• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What sport do you play?

GQguy

3rd Level Red Feather
What sport do you play? What are you good at? Did you letter in HS or college?

Perhaps we can put together a TMF intramural team!

If you have pics of you in action....by all means toss em up!

I'm a basketball player. Played all four years in HS and tried out for a D1 school in college. I also played for my base team that played other bases and community colleges. I used to be really good...but have slowed down a tad with my career.

So lets hear it! I'm sure we tickler/lees sweat aside from our tickle sessions.

GQ

I played 2 years of college football (Inter-collegiate conference, below D2) as a WR/PR/TB and 2 years of college basketball (Same as above) as a point guard.

In high school I played the same positions as well as Safety (we went both ways) on our Air Force Base teams.

Now, not a thing. This pesky Persian Gulf Syndrome, fybromalaiga and such have slowed me way, way down.

But one day I would like to coach, I do on occasion coach some youth teams as a volunteer.

Rob

Golf , softball, water skiing and basketball

In highschool I played Football and ran track . Played a 1 1/2 of major college football until knee and ankle problems forced me to stop

I'm not very into sports, but I'm very into training -- lifting, running, etc. I used to be obese, if you can believe it, and I lost 100 lbs on my own by pushing myself beyond what I perceived I could, and then I gained 1/2 of the weight back in muscle!

I used to play basketball, but due to injury had to quit :( Now, whenever I have some free time, I swim

I played soccer in high school but I wasn't very good at it.
I did once score 224 in bowling. :D

My sport was Martial Arts; started at age seven and stopped when I turned 18. I have two first degree black belts: Tae Kwon Do and Tang Soo Do. Also, trained in Muay Thai kickboxing and received a green sash in that discipline. Stopped practicing to engage in other things.

I played baseball and lettered 3 times in high school, even went to state 2 times, winning once, that was fun.

Since moving on to college I play a lot of golf and a lot of soccer.

My favorite is..football. WR/DB are my spots. Even at 38 right now, I still have tremendous speed.

My other sport is tennis. Go figure...

I think it would be cool if somehow, someway, we can all get together and have a sports bonanza. We could have basketball contests, and football games (flag to keep it fair for all athletes). Maybe throw in some baseball/softball games too. That would be cool...

Why the great sport of people watching, of course! It's the greatest sport of all. You can get a full body workout from it if you try. You exercise your eyes watching and your ears listening. You exercise your brain thinking about what's going on around you...and deciding which pretty girl or hunky guy you want to stalk next. You exercise your lungs with the panting and heavy breathing as you think about that. You exercise your arms and hands jotting down notes for the tickle fantasy you want to act out with them. You exercise your legs when you decide it's time to walk the talk and start actually stalking someone...and again while running away when you realize that they're onto you. Need I go on?

LOL Sorry! Just in one of those smartass moods tonight. ;)

I've played soccer since I was 4. Made Varsity in high school freshmen year, and was a Captain my senior year. I still play pick-up games and fill in for teams during the indoor season now that I'm in college. I also did track throughout high school as a sprinter (100m, 200m, 400m) and served as a relay guy for the 4x100m and 4x400m. I was Captain in that senior year too. Ahh... the memories...

Plus I was a flag-football guy throughout college since I went to a D1 college so official sports weren't in my future as a reletively above average athlete.

Forgot to add that I also lettered in track in the 110m hurdles and the long and tripple jump. I also lettered in football as a tight end and a defensive end.

I still get involved in team sports too! I played on 3 intramural basketball teams at once this spring. And I also play intramural football in the fall.

GQ

I played volleyball my freshman year of high school, but I didn't make it past that because I wasn't good at anything besides serving, but I still like playing if I ever get a chance.

I was in track as part of the throwing team my sophomore through senior year. I was a lot better at discus than shotput, though. My junior year, I got first place at conference and our team won. Woo frick'n hoo.

No pictures though, which is probably for the best because I was a beast lol

Currently none. :( I've gotten really badly injured in almost every sport I ever tried (I blame crappy motor skills :p), and then I'd usually quit soon after because I didn't want to go through that again.

But a few that I've tried are: Soccer (my head was a ball-magnet, lol), riding (fell off the horse and into a fence. Shattered my elbow. Owie.), fencing (you don't wanna now this one :p), and gymnastics (my face was a floor-magnet ;) xD).

I also wanted to try hockey, but skating is harder than you'd think when you lack any balance whatsoever. XP I tried handball too, but that was just plain boring. Only sport I didn't get maimed in, and in which I was actually pretty good, was floorball. Hmmm... maybe time to pick that up again? :idunno:

Volleyball and softball all my life but volleyball was my biggest love. I was pretty good back in the day too. Made varsity my freshman year. :D

Dabbled in track for like two years but eh, never really kept my interest.

Also dabbled in gymnastics for a few years but quit in 8th grade. :p

My heart was with spiking a ball I guess lol.

^into that chick's face, if I recall :jester:

Hockey was always my first love, of course :D I started skating around 4, playing hockey at 5 and did so until I was 16. I loved playing defense, but I wasn't NHL caliber... so :bwahaha:

Volleyball, baseball, golf, and skiing are my mainstays. I still play some pick-up hockey to this day, mind you I'm a little slower :p

I've also enjoyed coaching various track and field events and volleyball with students I've worked with :)

football! (the real one with the round ball not the American one) and i used to play rugby for a bit but got out before it ruined my dashing good looks ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back