• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What tickling story has done this to you

tickleteasing

Verified
Your reading it and after your getting done reading it you do one of the following:
1. Scream from the intensness of it
2. Immediately have to cover up your feet from sheer goosebumps
3. Get so turned on you have an orgasm
or all three
name a specific story

I can honestly say I've experienced none of the above from reading any story, tickling or otherwise.

I wish I could have an orgasm from reading story.

from any and all of the great Shadowtklr's stories..

i get goose bumps from Invisible Ink's...

and Mastertank's make me uh well uh...goes red...

Your reading it and after your getting done reading it you do one of the following:
1. Scream from the intensness of it
2. Immediately have to cover up your feet from sheer goosebumps
3. Get so turned on you have an orgasm
or all three
name a specific story

Hmmm. Never screamed from intensity, but I've emitted a squeal or two out of sheer joy at a perfectly turned phrase or sentence... I am an absolute lover of the written word...

Being strictly a 'Ler, my feet are unresponsive, but I do get goosebumpy on occasion at the idea of what the feet of my sweet toy would be doing if experiencing what I'm reading... :devil2:

And as for number 3...my honesty prevails over my pseudo-modesty here: Embraceabl/Nicole's works quicken my respiration without a doubt, Sablesword's tales bring me to a definite heightened level of desire--and the sheer rawness of T.T. Gore's stories can reduce me to quivering and the need for a shower after devouring them. ;)

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Sheesh - I thought I did a pretty good story, too, but not even a mention - perhaps I'm not as good a writer as I thought.

Sheesh - I thought I did a pretty good story, too, but not even a mention - perhaps I'm not as good a writer as I thought.

you are....i just named those off the top of my head...yes your stories always hit me in the right spot...especially those one thousand strokes...like one thousand thousand slices...

Viper's also gets to me a bit..but it's a tad embarrassing to mention someone who writes that hot, it's like getting turned on by my son's writing lol..

Not sure about the precise responses you mention, I recall reading a story called 'The Setup' that sent a shiver down my spine somewhat however.

i haven't experienced those, but some stories are so visual i get a little worked up. Mistress Aura's "Of course you can" is a big example.

Me too.

There are a lot of stories that turn me on, but never enough to get off... Are there people that can do that???

Like a game of bridge that's going your way, when you've got a fucking good hand you don't need a partner. :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back