• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What size feet do you prefer tickling?

What size feet do you prefer tickling?

• 6 and smaller

Votes: 284 27.6%
  • 7-8

Votes: 300 29.1%
  • 8-9

Votes: 180 17.5%
  • 10-11

Votes: 136 13.2%
  • 12 and higher

Votes: 130 12.6%

• Total voters
5,6,7, 8,9,10....just as long as they are sexy.any uk based women in?

nessonite said:
*sob!* Nessie's feelings are hurt now!! waaahhh! :p

I'm not really into feet, they could be size 12 for all I care.

*sniffle* awww now I feel so warm and fuzzy :p
There really ought to be a "doesn't matter to me" option inthe poll, OP. I'd put in my vote if there were. :p

o.0!? Hmeheh? Anyways, I go back to the balance thing... not too big, not too small, but the exact opposite...

Yea, it's getting old fast, but moving on. I actually like both extremities (so I just lied. I do like them either too big or too small). Well, at least in length. I'm not much for wide feet. Slender with high arches is optimal for me, and if they're cure and small (like on some of my friends) then I fall in love with tickling them. But then on other friends, they have loooong, yet slender feet, and that's just as great too ^_^. Anywho, the real deciding factor, however, is the smoothness. That is the... erm... the X to the F(X). (What? I'm a Computer Sciences major! We get to be geeky. :p)

Right... moving on...

what size feet do you prefer to tickle

i generally like feet between5-7..but i would tickle any pretty female foot ;)

well......I wouldn`t go as far as to say the bigger the better ,,,but I think 10 or 11 and very ticklish is nice...I don`t think I`ve ever seen or tickled a woman with feet bigger than 11s

8-9 I guess, if that's above avarage that is. I like feet big enough to allow one to have a big area to tickle though at the same time not too big. Even though, I must admit there are small and big ones that draw my attention as well. It all depends. Avaragely 8-9 scores the best here.

When I first saw this poll I thought it referred to getting tickled by feet. That's quite nice in my book and shows you how my mind works, lol. And for the record, I'll go for any size tickling or getting tickled by....

Bomber

Bomber said:
When I first saw this poll I thought it referred to getting tickled by feet. That's quite nice in my book and shows you how my mind works, lol. And for the record, I'll go for any size tickling or getting tickled by....

Bomber
I like the way you think ;) Femfeet are fun, cute, versatile, playful, loveable, sweet, and also darned good tickle tools when properly applied to certain areas of the male anatomy ;)

Chesire_Cat_21 We think the same THINK IN BIG BIG IS BETTER and probably bigg feet are also more ticklish :D THink In BIG hehe

i tend to go out with smaller girls, prolly the tallest girl ive ever dated is 5'6 and im 6'2, so 6 and smaller is what i'm more use to but no objecitons to any ticklish feet that look good

I think if I REALLY had to CHOOSE, it would be 7-8, but no objections here. Put a foot in my lap, I'll tickle it.

Generally I prefer tiny feet, size up to 6. However the size of feet should be matching with the ticklee`s height. It doesn`t look good when a very short girl (approx. 5'2") has large feet (e.g. size 9) and vice versa: a tall girl with small feet is not so hot, either.
For me it is more important that feet are good-looking and ticklish.

Feet from a tummy-lover's perspective

While I don't have a foot fetish, I do find it attractive when a woman has relatively small feet. Petite hands on a woman are also a turn-on for me.

Oh, yes -- and toenail polish is a turn-on for me as well. ;)

Compact women definitely rule! One of the great unrequited loves of my younger dayz was Jen, a girl who stood 5'1" or so, had straight dark brown hair to her shoulders, wore boys size 4 sneakers and who needless to say had an ultra-cute face. Unfortunately I was committed to another woman at the time, so one of my classmates got her. At least he was a decent guy.

I do like big feet there is much more to tickle.......but as long as they are ticklish size does not matter for me

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back