• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what tickles more?

This conversation has been had so many times...please make use of the search function.

Not everyone has contributed to this conversation before.

My guess would be wearing nylons, although I wouldn't know from personal experience because I'm a ler and I've only tickled mens bare feet, so it really is just a guess.

Well, the point I am making is, if the thread kind of dropped off the first page, bring it back up instead of opening a new thread that will occupy more memory on the board. :)

OK, I see your point. I don't think new members would realise that this conversation has been had many times before, or realise that they can search for it.

Yes, that's understandable. I sent a PM to Jeff about making a new sticky regarding the use of the search function.

The memory of the board is not a problem, nor is people opening a new discussion about an old topic.

As a lee I am a lot more ticklish barefoot than in nylons, but I tend to find that goes for all over and skin on skin contact gets a much better result than over clothing etc

I'm more ticklish when wearing nylons. They make my feet and legs more sensitive.

Depends on what I'm being tortured with...
XOXO

I'm more ticklish in nylons, personally. But if the ler wishes to torment me with mouth tickling, then the nylons need to come off for me to feel the full effect of their torturous tongue and teeth. ;)

Mimi

i also think nylons would tickle more for me. and like steph said it would depend on what method is used..

isabeau :bubble:

Right. Same with other soft things like feathers, qtips, etc.
XOXO

Mimi said:
I'm more ticklish in nylons, personally. But if the ler wishes to torment me with mouth tickling, then the nylons need to come off for me to feel the full effect of their torturous tongue and teeth. ;)

Mimi

Mimi said:

Mimi

Tongue and teeth on bare feet...noooooo!

Er...not that that would have any effect on me, mind you. :smilestar

And stockings can heighten ticklishness to an almost excruciating level...so I've heard. :smilestar

lite said:

And stockings can heighten ticklishness to an almost excruciating level...so I've heard. :smilestar

Oh no effect on you at all as you are " Not a snack!!!"

LOLOLOLOL

I am much less ticklish with nylons on. I was disappointed as I have heard that for some it heightens the effect. Oh well... There are other ways to torture me.. :couch:

It really just depends on the person but i've founds sometimes that silky fabrics can really highten skin sensitivity to tickling.

lite said:

venray said:
Oh no effect on you at all as you are " Not a snack!!!"

LOLOLOLOL

Who brought the frosting?!? *smacking lips* :woot: :woot: :woot:

I always thought the nylons would make them more sensitive but I don't think there is much difference for me. Actually I think it's worse being barefoot, and teeth yikes . . .

Sandee

hmmm

jd58 said:
being tickled barefooted or wearing nylons? :blaugh:
For me... If I have a silky pair of fredricks thigh highs on... AIR can't even blow near my feet with out me nearly jumping out of my skin it tickles so bad... err, should i say GOOD! Well, maybe not air.. more like a soft blow from someones lips. I guess what I am trying to say is barefoot is great but with nylons is torture :rotate:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back