• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What sites have good Tickle Talk

mart

3rd Level Red Feather
The more tickling videos I have watched, the more bored have I got by the kind of endlessly repeated lines like "Oh my god", "please stop," "No, no," and so on. If the movie is scripted, the endless "I don't know anything," and so on. For some reason I like the ticklee, the model herself, to talk about the fact that it tickles her, that she is ticklish and so on, and not the tickler, who is often trying to sell the video.

There are certain videos I have seen which I have found really great from the dialogue point of view. One of them was Ticklechicks' "Lessons in Orgasmic Tickling." Unfortunately it was the only thing of its kind the seem to have produced. Then Ace Foot productions used to have great interviews, none of which seem to have made the market any longer since the site stopped updating and sold only videos.

I thought Tickle Honeys had potential, but the talk now is stereotyped and the tickling more playing around than anything. More recently I bought some clips from Foot Fantasy Tickle (store 46976) where the talk was great. Hope they keep it up as the site seems quite new. The first Britney from Tickle Central was great that way, but more recently there is little.

Please spare me the cootchie-coo baby talk, the tickle-tickle of the tickler. I am also tempted to delete outright any other video where the ticklers find it necessary to play "this little piggy." What kind of shit is that. What I am looking for is the more natural kind of dialogue that you have with a person you are tickling when you ask leading questions about how it feels, about where it tickles, about what tickles more and so on. Not an interview, but during the tickling.

I am asking specifically if people know of sites and videos where this is happening. There is no point in criticizing producers for not doing it, or making suggestions to them. Most of them, while asking what you want, take offense when you tell them this, and do not understand what I am getting at. It seems that they do not read tickling stories to acquaint themselves with the kind of turn-on dialogue I like.

And please also spare me references to smelly feet. I don't know how this has suddenly become the rage.

Boy, I agree with you about the "smelly feet" thing. To each their own, I guess.

This was a video I produced called Tickle Talk starring Mia and Remey. Also, we did another Tickle Talk video with Jessica and Rabecca. Is this type of talk during tickling what you are referring too?

T-Mac
laughterisbeautiful.us

Hi T-Mac. I have seen that vid and it is great, but it deals with two girls who have already tickled one another. There is no exploring, just a nice interaction. What I am referring to is this kind of content in sort of mainline videos.
I see Tickle Addiction has also brought a few out, but again, the tickler tends not to ask, but state things, and the tickle-tickle thing is overdone.
Some of your videos, with Roxy, Amber and so on, also were good in this respect.
There was a golden opportunity for FTKL tickling fantasies, but in fact they are happy to let the models repeat the same inane phrases ad nauseum.
James Darke also has a few but in general he does most of the talking and little asking.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back