• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What to offer to make the ler stop

tickletori99

Hi tickle friends,

many of you will know that I enjoy very evil tickle torture without a safeword. So very often I get into the situation that I REALLY cannot take any more tickling but the tickler still continues. So I usually offer the tickler something of interest. This could be an inviation to dinner, a kiss, or when nothing else works, even sex (which was the case very often).
My question now is, what do you offer your ticklers when you are in the same situation? And for the ticklers what would you want from a ticklee in such a situation?

Thanks,
Tori

While that's a great concept, what with the begging and "I'll do anything!" aspect of it all, Tickletori you do realize that there are some of us who just cannot be bought, right?! Lol

To come clean that they're a catfish, lol. I'd stop for that.

They could offer money! Wouldn't want them to think they left anything untried!

While that's a great concept, what with the begging and "I'll do anything!" aspect of it all, Tickletori you do realize that there are some of us who just cannot be bought, right?! Lol

Who said that the tickler immediately stops after the offer?!

Hahaha. I've only reached that point one time where I really couldn't stand it, but I got so wild, the person tickling me stopped tickling that spot altogether because she got worried. It would be interesting to find out what I'd say though. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Since I am usually tickled by my ex boyfriend who still has a crush on me, I can only make him stop by offering sex. He know that I will offer this at some point and he tortures me until I am willing to do that. This is a very weird symbiosis between us.

As a 'ler, I'll happily grant mercy in exchange for a promise of a near-future tickle opportunity.

Since I am usually tickled by my ex boyfriend who still has a crush on me, I can only make him stop by offering sex. He know that I will offer this at some point and he tortures me until I am willing to do that. This is a very weird symbiosis between us.

Tickling ! Sex !

You only think he is your ex boyfriend :couch:

Hi tickle friends,

many of you will know that I enjoy very evil tickle torture without a safeword. So very often I get into the situation that I REALLY cannot take any more tickling but the tickler still continues. So I usually offer the tickler something of interest. This could be an inviation to dinner, a kiss, or when nothing else works, even sex (which was the case very often).
My question now is, what do you offer your ticklers when you are in the same situation? And for the ticklers what would you want from a ticklee in such a situation?

Thanks,
Tori

Everything you listed would be pretty tempting. A promise of future tickle torture might get me to stop the current one too. Id be game for anything...just the opportunity to tickle in itself is prize enough. I could be rewarding the lee at the end of it. Lol now I really wanna know how ticklish you are.

I would definitely stop tickling her to have sex but I'd continue tickling again after I was done :firedevil

Also, I don't think your signature pic is big enough. Can you make it bigger?

Isn't this the point where the 'ler kicks in the mindgames? "I'll stop if you say 'tickle me more'" and when you say it, "ok, if you insist" and dives in again?

Or "I'll give you a 5 minute break now, but I'm stepping up the intensity after"

;P

I mainly want to hear an offer, but I won't necessarily take them up on it. I enjoy seeing the gears work frantically while the 'lee tries to come up with something to give me when they are being tickled to insanity.

I would definitely stop tickling her to have sex but I'd continue tickling again after I was done :firedevil

LOL. This sounds like a lot of fun. :-D I guess you are the kind of tickle torture master than everybody would love to be captured by.

Isn't this the point where the 'ler kicks in the mindgames? "I'll stop if you say 'tickle me more'" and when you say it, "ok, if you insist" and dives in again?

Or "I'll give you a 5 minute break now, but I'm stepping up the intensity after"

;P

This is also a very interesting point. My lers never did this. But it sounds like fun!

This is one of my favorite games to play. I usually make them promise a bj (if we are like that) or something like going barefoot for the rest of the night. Making them say embarassing or incriminating things is always a lot of fun too. In RP sometimes I ask for a pic or them to write "Please tickle me" on a sole. Got one rp friend tickled irl when her boyfriend saw it hahaha

From a lees position if the ler was female i would offer to do all the household chores for a week if the ler was a guy then service and clean his bike/car

From a lers position i would hope that by now i had enough skill to know when the lee was at breaking point and stop,if it was my partner and she offered sexual incentives i would stop but not straight away

Haha, even when the offer is received, the tickling will ALWAYS continue! Once the tickle torture has you, there's no escaping from it. :mwahaha:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back