• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Should I Do Legally to Cover Myself When Making A Tickling Video?

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
I've really been wanting to tickle someone lately, but I didn't want to pay the high price some dungeons ask, so I put an ad asking for models to apply to do a tickling video - making sure to stress that it is for fetish purposes in order to not be dishonest about what I'm doing. I didn't really expect anybody to reply, but somebody actually did!

Now, what's my next step to cover myself legally? I figure I should probably request an ID, just in case she's not as old as she claims she is. I also figure I should get her to sign some sort of contract, but I'm not sure what type of contract I should have her sign.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

No, he just wants to know what to do to make sure it's legal. There's wording on lots of fetvid that announces everyone's over 18 and they have that documentation on file. The wording is here: http://bit.ly/xt7muH As a condition of employment, you scan her I.D. and now you've got it on file, and you're covered.

So....if I understand this correctly, you're not actually going to make a tickling video but you advertised that you were?

No, I fully intended to make a tickling video if somebody answered my ad and still intend to do so. It was just that when I placed the ad, I was thinking, "it would be amazing if someone answers this ad, but odds are nobody probably will." But now that my hypothetical tickling video looks like it'll be a reality, I need to know what to do next. I've never made one before.

No, he just wants to know what to do to make sure it's legal. There's wording on lots of fetvid that announces everyone's over 18 and they have that documentation on file. The wording is here: http://bit.ly/xt7muH As a condition of employment, you scan her I.D. and now you've got it on file, and you're covered.

Yeah, this is what I meant... and thanks. :)

Last edited:
Make sure you write up a contract that tells exactly what you want to do and have her sign the release form.

Do a search on this forum, as this topic has been discussed before.

I've really been wanting to tickle someone lately, but I didn't want to pay the high price some dungeons ask, so I put an ad asking for models to apply to do a tickling video - making sure to stress that it is for fetish purposes in order to not be dishonest about what I'm doing. I didn't really expect anybody to reply, but somebody actually did!

Now, what's my next step to cover myself legally? I figure I should probably request an ID, just in case she's not as old as she claims she is. I also figure I should get her to sign some sort of contract, but I'm not sure what type of contract I should have her sign.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

You should just get her to bring proof of ID so you can photograph it, and get a simple model release for her to sign that gives you permission to use the content publicly or for sale etc. It's basically the same as process as when photographing someone and you shouldn't need more than that. As long as you have a verbal understanding of what the shoot involves, and she knows that she can leave if she doesn't feel comfortable then there is no need for any further contract, certification etc.

*sigh* I always get into trouble when I respond to threads like this; but here goes nothin'.

This link will take you to a standard model release example that should be adequate for your purposes:
http://asmp.org/tutorials/simplified-model-release.html

You absolutely, positively need to have "proof of age". Easiest way to do that is to photograph the model holding up her ID next to her face. It has to be close enough that the info on her license, or whatever, can be read. So take several shots in case some come out blurry or there's a reflection on the ID, or whatever. But you abso-damn-lutely have to have her proof of age in your posession. This is of the utmost importance and do not let anyone tell you differently.

Good luck.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back