• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Tickles More?

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Poor Carmen, the very sexy Asian, she was crazy enough to get in the coffin after she tickled me! I tickle every part of her body, first her navel, then her armpits, then her sides, then her feet, and then I tickle everything! I ask her what tickles more, and when she says which part, I tickle it! Then she changes her mind and I tickle that part, she CANNOT win! Carmen is ticklish absolutely everywhere, this has to be the best coffin video so far.

You can find the full length video on my clips4sale store, it will be available 7/15 at 1 AM, hope you can wait! : Tickle Abuse

Last edited:
Now that's what I'm talking about!

We got to get Carmen to sign up here!

I don't think it can get any better than this...EXCELLENT work Tickle Abuse!!! :woot:

Here's to hoping!

:bouncybou Again Let's hope Carmen signs up here on this forum!

NavelTickler75 said:
:bouncybou Again Let's hope Carmen signs up here on this forum!

If she signs up in this forum, she will know what we want to be done to her, and she will not let her get tied down.

It is better for us that the ticklees are not members of the forum.

Tommy the Tickler,

1. Thank you very much for having taken care of our comments/suggestions and adjusting your videos to our requests.

2. It is a great debut and you have improved very much (at tickling navels, I mean).

I would have appreciated the navel tickling to be more longer, nevertheless.

In this video, Your laugh covers the ticklee's laugh, I know that you enjoy very much doing these videos (Lucky Man), but, I think, it is better in a tickling video to hear the ticklee laugh.

I think Milf Brooke has a sexier voice than Carmen. You said in a previous post "This girl was so ticklish, it was hard for Milf Brooke to tickle her", I think Milf diserves to be punished and have her navel tickled just as she should have done it with Carmen.
Why not make a video where you show Milf Brooke how you wanted her to tickle Carmen's navel, by TickleAbusing Milf's bellybutton ?

Once again, do not feel offensed (apologies if so) by my criticism, these are just ideas for future videos.

Keep on your good work (and make us dream by tickling those sexy girls' navels)

Take care

Okay. Now Carmen is just the perfect size for the coffin. Everyone else seemed to be to big or long. Still love it.

tipouf said:
Tommy the Tickler,

In this video, Your laugh covers the ticklee's laugh, I know that you enjoy very much doing these videos (Lucky Man), but, I think, it is better in a tickling video to hear the ticklee laugh.

I was just about to post the same thing. There is another producer who has a very sexy model who he uses most of the time, but I won't buy anything from them because he keeps laughing along with her. The thing is we get turned on by hearing female (not male) laughter.

Loved the clip dude! To be honest your laughter didn't take away from the clip especially with her reactions. I could still hear her laugh/beg and that worked for me.

Tickle Abuse said:
I may have to wear a gag to keep myself quiet!

I bet you a free clip for me that you are not abel to wear a gag in your clips!!!

Tickle Abuse said:
I may have to wear a gag to keep myself quiet!

Naw. Everybody reacts differently to certain situations. If I was able to get my girlfriend and some of her friends in those wonderful stocks and coffin of yours I would be one happy man. You're having a good time and its your way of showing it. More please. :p

i liked hearing you laugh dude. great to know you're enjoying yourself, and it was nice to see an attractive male ler on the scene!
~Miss Honey

My ... Carmen is a feisty one , ain't she! Did I see that right ...?! Did she try to bite you again?! Boy ... ya gotta love her spunk!

Can't wait to see more of Carmen! Thanks for posting , Tickle Abuse!

She tried to bite me again in a nylon tickling video I just did of her, very hot by the way! I also had the EXTREME pleasure of tickling Addie Juniper, the preview of the first video will be up tonight!

I don't know whether this is true just in the preview clips, but it seems that in most clips, not just those from Tickle Abuse, the ticklers more often than not do not tickle the area of the sole right under the big toe. I suspect that that part of the sole is the most ticklish one. (That's true for me. ;) ) And probably the ticklees cannot stand it. I would love to see clips that tickle that part of the sole. But I wonder the ticklees would agree! Well, did Carmen say that part is the most ticklish part of hers?

very great clip.. :eek: .......... any chance to see carmen in the coffin again or Was it her last shoot?? will brooke tickle her in the coffin again (all the body, not only navel..) in a great revenge?? :bump:

Carmen did get in the coffin again, a sample of that will be out in few weeks, after I do the sample of her foot tickle in nylons. It may be a little while before we see Milf Brooke again, maybe a month. That's ok, I have a new milf coming to get tickled today!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back