gong, Hermeticism, Wicca, Mormanism, other

I could already feel the hate mail coming in for these next 2 statements... but here it goes.

In short, I could scarecely believe that anyone in the world believes in religion. I myself am a monotheist. I believe in one God. However, this belief has been bastardized by profit driven (no matter what they say) organisations that come in the form of churches, mosques, hare krishna's, temples, etc.

Furthermore, I've studied all major world religions. They all have the exact same numbers, the exact same symbolism, and the exact same story of a tragic hero; give or take minor changes. Anyone who cant see that these religions are borderline corporations who are just repeating what has worked in the past in order to make money seriously needs to wake up. Its a friggen marketing campaign... plain as day.

Bottom line, stop giving these idiots money... Amen

Last edited:
This poll is incredibly inaccurate. First of all, the first 6 entries all fall under Christianity, in addition, all eastern religions were left out. Should have been between, Christianity, Hindu, Islam, Judhaism, Sikh, Buhhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Falun Gong, Hermeticism, Wicca, Mormanism, other

I could already feel the hate mail coming in for these next 2 statements... but here it goes.

Seriously, I could scarecely believe that anyone in the world believes in religion. I myself am a monotheist. I believe in one God. However, this belief has been bastardized by prophet driven (no matter what they say) organisations that come in the form of churches, mosques, hare krishna's, temples, etc.

Furthermore, I've studied all major world religions. They all have the exact same numbers, the exact same symbolism, and the exact same story of a tragic hero; give or take minor changes. Anyone who cant see that these religions are borderline corporations who are just repeating what has worked in the past in order to make money seriously need to wake up. Its a friggen marketing campaign... plain as day.

Bottom line, stop giving these idiots money... Amen

The only thing proven by organised religion is that humans lack imagination.

Jewish, but totally not religious. Didnt have a bar mitvah, dont really celebrate or observe high holy days, havent been inside a temple in years.

Mitch

Atheist (that is, I <I>haven't</I> reached the conclusion that the universe is created or governed by a deliberate intelligence).

well if we're going to say stuff should be added, the format should be different, bc Catholic and Angilican is a form of Christianity, so maybe it should be Christian: Catholic, Christian: Angilican. of course gotta add Christian: Protestant, Christian: Baptist.. lol

but anywho.. I'm a Southern Baptist Christian. although I prefer to just be refered to by Christian, but technical terms i'm a Southern Baptist.

I'm an agnostic atheist. Or an atheistic agnostic, which as I explained in the P&R forum recently, I consider perfectly "consistent", and not contradictory as some might assume. I haven't selected "other", though, since I don't consider my beliefs (or disbelief, technically) to be a "religion" as such, but more my belief about religion and religious beliefs.

non-religious, but mom is christian and dad is jewish. i used to say i'm half christian/half jewish and people said no dice. Being part jewish is more cultural for me than religious. I wasn't bar mitzvah'd and have never been in a temple, but I love lox and chinese food :)

I'm agnostic so didn't vote anything..

could someone who knows the religions, please make a new poll with "all" - (well the most common and known) religions plus agnosticism and atheism.

I could do it myself if I knew most religions, but I don't, so wouldn't dare. but I think it would be interesting to see exactly which religions most people believe in and how many non-religious people there are in here...

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back